Blaine Gabbert: The Real American

Throwdown

Reaction score
If I see one stupid song like this from seahawks fans about any of our players, I will body slam the person who crafted the atrosity into a bon fire.

HawkWow

Reaction score
This is the shit my wife has been sentenced to.

Last night, after I'd watched the Hawk / Charger game for the 3rd time, she started up with that "watching too much football" crap. Things rapidly, expectedly spiraled out of control and before she knew it.... I designated her a Jax fan. It was like..."BOOM, you're now a Jax fan"!

She is very quiet today and likely understands what she said was wrong, but I'm not changing my mind. I've even hid her nightgown (Hass jersey). She's in denial, claims she's "still a Hawk fan" but she will not be allowed to celebrate anything Hawk related until next year...IF then. I can't go to jail for this, right?

Sac

Reaction score
HawkWow":3bgpjz56 said:

Last night, after I'd watched the Hawk / Charger game for the 3rd time, she started up with that "watching too much football" crap. Things rapidly, expectedly spiraled out of control and before she knew it.... I designated her a Jax fan. It was like..."BOOM, you're now a Jax fan"!

She is very quiet today and likely understands what she said was wrong, but I'm not changing my mind. I've even hid her nightgown (Hass jersey). She's in denial, claims she's "still a Hawk fan" but she will not be allowed to celebrate anything Hawk related until next year...IF then. I can't go to jail for this, right?

You're playing with fire my friend. She may just switch to being a niner fan to spite you. And if anyone knows the perils of being with a Niner fan it's me.

Tread softly, bro.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Isn't this obviously tongue in cheek? This isn't a legit fan video, guys. That's why it's brilliant, though, it may as well be.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I just cringed so hard my face is stuck.

I really hope it's satire... Please let it be satire...

HawkWow

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":eu26snzr said:
HawkWow":eu26snzr said:

You're playing with fire my friend. She may just switch to being a niner fan to spite you. And if anyone knows the perils of being with a Niner fan it's me.

Tread softly, bro.

Dammit!

Did you two leave a puppy in the car with the windows rolled up?

Don't mean to pry, just trying to figure out why god has chosen this cruel punishment (for you both).

My wife's brother in Law is a card-holding dipshit, 9er fan that laughs at beer commercials. She hates him and that carries over to the Niners. ; )
Her latest is: "OK...I'm just rooting for the Huskies this year". That did choke me up for a second but then I realized she was just strategizing. So teal it is.

I sincerely hope things get better for you, bro. It's all so very sad.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":16djhwu9 said:
HawkWow":16djhwu9 said:

Tread softly, bro.

Divorce is NEVER off the table.