Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:43 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:18 pm
Posts: 134
sutz wrote:
RamzFanz wrote:
chris98251 wrote:
Austin may be an athlete, but Reggie Bush was suppose to be all that also and while he can be dynamic what has he really done other then a few notable plays here and there, Desmond Howard was another Athlete, had a MVP moment in a Super bowl with his Kick returning not his receiveing abilities, Thats what I see as an Austin upside, I don't see him being Terry Metcalf, who was by far the best undersized player I have ever watched, even he had injuries shorten his career.

Austin may make explosive plays, but I liken it to a small guy fighting a big guy, small guy gets inside and gets a shot or two here and there, but he pays a high price for every blow he lands in just physical domination. Once tired or worn down some the big guy makes it hurt bad for those couple shots the small guy got in earlier.


See, I've watched a LOT of TA and I think you're not seeing how this guy survives and thrives.

One of his best talents is avoiding the hit. He missed a total of zero games and one practice in HS and college.

The man has no pride! He runs out of bounds and goes down like a $2 wh... well, you know what I mean. I was watching his highlight reel and in this one play he was trapped on the sideline by three defenders who were going to pound him. So he stutter steps. At first I thought he was trying to pull a move but then I realised he was just forcing them to change speed and direction so they couldn't put the hit on him. He takes the yards left and steps out.

So, I don't think your analogy is correct. The big guy doesn't get to hit back because he eliminates the opportunity. Will that transfer to the NFL? God, I hope so.

So, you're saying he's a wuss?

:stirthepot:


Nope, I'm saying he plays to his strengths and manages his one weakness (which is also a strength).

_________________
FSOT- Fastest Show On Turf - 2013 RAMS
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:40 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 am
Posts: 7855
Terrifying.

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:42 pm 
NET Ring Of Honor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 21070
Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014
Who will cover the Rams?

The best secondary in the league...The Seattle Seahawks.

/Thread.

Oh wait.....

Image

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:56 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 461
Marvin49 wrote:

...and you are using the combine weight of a player who's been in the league now for several years. I highly doubt Harvin is still 184 lbs. Players usually put on weight in NFL training rooms.


You don't read well, do you? That's the weight listed on the Seahawks web site. If you have proof its wrong, provide it. Otherwise, shut the Hell up.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:09 pm 
*Host of .NET Awards*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 8919
Location: With a white girl
A Niner fan and a Ram fan having a slap fight on a Seahawks fan board.

_________________
Legal Notice: Only a very small percentage of the things I do and say can be taken seriously. If ever.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:31 pm 
* NET Philistine *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 14120
Location: Portland, OR
RamzFanz wrote:

his one weakness (which is also a strength).


Whatever, Michael Scott.

_________________
Super Bowl Champions XVLIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:35 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm
Posts: 2024
AvengerRam wrote:
Marvin49 wrote:

...and you are using the combine weight of a player who's been in the league now for several years. I highly doubt Harvin is still 184 lbs. Players usually put on weight in NFL training rooms.


You don't read well, do you? That's the weight listed on the Seahawks web site. If you have proof its wrong, provide it. Otherwise, shut the Hell up.


Right...because the teams always update a players weight on a regular basis for the sole purpose of listing it. SMDH. Any height/weight info you will ever see on NFL players comes from the combine. I'm surprised you didn't already know that. Have you ever noticed that a players listed weight never changes in their entire career?

So....YOU shut the hell up. :D

EDIT: Actually....I'm not sure where the 184lbs came from. I know weight stats don't get updated. Ever. So not sure where the 184lbs first got listed. At the combine he actually weighed in at 192 lbs.

Typically player weights tho get posted someplace once and then every other site just copies that info and so on and so on. I remember Tim McDonald being asked about his weight when it was listed at 215 lbs. He smiled and said that was his rookie weight, but he was closer to 235-240 by the end of his career. The point here is that that any weight that is listed after the combine is just someone repeateing someone else. The teams have no mandate or desire to divulge the correct weights of their players.

BTW...I'm not even a Seahawk fan and I'm the guy defending Harvin here. LOL.


Last edited by Marvin49 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:43 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 461
Marvin49 wrote:
Right...because the teams always update a players weight on a regular basis for the sole purpose of listing it. SMDH. Any height/weight info you will ever see on NFL players comes from the combine. I'm surprised you didn't already know that. Have you ever noticed that a players listed weight never changes in their entire career?

So....YOU shut the hell up. :D

BTW...I'm not even a Seahawk fan and I'm the guy defending Harvin here. LOL.


So you have no proof that Harvin weighs more than 184 lbs. Okay, based on your admission, your prior comments are stricken from the record. Next witness.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:45 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm
Posts: 2024
AvengerRam wrote:
Marvin49 wrote:
Right...because the teams always update a players weight on a regular basis for the sole purpose of listing it. SMDH. Any height/weight info you will ever see on NFL players comes from the combine. I'm surprised you didn't already know that. Have you ever noticed that a players listed weight never changes in their entire career?

So....YOU shut the hell up. :D

BTW...I'm not even a Seahawk fan and I'm the guy defending Harvin here. LOL.


So you have no proof that Harvin weighs more than 184 lbs. Okay, based on your admission, your prior comments are stricken from the record. Next witness.


LOL. OK Mr Head in the sand. You not knowing something that is pretty obvious and fairly well known isn't my fault. You might want to look into that.

BTW, I edited my post because Harvin actually weighed in at 192lbs at the combine. Not sure where or when the 184 came into play. May have been a listed weight from college.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:48 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 461
Marvin49 wrote:
BTW, I edited my post because Harvin actually weighed in at 192lbs at the combine. Not sure where or when the 184 came into play. May have been a listed weight from college.


You are such a tool.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:55 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm
Posts: 2024
AvengerRam wrote:
Marvin49 wrote:
BTW, I edited my post because Harvin actually weighed in at 192lbs at the combine. Not sure where or when the 184 came into play. May have been a listed weight from college.


You are such a tool.


...yet I'm STILL correct.

I dunno why I'm even arguing. LOL. I said 10-15 lbs and your stat is 8 lbs...so off by 2 pounds even if you're correct. LOL. I'm not even a Seattle fan. :D All you wanna do is "be right" even when you're not.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:59 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 461
Marvin49 wrote:
AvengerRam wrote:
Marvin49 wrote:
BTW, I edited my post because Harvin actually weighed in at 192lbs at the combine. Not sure where or when the 184 came into play. May have been a listed weight from college.


You are such a tool.


...yet I'm STILL correct.


No, you're just too stupid to get it.

You claim that Harvin is more than 184, his listed weight on the Seahawks' site, but you have no facts to back it up. You then claim that 184 was merely his combine weight, only to then come to the realization that he weighed MORE at the combine. Despite this, you continue to assert that Harvin is "10-15 pounds more than" Austin.

So, in the end, you have NO FACTS, and have simply chosen to ignore the one current source (Seahawks.com) that provides an answer.

In other words, you're a tool.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:03 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm
Posts: 2024
AvengerRam wrote:
Marvin49 wrote:
AvengerRam wrote:

You are such a tool.


...yet I'm STILL correct.


No, you're just too stupid to get it.

You claim that Harvin is more than 184, his listed weight on the Seahawks' site, but you have no facts to back it up. You then claim that 184 was merely his combine weight, only to then come to the realization that he weighed MORE at the combine. Despite this, you continue to assert that Harvin is "10-15 pounds more than" Austin.

So, in the end, you have NO FACTS, and have simply chosen to ignore the one current source (Seahawks.com) that provides an answer.

In other words, you're a tool.


I don't need to have proof that I'm correct. This isn't a court of law. Just because you seem to be under the impression that players are constantly weighed and that weight is posted doesn't mean that I have to prove that lunacy inaccurate.

The fact that I went back and checked what I was saying only shows I'm capable of checking up on myself and admitting when I have some part of what I said wrong...which I did.

Go ahead...prove me wrong. I challenge you to do so. Nate Newton once weighed over 400 lbs but he was never listed over 325 lbs or so. I can't help it if you don't already know that.

If knowing something you don't know makes someone a tool, then it appears that 90% of the world are tools in your estimation. I feel comfortable being one of those people.

I'm too stupid? Nice 2nd grade response....um...YOU'RE UGLY!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:13 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:05 am
Posts: 1036
RamzFanz wrote:
Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I've been watching football long enough to be a reasonable judge of talent. This is the real deal.


But you are also a fan, which means there is the very real possibility that you are seeing what you WANT to see rather than what is actually there. There's nothing wrong with that--we all do it and some more than others--but don't make the mistake of thinking you are giving anything close to an objective report on your team.

For all the time you spend talking about your team's advantages, you are glossing over its biggest obstacle: the fact that they play in a division with two very good teams that appear to be legitimate Super Bowl contenders. Seattle and San Francisco are proven playoff teams. St. Louis has proven nothing at this point. Maybe the Rams are as good as you say; nobody on this board would dispute the possibility. But that may also turn out to be nothing more than wishful thinking on your part. Looking like a champion in August is a lot different than playing like a champion in January.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:19 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm
Posts: 2024
Shadowhawk wrote:
RamzFanz wrote:
Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I've been watching football long enough to be a reasonable judge of talent. This is the real deal.


But you are also a fan, which means there is the very real possibility that you are seeing what you WANT to see rather than what is actually there. There's nothing wrong with that--we all do it and some more than others--but don't make the mistake of thinking you are giving anything close to an objective report on your team.

For all the time you spend talking about your team's advantages, you are glossing over its biggest obstacle: the fact that they play in a division with two very good teams that appear to be legitimate Super Bowl contenders. Seattle and San Francisco are proven playoff teams. St. Louis has proven nothing at this point. Maybe the Rams are as good as you say; nobody on this board would dispute the possibility. But that may also turn out to be nothing more than wishful thinking on your part. Looking like a champion in August is a lot different than playing like a champion in January.


This.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:47 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 9185
Location: Renton Wa.
AvengerRam wrote:
chris98251 wrote:
Austin may be an athlete, but Reggie Bush was suppose to be all that also and while he can be dynamic what has he really done other then a few notable plays here and there, Desmond Howard was another Athlete, had a MVP moment in a Super bowl with his Kick returning not his receiveing abilities, Thats what I see as an Austin upside, I don't see him being Terry Metcalf, who was by far the best undersized player I have ever watched, even he had injuries shorten his career.

Austin may make explosive plays, but I liken it to a small guy fighting a big guy, small guy gets inside and gets a shot or two here and there, but he pays a high price for every blow he lands in just physical domination. Once tired or worn down some the big guy makes it hurt bad for those couple shots the small guy got in earlier.


Wouldn't all of these comments be good arguments against paying a King's ransom for Percy Harvin?


Actually they would, IF Harvin had not proven the ability to make plays, he has, he has had injuries also. Point is Harvin is like asking for extra sprinkles on ice cream we have receivers, we got to the second round of the playoffs last year with them, Austin is being depicted as the Ice cream by Rams fans.

_________________
Image

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:55 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 9185
Location: Renton Wa.
RamzFanz wrote:
chris98251 wrote:
Austin may be an athlete, but Reggie Bush was suppose to be all that also and while he can be dynamic what has he really done other then a few notable plays here and there, Desmond Howard was another Athlete, had a MVP moment in a Super bowl with his Kick returning not his receiveing abilities, Thats what I see as an Austin upside, I don't see him being Terry Metcalf, who was by far the best undersized player I have ever watched, even he had injuries shorten his career.

Austin may make explosive plays, but I liken it to a small guy fighting a big guy, small guy gets inside and gets a shot or two here and there, but he pays a high price for every blow he lands in just physical domination. Once tired or worn down some the big guy makes it hurt bad for those couple shots the small guy got in earlier.


See, I've watched a LOT of TA and I think you're not seeing how this guy survives and thrives.

One of his best talents is avoiding the hit. He missed a total of zero games and one practice in HS and college.

The man has no pride! He runs out of bounds and goes down like a $2 wh... well, you know what I mean. I was watching his highlight reel and in this one play he was trapped on the sideline by three defenders who were going to pound him. So he stutter steps. At first I thought he was trying to pull a move but then I realised he was just forcing them to change speed and direction so they wouldn't have the angle or momentum to put the hit on him. He takes the yards left and steps out.

So, I don't think your analogy is correct. The big guy doesn't get to hit back because he eliminates the opportunity. Will that transfer to the NFL? God, I hope so.


You think a guy getting swing passes and short routes from the slot or crossing the middle is going to have a sideline to duck into? You think an end around or a guy in the backfield is going to avoid 300-pound lineman standing him up while safeties and linebackers finish him off? You think him fielding a Kick off and coming inside or trying to come across the grain or receiving a Punt and waiting for a guy at full speed to time his hit won't be highlight film hit material?

He may get a few break a ways here and there granted most of the guys I listed did also, but even those listed players who proved they could play took abusive punishment in the types of situations I just listed. Also his speed isn't that much better then most NFL speed, college he looked like a thoroughbred in a plow horse race, they are all thoroughbreds in the NFL.

I know one thing, as a CB, Safety, Linebacker or Gunner, if I have a shot on a guy that small I unload, to seperate the ball and yes take him out and make the team weaker. Nothijng against the player, but it would make the Rams weaker and give what ever team is playing less options.

I'm not talking trying to purposely end the guys career, but lay a lick on him so he won't be so apt to play without thinking about who's going to lay the next lick on him versus where the ball is. Kind of like a Vernon Davis hit.

_________________
Image

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.


Last edited by chris98251 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:02 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 9185
Location: Renton Wa.
AvengerRam wrote:
Marvin49 wrote:

...and you are using the combine weight of a player who's been in the league now for several years. I highly doubt Harvin is still 184 lbs. Players usually put on weight in NFL training rooms.


You don't read well, do you? That's the weight listed on the Seahawks web site. If you have proof its wrong, provide it. Otherwise, shut the Hell up.


How many athletes are at the height and weight stated, guys under 6 foot by up to a couple inches get listed at 6 foot many times, guys at 6 foot at 6' 2", guys thin at heavier weights, guys big at lighter weights, especially in college reports, why the combine is so diligent at putting these guys thru every measurement they can think off. Trying to find the truth, even then it can be leaked incorrectly or kept quiet so people don't get any inside info if a team is interested.

_________________
Image

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:22 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:18 pm
Posts: 134
Shadowhawk wrote:
RamzFanz wrote:
Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I've been watching football long enough to be a reasonable judge of talent. This is the real deal.


But you are also a fan, which means there is the very real possibility that you are seeing what you WANT to see rather than what is actually there. There's nothing wrong with that--we all do it and some more than others--but don't make the mistake of thinking you are giving anything close to an objective report on your team.

For all the time you spend talking about your team's advantages, you are glossing over its biggest obstacle: the fact that they play in a division with two very good teams that appear to be legitimate Super Bowl contenders. Seattle and San Francisco are proven playoff teams. St. Louis has proven nothing at this point. Maybe the Rams are as good as you say; nobody on this board would dispute the possibility. But that may also turn out to be nothing more than wishful thinking on your part. Looking like a champion in August is a lot different than playing like a champion in January.


It's not me. I haven't been to camp.

NFL.com analyst Daniel Jeremiah was and he said Tavon Austin "easily could surpass" 70 receptions as a rookie.

NFL.com analyst Mike Mayock also took a trip to Rams camp and said "I watched all of his tape, I saw him in person at his pro day. He might be the most explosive player I've ever seen in my life, from a static start to full speed," "He's almost impossible to cover in short spaces. So the ways you can use this are basically only constrained by the imagination of your offensive coordinator." "he catches everything, he's tough, he's smart, and I think he's a guy that Sam Bradford already trusts."

Sports Illustrated's Peter King says he has "not seen a better offensive weapon" this summer than Jared Cook.

I could go on and on and on. These aren't homers.

_________________
FSOT- Fastest Show On Turf - 2013 RAMS
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:33 pm 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am
Posts: 10044
Everthing from Marvin and the other two ram dorks: TL;DR

_________________
SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:22 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:54 pm
Posts: 2714
SacHawk2.0 wrote:
A Niner fan and a Ram fan having a slap fight on a Seahawks fan board.



That is all there is on this forum anymore. It's getting old.

Apparently their boards suck so bad they feel they have to come here for attention.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:33 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm
Posts: 2024
OrFan wrote:
SacHawk2.0 wrote:
A Niner fan and a Ram fan having a slap fight on a Seahawks fan board.



That is all there is on this forum anymore. It's getting old.

Apparently their boards suck so bad they feel they have to come here for attention.


LOL.

Not that it matters but I spent a lot of that time defending a SEAHAWK.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 pm 
*Host of .NET Awards*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 8919
Location: With a white girl
Marvin49 wrote:
OrFan wrote:
SacHawk2.0 wrote:
A Niner fan and a Ram fan having a slap fight on a Seahawks fan board.



That is all there is on this forum anymore. It's getting old.

Apparently their boards suck so bad they feel they have to come here for attention.


LOL.

Not that it matters but I spent a lot of that time defending a SEAHAWK.



You shut your dirty whore mouth!!

_________________
Legal Notice: Only a very small percentage of the things I do and say can be taken seriously. If ever.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:04 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am
Posts: 2768
OrFan wrote:
SacHawk2.0 wrote:
A Niner fan and a Ram fan having a slap fight on a Seahawks fan board.



That is all there is on this forum anymore. It's getting old.

Apparently their boards suck so bad they feel they have to come here for attention.


I think its entertaining as hell.

_________________
The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:35 am 
NET Bench Warmer
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:14 pm
Posts: 33
RichNhansom wrote:
Austin wasn't the best receiver at WV. Stedman Bailey was (also drafted by the Rams) and what your ignoring about Austin is why you bring him in. It's not because you think he will have elite numbers it is because defenses cannot ignore him. It is a very large part of the reason Bailey had 1600 yards and 26 TD's his senior year alone and still wasn't considered a top draft prospect. It's what I refer to as the Harvin effect. Austin doesn't have to be a elite target to have a strong benefit to the offense.


^ This ^

Whether he turns out to be a superstar or not, anyone with half a brain should be able to see that such a player is going to draw quite a bit of attention from defenses. Doesn't matter if he's a Ram, Seahawk, 49er, or whatever.

However, Marvin49 seems to believe that he's the only one that can make claims on the kid's future while everyone else has to wait and see what happens. :lol:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:01 am 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:05 am
Posts: 1036
LOL, you sure changed your tune quickly. First it was:

RamzFanz wrote:
Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I've been watching football long enough to be a reasonable judge of talent. This is the real deal.


RamzFanz wrote:
See, I've watched a LOT of TA and I think you're not seeing how this guy survives and thrives.


Now?

RamzFanz wrote:
It's not me. I haven't been to camp.


So, first we were supposed to believe you because you claim to be a reasonable judge of talent. Now we are supposed to believe you because you found a couple of quotes from a couple of sportswriters? You're not exactly putting together a coherent argument here.

Once again, looking good in August doesn't mean you'll look good in January. Prove it in the regular season. Then we'll talk.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:17 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 461
Quote:
How many athletes are at the height and weight stated, guys under 6 foot by up to a couple inches get listed at 6 foot many times, guys at 6 foot at 6' 2", guys thin at heavier weights, guys big at lighter weights, especially in college reports, why the combine is so diligent at putting these guys thru every measurement they can think off. Trying to find the truth, even then it can be leaked incorrectly or kept quiet so people don't get any inside info if a team is interested.


And yet, Marvin insisted that Harvin is at least 10-15 pounds heavier than Austin. If the information on the teams' websites can't be relied upon (which again, show an 8 pound weight difference), then presumably he would have another source before making such a definitive assertion.

He has NO SOURCE, other than the voices in his head.

As for Rams/Whiners battles here, nobody should be surprised. The Rams and Whiners have hated each other since before there was an NFL franchise in Seattle.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:59 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm
Posts: 2024
AvengerRam wrote:
Quote:
How many athletes are at the height and weight stated, guys under 6 foot by up to a couple inches get listed at 6 foot many times, guys at 6 foot at 6' 2", guys thin at heavier weights, guys big at lighter weights, especially in college reports, why the combine is so diligent at putting these guys thru every measurement they can think off. Trying to find the truth, even then it can be leaked incorrectly or kept quiet so people don't get any inside info if a team is interested.


And yet, Marvin insisted that Harvin is at least 10-15 pounds heavier than Austin. If the information on the teams' websites can't be relied upon (which again, show an 8 pound weight difference), then presumably he would have another source before making such a definitive assertion.

He has NO SOURCE, other than the voices in his head.

As for Rams/Whiners battles here, nobody should be surprised. The Rams and Whiners have hated each other since before there was an NFL franchise in Seattle.


I have COMMON SENSE, some thing you clearly lack. You also have no proof that I'm WRONG about listed weights. I don't NEED proof to prove something that well known if you have been a fan for more than 10 minutes. LISTED WEIGHTS DON'T CHANGE EVERY YEAR.

Even if you're right (which you're not) we are talking about a freakin' 2 lb difference. LOL. Have him eat a good turkey dinner and its over 10 lbs. Are you so deparate to be right that you are arguing 2 freakin lbs!?!

...and he says I'M a tool. Wow


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:43 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:18 pm
Posts: 134
Shadowhawk wrote:
LOL, you sure changed your tune quickly. First it was:

RamzFanz wrote:
Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I've been watching football long enough to be a reasonable judge of talent. This is the real deal.


RamzFanz wrote:
See, I've watched a LOT of TA and I think you're not seeing how this guy survives and thrives.


Now?

RamzFanz wrote:
It's not me. I haven't been to camp.


So, first we were supposed to believe you because you claim to be a reasonable judge of talent. Now we are supposed to believe you because you found a couple of quotes from a couple of sportswriters? You're not exactly putting together a coherent argument here.

Once again, looking good in August doesn't mean you'll look good in January. Prove it in the regular season. Then we'll talk.


I should have said I've watched a LOT of TA on tape.

You'll see.

_________________
FSOT- Fastest Show On Turf - 2013 RAMS
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:47 am 
* NET Philistine *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 14120
Location: Portland, OR
RamzFanz wrote:

I should have said I've watched a LOT of TA on tape.

You'll see.


Oh, well, that just clears it all up for us. We bow down to your expertise.

_________________
Super Bowl Champions XVLIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:51 am 
* NET E-Knight *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:06 am
Posts: 4157
RamzFanz wrote:

I should have said I've watched a LOT of TA on tape.

You'll see.


Where did you get your tape from? Cutups, game tapes, coaches tape?

_________________
cboom wrote:
Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:09 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 461
Marvin49 wrote:
I have COMMON SENSE, some thing you clearly lack. You also have no proof that I'm WRONG about listed weights. I don't NEED proof to prove something that well known if you have been a fan for more than 10 minutes. LISTED WEIGHTS DON'T CHANGE EVERY YEAR.

Even if you're right (which you're not) we are talking about a freakin' 2 lb difference. LOL. Have him eat a good turkey dinner and its over 10 lbs. Are you so deparate to be right that you are arguing 2 freakin lbs!?!

...and he says I'M a tool. Wow


You are dumber than a box of rocks.

I don't have to prove anything. Its your assertion (that Harvin is 10-15 pounds heavier than Austin). You have to prove it. You have failed.

Also, you completely ignore the fact that Austin is 8 lbs. lighter and 3 inches shorter. That suggests that Austin may very well have a MORE solid build than Harvin.

Now go away, silly person.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:27 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:18 pm
Posts: 134
Shadowhawk wrote:
LOL, you sure changed your tune quickly. First it was:

RamzFanz wrote:
Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I've been watching football long enough to be a reasonable judge of talent. This is the real deal.


RamzFanz wrote:
See, I've watched a LOT of TA and I think you're not seeing how this guy survives and thrives.


Now?

RamzFanz wrote:
It's not me. I haven't been to camp.


So, first we were supposed to believe you because you claim to be a reasonable judge of talent. Now we are supposed to believe you because you found a couple of quotes from a couple of sportswriters? You're not exactly putting together a coherent argument here.

Once again, looking good in August doesn't mean you'll look good in January. Prove it in the regular season. Then we'll talk.


MMQB Peter King after visiting 20 teams: "I think the single-best player we saw on our tour was St. Louis tight end Jared Cook. What a catch radius. How he caught only 44 balls last year in Tennessee I’ll never know."

Second best rookie he saw "Tavon Austin, WR/KR/PR, St. Louis. Saw him make Cortland Finnegan, a $10 million-a-year cornerback, look very mortal on an eight-yard curl. Preview of things to come."

_________________
FSOT- Fastest Show On Turf - 2013 RAMS
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:50 am 
* NET Philistine *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 14120
Location: Portland, OR
RamzFanz wrote:
Shadowhawk wrote:
LOL, you sure changed your tune quickly. First it was:

RamzFanz wrote:
Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I've been watching football long enough to be a reasonable judge of talent. This is the real deal.


RamzFanz wrote:
See, I've watched a LOT of TA and I think you're not seeing how this guy survives and thrives.


Now?

RamzFanz wrote:
It's not me. I haven't been to camp.


So, first we were supposed to believe you because you claim to be a reasonable judge of talent. Now we are supposed to believe you because you found a couple of quotes from a couple of sportswriters? You're not exactly putting together a coherent argument here.

Once again, looking good in August doesn't mean you'll look good in January. Prove it in the regular season. Then we'll talk.


MMQB Peter King after visiting 20 teams: "I think the single-best player we saw on our tour was St. Louis tight end Jared Cook. What a catch radius. How he caught only 44 balls last year in Tennessee I’ll never know."

Second best rookie he saw "Tavon Austin, WR/KR/PR, St. Louis. Saw him make Cortland Finnegan, a $10 million-a-year cornerback, look very mortal on an eight-yard curl. Preview of things to come."


Peter King has no credibility because A) It's Peter King and B) The Rams have granted him a personal favor so there's no way he's going to bother being objective. By the way, re-read that sentence again. No one cares about an eight yard curl route. Seriously.

_________________
Super Bowl Champions XVLIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:57 am 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:54 pm
Posts: 498
lol Rams.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:41 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 9185
Location: Renton Wa.
T & A, thats a different sport all together..............................

_________________
Image

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:56 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm
Posts: 2024
AvengerRam wrote:
Marvin49 wrote:
I have COMMON SENSE, some thing you clearly lack. You also have no proof that I'm WRONG about listed weights. I don't NEED proof to prove something that well known if you have been a fan for more than 10 minutes. LISTED WEIGHTS DON'T CHANGE EVERY YEAR.

Even if you're right (which you're not) we are talking about a freakin' 2 lb difference. LOL. Have him eat a good turkey dinner and its over 10 lbs. Are you so deparate to be right that you are arguing 2 freakin lbs!?!

...and he says I'M a tool. Wow


You are dumber than a box of rocks.

I don't have to prove anything. Its your assertion (that Harvin is 10-15 pounds heavier than Austin). You have to prove it. You have failed.

Also, you completely ignore the fact that Austin is 8 lbs. lighter and 3 inches shorter. That suggests that Austin may very well have a MORE solid build than Harvin.

Now go away, silly person.



OMG....I'M dumber than a box of rocks!?!

Listen dumbskull, I was the person who pointed to Harvins height TO BEGIN WITH. YOU are the one making a big deal over a supposed TWO FREAKIN' LBs. EVEN IF YOU WERE RIGHT...it's 2 damn pounds!!! I'M the one that's dumb? Look in the freakin mirror homey.

BTW Jacka$$...for what it's worth...

http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much ... rvin-weigh
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_does ... rvin_weigh

or how about his own page...

http://percyharvin.com/

So...you're right....it's not 10-15lbs. It's more like 20-30 lbs. Now bite me sheep lover.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:18 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:18 pm
Posts: 134
Sarlacc83 wrote:
RamzFanz wrote:
MMQB Peter King after visiting 20 teams: "I think the single-best player we saw on our tour was St. Louis tight end Jared Cook. What a catch radius. How he caught only 44 balls last year in Tennessee I’ll never know."

Second best rookie he saw "Tavon Austin, WR/KR/PR, St. Louis. Saw him make Cortland Finnegan, a $10 million-a-year cornerback, look very mortal on an eight-yard curl. Preview of things to come."


Peter King has no credibility because A) It's Peter King and B) The Rams have granted him a personal favor so there's no way he's going to bother being objective. By the way, re-read that sentence again. No one cares about an eight yard curl route. Seriously.


Um, what? He visited 20 teams. They all did him a personal favor. Did he call their TE the best player in any camp or their WR the second best rookie? Nope. Keeeeeep sleeping the Rams, it's going to make the shock so much more enjoyable.

_________________
FSOT- Fastest Show On Turf - 2013 RAMS
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:22 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm
Posts: 2024
RamzFanz wrote:
Sarlacc83 wrote:
RamzFanz wrote:
MMQB Peter King after visiting 20 teams: "I think the single-best player we saw on our tour was St. Louis tight end Jared Cook. What a catch radius. How he caught only 44 balls last year in Tennessee I’ll never know."

Second best rookie he saw "Tavon Austin, WR/KR/PR, St. Louis. Saw him make Cortland Finnegan, a $10 million-a-year cornerback, look very mortal on an eight-yard curl. Preview of things to come."


Peter King has no credibility because A) It's Peter King and B) The Rams have granted him a personal favor so there's no way he's going to bother being objective. By the way, re-read that sentence again. No one cares about an eight yard curl route. Seriously.


Um, what? He visited 20 teams. They all did him a personal favor. Did he call their TE the best player in any camp or their WR the second best rookie? Nope. Keeeeeep sleeping the Rams, it's going to make the shock so much more enjoyable.


I have no doubt he looked good in camp and I'd be happy if the Niners had taken him. All I'm sayin' is don't get the bust ready for Canton just yet. He's trying to do something a selct few have been able to do....play WR on the NFL level at that diminutive size.

I'm sure he's lightning quick and fast...but the real bullets aren't firing yet. Training camp heroes can easily fade in September.

What people here are taking issue with is the ASSUMPTION that he's just gonna step in and dominate. Nobody is doubting that he has talent. So have MANY, MANY other high picks who completely flamed out (See Ginn, Ted - Howard, Desmond - Warrick, Peter for examples).


Last edited by Marvin49 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:22 pm 
*Host of .NET Awards*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 8919
Location: With a white girl
You Rams fans going to keep posting here if your season starts out poorly?

_________________
Legal Notice: Only a very small percentage of the things I do and say can be taken seriously. If ever.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:27 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 461
Marvin49 wrote:
AvengerRam wrote:
Marvin49 wrote:
I have COMMON SENSE, some thing you clearly lack. You also have no proof that I'm WRONG about listed weights. I don't NEED proof to prove something that well known if you have been a fan for more than 10 minutes. LISTED WEIGHTS DON'T CHANGE EVERY YEAR.

Even if you're right (which you're not) we are talking about a freakin' 2 lb difference. LOL. Have him eat a good turkey dinner and its over 10 lbs. Are you so deparate to be right that you are arguing 2 freakin lbs!?!

...and he says I'M a tool. Wow


You are dumber than a box of rocks.

I don't have to prove anything. Its your assertion (that Harvin is 10-15 pounds heavier than Austin). You have to prove it. You have failed.

Also, you completely ignore the fact that Austin is 8 lbs. lighter and 3 inches shorter. That suggests that Austin may very well have a MORE solid build than Harvin.

Now go away, silly person.



OMG....I'M dumber than a box of rocks!?!

Listen dumbskull, I was the person who pointed to Harvins height TO BEGIN WITH. YOU are the one making a big deal over a supposed TWO FREAKIN' LBs. EVEN IF YOU WERE RIGHT...it's 2 damn pounds!!! I'M the one that's dumb? Look in the freakin mirror homey.

BTW Jacka$$...for what it's worth...

http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much ... rvin-weigh
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_does ... rvin_weigh

or how about his own page...

http://percyharvin.com/

So...you're right....it's not 10-15lbs. It's more like 20-30 lbs. Now bite me sheep lover.


So, if we assume that Tavon Austin's weight on the Rams' site is correct, but Percy Harvin's weight on the Seahawks' site is incorrect, and that his true weight is reflected on his web page, then there would be a 19 lb difference (your math skills are a bit faulty). Of course, if all sources are suspect, then I guess we don't what Austin's weight is either.

None of this, of course, changes my opinion. Austin and Harvin are both small WRs who rely on speed. Those who dismiss Austin as an injury risk, while not doing the same for Harvin (or Wes Welker, or Steve Smith, or Randall Cobb, etc.) are being inconsistent.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:42 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm
Posts: 2024
AvengerRam wrote:
Marvin49 wrote:
AvengerRam wrote:

You are dumber than a box of rocks.

I don't have to prove anything. Its your assertion (that Harvin is 10-15 pounds heavier than Austin). You have to prove it. You have failed.

Also, you completely ignore the fact that Austin is 8 lbs. lighter and 3 inches shorter. That suggests that Austin may very well have a MORE solid build than Harvin.

Now go away, silly person.



OMG....I'M dumber than a box of rocks!?!

Listen dumbskull, I was the person who pointed to Harvins height TO BEGIN WITH. YOU are the one making a big deal over a supposed TWO FREAKIN' LBs. EVEN IF YOU WERE RIGHT...it's 2 damn pounds!!! I'M the one that's dumb? Look in the freakin mirror homey.

BTW Jacka$$...for what it's worth...

http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much ... rvin-weigh
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_does ... rvin_weigh

or how about his own page...

http://percyharvin.com/

So...you're right....it's not 10-15lbs. It's more like 20-30 lbs. Now bite me sheep lover.


So, if we assume that Tavon Austin's weight on the Rams' site is correct, but Percy Harvin's weight on the Seahawks' site is incorrect, and that his true weight is reflected on his web page, then there would be a 19 lb difference (your math skills are a bit faulty). Of course, if all sources are suspect, then I guess we don't what Austin's weight is either.

None of this, of course, changes my opinion. Austin and Harvin are both small WRs who rely on speed. Those who dismiss Austin as an injury risk, while not doing the same for Harvin (or Wes Welker, or Steve Smith, etc.) are being inconsistent.


You never learn do you. My math skills are just fine BTW because 195 minus 174 is 21. Nice attempt to score points and failing miserably genius. 203 minus 174 is 29 BTW...so 20-30 lbs. Like I said.

Who is dumber than a box of rocks again?

Most sources ARE suspect. That's been my point all along. The only stats that CAN be trusted are the ones from the combine. The problem with that tho is that the further a player gets from the combine the more likely it is to be inaccurate and not reflect a players CURRENT weight. The only thing that is for sure is that Austin was 174 at the combine and Harvin was 192 at the combine. That would be an 18 lb. difference. NFL WRs tend to gain weight after a few years in the weight room, which is why you get that link I provided that says 203 lbs. You know...the point I was making ALL ALONG.

Has Austin GAINED weight in the few short months since he was drafted? Possibly...but I highly doubt it's a significant amount. Will he gain MORE weight as time goes on? Probably. How much tho depends on genetics, work ethic, and if he can maintain his speed at that size. LaMichael James for example was like 5'8" and 170 as a Sophmore at Oregon. He's gained weight every year and put on another 10 lbs this offseason and is up to 205 or so now.

As for you're last point....um...so? That was never my point. I never said a word about staying healthy. Harvin clearly HASN'T stayed healthy. My only point was that Austin is short and small. Don't try to deflect the conversation in another direction to be right after a few days now of calling me stupid now that you know I'm right.


Last edited by Marvin49 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:49 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 461
He's 176 according to the Rams' site.

You're a moron.

This conversation is over.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:51 pm 
* NET E-Knight *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:06 am
Posts: 4157
AvengerRam wrote:
He's 176 according to the Rams' site.

You're a moron.



Are you honestly trusting the team website? Oh boy, what a rube.

_________________
cboom wrote:
Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:55 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm
Posts: 2024
AvengerRam wrote:
He's 176 according to the Rams' site.

You're a moron.

This conversation is over.


Have you learned nothing? LOL.

Cya. :D

BTW...for the record...

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/ ... id=2539336

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2009/profiles/ ... n?id=80425


Last edited by Marvin49 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:56 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm
Posts: 2024
HawksFTW wrote:
AvengerRam wrote:
He's 176 according to the Rams' site.

You're a moron.



Are you honestly trusting the team website? Oh boy, what a rube.


LOL...where were you 2 days ago when I was making that exact same point?

Poor guy...he really thought he had me there. That's cute. :D


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:02 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 461
Marvin is a legend in his own mind.

Moving along, I think that Austin will likely be the 3rd leading receiver on the Rams (in terms of receptions and yards) this year, behind Chris Givens and Jared Cook. Austin's role will be to provide big plays and TDs.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:05 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm
Posts: 2024
AvengerRam wrote:
Marvin is a legend in his own mind.

Moving along, I think that Austin will likely be the 3rd leading receiver on the Rams (in terms of receptions and yards) this year, behind Chris Givens and Jared Cook. Austin's role will be to provide big plays and TDs.


SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!!! ROFLMAO.

SOMEONE can't stand being proven wrong. LOL.

Moving on...

As for you're point....dunno. I like Cook tho...just prefer he wasn't a Ram.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:06 pm 
* NET E-Knight *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:06 am
Posts: 4157
AvengerRam wrote:
Marvin is a legend in his own mind.

Moving along, I think that Austin will likely be the 3rd leading receiver on the Rams (in terms of receptions and yards) this year, behind Chris Givens and Jared Cook. Austin's role will be to provide big plays and TDs.


Well...what did the team's website say about it?

_________________
cboom wrote:
Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will cover the Rams?
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:08 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm
Posts: 2024
HawksFTW wrote:
AvengerRam wrote:
Marvin is a legend in his own mind.

Moving along, I think that Austin will likely be the 3rd leading receiver on the Rams (in terms of receptions and yards) this year, behind Chris Givens and Jared Cook. Austin's role will be to provide big plays and TDs.


Well...what did the team's website say about it?


LMAO!!!

oh man.....I rarely actually LOL when I say LOL. I literally laughed out loud. Nice.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blitzer88, hoxrox, jp25591, Trenchbroom and 12 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.