I wish the NFL would make it easier for me to pay for their

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
product.

No NFL apps are on Roku. I don't know about Apple TV or the new Google streaming device that's out, but I just want to be able to watch the NFL Preseason package on my television. Nor does there appear to be one on my Xbox 360.

I'd also love to just pay for Sunday Ticket, too, and stream that through my Roku or Xbox 360.

Instead, the preseason package only has a tablet app. Well, other than for honesty's sake, I can do that for free through my laptop already with an unauthorized stream. Same with DirecTV's exclusive deal with the NFL. Just sell Sunday Ticket to me without the DirecTV crap. I have money. I want to give it to you. I would prefer to just pay and have it on my TV, no hoops involved, instead of having to hook up my computer to my TV with a HDMI cable and use unauthorized streams from virus-filled sites.

I know this has all been said before ad nauseam, but compare the NFL to the other Big Three in terms of streaming options, device options, and how much of the product they make available, and it is shameful that the biggest sporting league in America looks like Arena League 2 next to the rest of these organizations.

Axx

Reaction score
People still use hdmis with the google chrome cast being out???