espys

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: espys
Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:21 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:I'm glad. I'm glad Russell didn't win. I see Russ as something like Ender Wiggin. The less props and recognition he gets, the better he does.

Eerie. I say the same thing, without the ender wiggen crap. T-Siz is a hack, I was hoping Russell would not win rookie of the year last year because I want his fire stoked. Although I doubt winning an ESPY was going to dampen his desire to win. I think the appropriate acceptance speech for an ESPY begins with "I will make htis brief, I had indan curry before the show and i gotta...

Winning an ESPY is like winning free fries playing McDonalds Monopoly. BFD.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:15 am
  • When I saw a pic of Kaep on the red carpet, it look liked his colors were that (or close) to the Dolphins theme. Where's the matching hat fool?!??
    Watching Beast Mode run the ball.
    Catching a Bo Jackson baseball. Kingdome, centerfield, over the cannon.
    Jim Presley with a full count, 2 out, down by 3, bottom of the 9th Grand Slam.

My favorite all time sports memory
    "The Seattle Seahawks are Super Bowl CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!"
    JaiSeaSea
    NET Rookie

Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:58 am
  • his jacket was SF red? damage control.. but it would appear from his dress, he thinks very highly of himself..

IMO the ESPY's is about as important as the Pro bowl, All Star Games... it's a show, that's it..

the best part of that show was the Robin Roberts piece, that was powerful, and i'll admit I got a bit choked up watching it.. What a strong woman, what a strong message she shared during her speech, I was moved... That piece showed you exactly how unimportant sports is compared to life and how irrelevant the ESPY's are... I'ts a red carpet appearance that's it.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:41 am
  • The ESPYs were on last night? Even ESPN has stopped advertising that fact.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:53 am
  • Lockette had to take out a loan on the watch.
    Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

You win.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:29 am
  • I understand they're funny or something but a sports award show is a really stupid idea.
    SirTed
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:56 am
  • hawker84 wrote:his jacket was SF red? damage control.. but it would appear from his dress, he thinks very highly of himself..

IMO the ESPY's is about as important as the Pro bowl, All Star Games... it's a show, that's it..

the best part of that show was the Robin Roberts piece, that was powerful, and i'll admit I got a bit choked up watching it.. What a strong woman, what a strong message she shared during her speech, I was moved... That piece showed you exactly how unimportant sports is compared to life and how irrelevant the ESPY's are... I'ts a red carpet appearance that's it.

That jacket looked like Kaep took a break from parking cars to accept his award. He must have stopped to borrow some shades from Elton on the way to the stage.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:59 am
  • Scottemojo wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:his jacket was SF red? damage control.. but it would appear from his dress, he thinks very highly of himself..

That jacket looked like Kaep took a break from parking cars to accept his award. He must have stopped to borrow some shades from Elton on the way to the stage.

Truth...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:58 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:That jacket looked like Kaep took a break from parking cars to accept his award. He must have stopped to borrow some shades from Elton on the way to the stage.

I had the same immediate reaction to the jacket. I didn't notice the Elton glasses though. Nice touch.

DavidSeven wrote:Image

Hmmm... Russell Wilson taking a photo with the Miami Heat? That picture will be pretty neat when Wilson has 3 rings 5 years from now.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:51 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information