(.net request/poll) my next painting will be of...

who should be next ?

• Marshawn Lynch

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Richard Sherman

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

djTOY2000

Reaction score
I am nearing the completion of my Russell Wilson acrylic painting, and will be starting my second of many more this week. Just wanting the .NET consensus of who my next subject should be...

(during this time also I will be putting together a "battle out west" compilation that will include both R.Wilson, M.Lynch, and P.Carroll VS Kaepernick, Gore, and J.Harbaugh that will be a highlighted piece that will be put to select limited prints to be sold as I do some live paintings outside the stadium during that home opener on Sunday leading up to the game, following this quick rendition i just pieced together)

BattleoutwestSM zps849d8f52

mikeak

Reaction score
I said Sherman because he is "hot" now. From a business perspective I think he is the better choice

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
An Iwojima-style Marshawn Lynch painting would be cool. Show him with defenders hanging all over him, but still plowing forward.

So many good Richard Sherman moments to choose from. A moment that captures his swagger in a classy way would be best.

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":222re2ba said:
If you're selling those Seahawks/49ers ones in Seattle, I'd transpose the order of the teams - have the Seahawks logo over the 49ers one, and have Wilson overlaid on top of Papaki #7.

oh i already had that in mind, i just threw this little rendering together in 5 minutes. there would be much much more done to it, hawks on top in all ways

muxpux

Reaction score
Stephen SeaHawking":3aabk76i said:
An Iwojima-style Marshawn Lynch painting would be cool. Show him with defenders hanging all over him, but still plowing forward.

So many good Richard Sherman moments to choose from. A moment that captures his swagger in a classy way would be best.

if you could get a better angle of this? haha
RnVJR

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
muxpux":3qfdhdej said:
Stephen SeaHawking":3qfdhdej said:

if you could get a better angle of this? haha
RnVJR

easy... but from what angle ? looking at the left side or right side of sherman ? i could easily bring that pic to life and even have shermans thumb right close to the refs face (6-8 inches away). Who is the ref because i would need to render his face somehow, or i could just completely make it a random created face...

Latest posts