NFL Sunday Ticket Deal For Out Of State Fans W/o Direct TV

dopeboy206

Reaction score
If you can't get Seahawks game because you live out of the market and out of state and don't have direct TV but wants NFL Sunday Ticket here is the best deal for Sunday Ticket without Direct TV. You don't need Direct TV service or sign a contract with them to have Sunday Ticket. All you need to do is buy Madden 25 (Ps3 or xbox 360 version) for $100 from Amazon and you get NFL Sunday Ticket pass with a code on it for free. You can hook up your ipad, computer to your TV and enjoy....

If you don't play Madden you can just sell the game for $55-60 bucks and basically you are paying $40-50 for the Sunday Ticket service...

You will get season access and it will only work on mobile devices like ipad, iphones, computer, laptops, ect but you can always hook those up to your flat screen TV and watch it in full size...Amazon limits 50,000 per console. This is the best deal yet. It beats paying $300 that direct tv offers for Sunday Ticket any day...

http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-25-Xbo ... B00AY1CT4U

Cartire

Reaction score
Dont fall for it.

You can only get the w/o direct tv version if you cant physically get direct tv where you are at.

Otherwise, you get a coupon that gets you Sunday Ticket for free with your normal Direct TV account. Which is still a good deal. But if you dont have direct tv, and dont want it, this will only work if you CANT get direct tv.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Grown to love my local bar with the ticket here in the East Bay. Also very thankful it's within walking distance from my place.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
has anyone used their ps3 to watch the games? I'm thinking of getting the madden 25th ann. version so i can watch it on my ps3 but i dont want to watch poor quality. any thoughts?

Seahawker86

Reaction score
oh crap i didnt realize it was for only if you COULDN'T get directv, what if i already have it? will it give it to me for free anyway? or is this for new users

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
What Cartire said is not true at all...You DON'T need direct TV...You will be given a code which you can enter on your computer or ipad...From there you can hook it up to your big flatscreen...And from there u can watch any game you want...I spoke to someone at EA via email to confirm this because I was worried too...

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Read the FAQ...YOU DON'T NEED DIRECT TV

Frequently Asked Questions

What is included with Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition?

Madden NFL 25 standard edition for Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3
One Madden Ultimate Team pack per week for the 17 weeks of the NFL season
Access to the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.
Additional offers from DirecTV

Do I need a DirecTV subscription to access NFL Sunday Ticket?

No, it's not necessary to have a DirecTV subscription. Each Anniversary Edition includes a code that can be redeemed to access the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.

I don't have DirecTV service, but I'd like to sign up. What offers are available to me?

In addition to access to the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices, the Anniversary Edition includes an exclusive promotional code. When redeemed, this offers a $10 discount per month for the first year of service, in addition to NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge. This includes HD viewing on your TV of every NFL game, up to eight games at once on the Mix Channel, and more.

rightbench

Reaction score
"Exclusive to Amazon.com, the Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition combines all the innovation and authenticity of Madden NFL 25, a 17 week Madden Ultimate Team pack subscription, and exclusive offers for DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket. Each Anniversary Edition includes a special code for eligible gamers giving them the opportunity to unlock a special, 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices. For fans who are able to receive DirecTV service, a special promo code will be included entitling them to an exclusive promotion, including $10 off per month for their first year of service, and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket max at no additional charge."

Just copied that off the amazon page for madden 25.

Seems pretty clearly to say if you CANT get DirectTV then you can do this... otherwise you just get $10/month off. and a free future year

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
If you don't believe me then email EA, I had a quick response from them. I told them my area provides direct tv but I don't want direct tv and they told me I don't need Direct TV. The $10 is only if you want to subscribe to direct tv then you will get $10 off and free Sunday Ticket...If you don't want direct tv you'll still get the code and it will work only on your apps like ipad, ipod, laptop, computer, ect. But that is no biggie to me cause I can always hook those up to my tv...

mikeak

Reaction score
rightbench":2m2hrqcw said:
"Exclusive to Amazon.com, the Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition combines all the innovation and authenticity of Madden NFL 25, a 17 week Madden Ultimate Team pack subscription, and exclusive offers for DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket. Each Anniversary Edition includes a special code for eligible gamers giving them the opportunity to unlock a special, 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices. For fans who are able to receive DirecTV service, a special promo code will be included entitling them to an exclusive promotion, including $10 off per month for their first year of service, and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket max at no additional charge."

Just copied that off the amazon page for madden 25.

Seems pretty clearly to say if you CANT get DirectTV then you can do this... otherwise you just get $10/month off. and a free future year

Nope - the second sentence is a stand alone item. If you are able to receive Directv you have the option of getting $10 per month. It doesn't say that the first option is not available if you can get directv

mikeak

Reaction score
dopeboy206":gbv1rgs2 said:
You will get season access and it will only work on mobile devices like ipad, iphones, computer, laptops, ect but you can always hook those up to your flat screen TV and watch it in full size...Amazon limits 50,000 per console. This is the best deal yet. It beats paying $300 that direct tv offers for Sunday Ticket any day...

http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-25-Xbo ... B00AY1CT4U

This is a great deal - thanks for posting sent it on to a few people

With that said - ST by itself is $225 on Directv. With the app package etc it is $300. Now if you consider that you can basically ask for it for free every other year I consider the cost to be $112.50 / year........

way less than when it used to be $300 + another $100 for HD version

Still for those that don't have D this is a great deal and for those happy to watch on computer etc also a great deal

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
@mikeak If you have good internet speed go for it but if you don't and have something like clearwire (which sucks) I would pass up on it...With that said I have comcast and hell yeah you better believe it I am jumpin on this deal...

SF-Wald

Reaction score
"Exclusive Offers From DirecTV
1) For fans who are not currently DirecTV subscribers but are able to receive DirecTV service, they will receive a promo code entitling them to $10 off per month for their first year of service and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.
2) For fans who are already DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscribers, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, tablet, and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password.
3) For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel"

Seems to imply that if you can get DirecTV you must purchase it.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Do I need a DirecTV subscription to access NFL Sunday Ticket?

No, it's not necessary to have a DirecTV subscription. Each Anniversary Edition includes a code that can be redeemed to access the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
Do I have to reserve a copy of Madden to get the offer? Is it a special edition or something? I was going to skip this year, I usually go every other year but if it includes a code for Sunday Ticket I'll go ahead and get it.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
You have to pre-order. It's amazon only offer....And limited to 50,000 customers...

cacksman

Reaction score
:roll: Some people come in, read a sentence, and then start spouting off information they know nothing about. This offer has been standing for months now(I got it back in June), and there are a lot of people who have put in research and gotten confirmation that anyone is entitled to this offer, Direct TV or not.

You really think this offer would ONLY be good for people who can't get Direct TV?? Who can't get Direct TV? All you need is a clear view of the sky!! I guess they could be marketing to the people who live in bunkers, or other homes below ground, but that seems like kind of a waste..

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
cacksman":188ogzv2 said:
:roll: Some people come in, read a sentence, and then start spouting off information they know nothing about. This offer has been standing for months now(I got it back in June), and there are a lot of people who have put in research and gotten confirmation that anyone is entitled to this offer, Direct TV or not.

+100

Maybe those people think it is too good to be true...lol

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
This deal is not VALID for the PS3 app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's only for Mobile , Tablet , or PC apps !!!

I ordered this deal about 3 months ago because I am a DirecTV owner - But without direcTV its not a great deal. Because you will need to SUBSCRIBE!

chawx

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":3hjs8e50 said:
has anyone used their ps3 to watch the games? I'm thinking of getting the madden 25th ann. version so i can watch it on my ps3 but i dont want to watch poor quality. any thoughts?

I watched the last two seasons on my PS3. I would use my parents DirectTV account user/password while they were at their house watching the Colts games or whatever, I was at my house watching the Seahawks. Full HD, pretty solid stream, one time I had an issue that was on DirecTV's end—they had an outage with the mobile content (ipads, ps3's, etc.) but if i had any other issues, it was 99% of the time with my crappy internet service through Xfinity (Comcast).

:th2thumbs:

Latest posts