One last Rams thread...

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: One last Rams thread...
Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:26 pm
  • Oh. my. God.
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:42 am
  • omg.

or is better as o.m.g.
    Los Angeles Rams' fan who lives in San Diego.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:08 am
  • RedAlice wrote:
    SoHo9erFan wrote:Rams losing 17-0 agains the Browns. Hahahahahahahahahaha

I didn't want to start a new thread.

I do want to say, you Hawk fans have been gracious, amusing, and enlightening during this off-season.

I like reading your comments about your team, have enjoyed the comments on the Niners, and even enjoyed the crack-down on the Rams crazy postings, which were sprinkled in with some damn nice Rams comments.....not much else to do during the pre-season and this has been gold.

Few days before the season starts...good luck to the Hawks. I expect to see a fist fight between you and the Niners in the NFC W. It will be the story of the NFL this year.

As to the Rams, I'm excited for the year and have no idea what will happen. I will be posting here whether we are good or bad.....here's to a great football season.

You're good people and a braver woman than myself. I actually hope the Rams grab that 2nd wildcard spot right behind the Ninners. It would drive Skip Bayless insane.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:23 am
  • Throwdown wrote:Stan Kroenke is a horrible man, anyone who moves teams is a horrible human.

In Houston they say Mickey mouse wears a Bud Adams watch.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378124594.987426.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378124594.987426.jpg (60.07 KiB) Viewed 583 times

Oh yes, I forgot. Good luck Rams fans. Hope you finish ahead of the 9ers.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:56 pm
  • RedAlice wrote:

I do want to say, you Hawk fans have been gracious, amusing, and enlightening during this off-season.

I like reading your comments about your team, have enjoyed the comments on the Niners, and even enjoyed the crack-down on the Rams crazy postings, which were sprinkled in with some damn nice Rams comments.....not much else to do during the pre-season and this has been gold.

Few days before the season starts...good luck to the Hawks. I expect to see a fist fight between you and the Niners in the NFC W. It will be the story of the NFL this year.

As to the Rams, I'm excited for the year and have no idea what will happen. I will be posting here whether we are good or bad.....here's to a great football season.

God you make me gag! Grow a pair already.
    FSOT- Fastest Show On Turf - 2013 RAMS
    RamzFanz
    NET Rookie

Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:22 pm
  • I love the Rams...and I love the game itself.

Delusional fans like you though just make no sense to me. I've seen your same rantings on Rams boards....intelligent Rams' fans respond correctly. To me, you are the same as the Rams' fans who hate the team....just different sides of the pendulum.

Impossible to discuss reality w you or them.

eta: changed a word since this is not the shack.
    Last edited by RedAlice on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Los Angeles Rams' fan who lives in San Diego.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:44 pm
  • RamzFanz wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:

Few days before the season starts...good luck to Hawks. I expect to see a fist fight between you and the Niners in the NFC W. It will be the story of the NFL this year.

God you make me gag! Grow a pair already.

Well that may be impossible given she is a female and pretty sane for a Ram fan.:)
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:18 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information