One last Rams thread...

JFair

Reaction score
Thanks volsunghawk. I can't believe I never saw that one before. 6 minutes of laughter.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I still get chills when I listen to Rams rules.

Mostly because I feel embarrassed that someone felt it was a good idea to use real fans who are worse in front of a camera than Kristen Stewart.

kearly

Reaction score
I'm actually love the "Ram it" video. Six minutes of shameless sexual innuendo wrapped in a wholesome family package circa the 1980's. Plenty of winking in that video, both figuratively and literally.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
kearly":ms655h21 said:
I'm actually love the "Ram it" video. Six minutes of shameless sexual innuendo wrapped in a wholesome family package circa the 1980's. Plenty of winking in that video, both figuratively and literally.
DAMN YOU, kearly.

Now I HAVE to watch it.

You lured me in.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
The second guy on that video ("I like to Ram It, as you can see: nobody likes Ramming It more than me") was Nolan Cromwell, who was Seattle's WR coach for several years.

candyman4881

Reaction score
I am really embarrassed as a Rams fan by Rams Rules - Rams COO Kevin Demoff has stated that this is one his biggest mistakes.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
candyman4881":10jl3s0c said:
I am really embarrassed as a Rams fan by Rams Rules - Rams COO Kevin Demoff has stated that this is one his biggest mistakes.
My question is...when are you guys going back to LA where you belong?

candyman4881

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2hy9of4k said:
candyman4881":2hy9of4k said:
My question is...when are you guys going back to LA where you belong?

My answer is.....they are not going back to LA, with the exception of maybe a road game IF a team moves to LA. I could go into detail why I believe the Rams are in St Louis WHERE THEY BELONG permanently, but I would probably bore you. I will just say this, LA has yet to put out an acceptable stadium solution for the NFL, and a little known fact about the Rams current owner Stan Kroenke is that he bought minority ownership in 1993 on the condition they move to St Louis.

pehawk

Reaction score
Best Ram QB ever...Kris

[youtube]57W05-oopNA[/youtube]