Eagles Jeremy Maclin, torn ACL, out for season

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
There are only two NFL teams I don't feel sorry for when it comes to training camp injuries. The 49ers and the Steelers. Sucks for Maclin.

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":k5wl47b6 said:
Training camp injuries are truly the worst.

Yeah I hate all injuries, no matter the team, and especially during training camp. Gonna hurt Chip Kelly's offense a little without their most consistent WR.

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1wshf0gb said:
There are only two NFL teams I don't feel sorry for when it comes to training camp injuries. The 49ers and the Steelers. Sucks for Maclin.

Awwww Roland, that's not nice :(

KEWASTEES

Reaction score
What a year. So many acl Injuries at the same time. Are they going too hard at practice?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
KEWASTEES":3uvqmxdv said:
What a year. So many acl Injuries at the same time. Are they going too hard at practice?

I'm actually wondering if perhaps this might be related to the fact that players are practicing a lot less ever since the new CBA.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
I have always like the eagles for some reason maybe cause there fans are so crazy. Sucks for Maclin and there team hes a solid receiver. I agree about the steelers, I love seeing there players get banged up. Outside of the Seahawks winning my favorite nfl thing is watching the Steelers lose hard.