49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • Just found this video and figured it would be a good first post to break to the ice. I thought it was a good collaboration and no matter how much hate there is going on, the title expresses how we all feel heading into the season. Hope you enjoy it.



    Edit: Can't get the the Youtube ID to post the video here, but there's the link

    Edit 2: Thx Sutz, found out how to do it when I quoted you.
    Last edited by Comeinpeace on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    "We're the 49ers, we can do whatever we want" - The Great Jim Harbaugh -
    User avatar
    Comeinpeace
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 128
    Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • Nice Vid! only problem is we still have like 2 months :cry:
    NinerBuff
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 288
    Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:02 pm


  • Thanks for the post, welcome to the .NET
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4005
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • Nice mash up. Should be an interesting year. :)

    And BTW:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 10159
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Monroe, WA


  • Epic. I'm so jacked for week 2.

    Thanks for posting that.
    User avatar
    SDHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 585
    Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:06 pm


  • SDHawk wrote:Epic. I'm so jacked for week 2.

    Thanks for posting that.


    I know, I'm beyond excited. I just moved back to Seattle on Thursday, so I'm gonna have to deal with you damn Seahawk fans on a daily basis. I'm living by the Four Seasons/Pike's Market, so if you see a big guy with a shaved head wearing Niner gear, be nice please.
    "We're the 49ers, we can do whatever we want" - The Great Jim Harbaugh -
    User avatar
    Comeinpeace
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 128
    Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • Filthy. Thanks for posting.
    For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    User avatar
    SE174
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1254
    Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:11 pm
    Location: Spokane


  • Comeinpeace wrote:
    SDHawk wrote:Epic. I'm so jacked for week 2.

    Thanks for posting that.


    I know, I'm beyond excited. I just moved back to Seattle on Thursday, so I'm gonna have to deal with you damn Seahawk fans on a daily basis. I'm living by the Four Seasons/Pike's Market, so if you see a big guy with a shaved head wearing Niner gear, be nice please.



    The Whiners are listed FIRST? What the...?

    You take your ****ing video and your ****ing smarmy user name and welcome to .net!


    Nice video...still BS they are listed FIRST though. Just sayin'...
    _________________
    "I can deal with Kap looking/acting like a douchebag so long as he wins. You can't be a douche AND a loser, Kap. Get your ---- together, a-hole."

    .....................................................................................-Webzone Niner fan GhostOfJimmyDean
    User avatar
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 1887
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:47 am
    Location: Spokangeles


  • For all the Hate: Respect.
    Image

    "Everyone has a plan... until they get punched in the face." -- Mike Tyson on the 2014 Seattle Seahawks.
    User avatar
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1124
    Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Tonasket, WA to Temecula, CA


  • Great post Peace, we welcome intelligent, and discerning 49er fans :th2thumbs:
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    User avatar
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *
     
    Posts: 8478
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
    Location: North Pole, Alaska


  • Comeinpeace wrote:
    SDHawk wrote:Epic. I'm so jacked for week 2.

    Thanks for posting that.


    I know, I'm beyond excited. I just moved back to Seattle on Thursday, so I'm gonna have to deal with you damn Seahawk fans on a daily basis. I'm living by the Four Seasons/Pike's Market, so if you see a big guy with a shaved head wearing Niner gear, be nice please.


    So your saying treat you like Niners fans treat opposing fans at the stick?

    Edit to add sarcasm implied.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3024
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


  • RichNhansom wrote:
    Comeinpeace wrote:
    SDHawk wrote:Epic. I'm so jacked for week 2.

    Thanks for posting that.


    I know, I'm beyond excited. I just moved back to Seattle on Thursday, so I'm gonna have to deal with you damn Seahawk fans on a daily basis. I'm living by the Four Seasons/Pike's Market, so if you see a big guy with a shaved head wearing Niner gear, be nice please.


    So your saying treat you like Niners fans treat opposing fans at the stick?

    Edit to add sarcasm implied.


    Hahaha I took it that way. Every fan base has their a******s, but you can't let a few rotten apples spoil a bunch baby. It's all football!! Cannot wait for this season. This rivalry has been a rivalry to me before anyone even knew about it since I lived in this area from '02-'09 and I just got back. I am looking forward to going out to watch the games and share some friendly banter with you guys.

    Btw, where's a good spot to go to in Seattle? Is there a .NET stomping ground?
    "We're the 49ers, we can do whatever we want" - The Great Jim Harbaugh -
    User avatar
    Comeinpeace
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 128
    Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • You would love anything on capitol hill. Alright that was just mean.

    Temple Billiards in Seattle is a popular .net hangout before games.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3024
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


  • RichNhansom wrote:You would love anything on capitol hill. Alright that was just mean.

    Temple Billiards in Seattle is a popular .net hangout before games.


    Oh is it fun there on Capitol Hill? If you enjoy it there, you should go to San Fran on vacation and visit the Castro District. :D

    Maybe I'll have to go and crash Temple Billiards and cause some choas one Sunday. Don't worry, I'm more likely to be :thirishdrinkers: instead of :thfight7:
    "We're the 49ers, we can do whatever we want" - The Great Jim Harbaugh -
    User avatar
    Comeinpeace
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 128
    Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • Welcome to .net Mr. Peace don't take it wrong that this Bay Area girl hopes you lose for the next 15 years so that your hatred of us has meaning like Cleveland and Pittsburgh. :)
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7482
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


  • KCHawkGirl wrote:Welcome to .net Mr. Peace don't take it wrong that this Bay Area girl hopes you lose for the next 15 years so that your hatred of us has meaning like Cleveland and Pittsburgh. :)


    Hahahaha damn traitor?? You a Bay Area girl or a KC girl?

    Oh, and I hope your hate for us resembles the hate you have for the Steelers ;)
    "We're the 49ers, we can do whatever we want" - The Great Jim Harbaugh -
    User avatar
    Comeinpeace
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 128
    Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • Comeinpeace wrote:
    SDHawk wrote:Epic. I'm so jacked for week 2.

    Thanks for posting that.


    I know, I'm beyond excited. I just moved back to Seattle on Thursday, so I'm gonna have to deal with you damn Seahawk fans on a daily basis. I'm living by the Four Seasons/Pike's Market, so if you see a big guy with a shaved head wearing Niner gear, be nice please.


    Welcome to the net, these guys are pretty good not alot of D'bags, they rep the Hawks well and with class. There are times when their emotions get the best of them but that's a fault we all have.

    I too am a big shaved head 49er fan living in Seattle area, hoping to make it to the game in Sept. Would be awesome to go with Hawk and niner fans from the site.
    User avatar
    lvnginhwktwn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 800
    Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am


  • Comeinpeace wrote:
    KCHawkGirl wrote:Welcome to .net Mr. Peace don't take it wrong that this Bay Area girl hopes you lose for the next 15 years so that your hatred of us has meaning like Cleveland and Pittsburgh. :)


    Hahahaha damn traitor?? You a Bay Area girl or a KC girl?

    Oh, and I hope your hate for us resembles the hate you have for the Steelers ;)

    California girl born and bred moved to Oregon when I was 12 then Washington at 16 went back to California for college and my 20-30's when I wasn't in Europe and the Middle East. Escaped back to Washington and moved to Kansas City in 2006 purely because my job forced it.:)

    Oh no worries, my hate for the Raiders and Ninners is epic and grows everytime Krapperdink is lumped in my quarterback's class.

    I got interested in football while watching my older brother play for our JR/SR school teams hence my allegiance to the Seahawks.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7482
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


  • KCHawkGirl wrote:
    Comeinpeace wrote:
    KCHawkGirl wrote:Welcome to .net Mr. Peace don't take it wrong that this Bay Area girl hopes you lose for the next 15 years so that your hatred of us has meaning like Cleveland and Pittsburgh. :)


    Hahahaha damn traitor?? You a Bay Area girl or a KC girl?

    Oh, and I hope your hate for us resembles the hate you have for the Steelers ;)

    California girl born and bred moved to Oregon when I was 12 then Washington at 16 went back to California for college and my 20-30's when I wasn't in Europe and the Middle East. Escaped back to Washington and moved to Kansas City in 2006 purely because my job forced it.:)

    Oh no worries, my hate for the Raiders and Ninners is epic and grows everytime Krapperdink is lumped in my quarterback's class.

    I got interested in football while watching my older brother play for our JR/SR school teams hence my allegiance to the Seahawks.


    Wow sounds like you've been across the nation almost as much as me. I was born and raised in the Bay Area(20 min East of Oakland, 45 East of SF), then ended up in WA after an 8 month stint in FL when I joined the Navy. Was here for about 7 years then moved to TX for a few years then off to TN for a year and now I'm back here in Seattle as of last Thursday.

    My hate for the Raiders will always be strong, but the Sea****s have thrown themselves into the most hated list during my stay here haha. Helped that my sister's boyfriend became a superfan overnight during your SB run and didn't even know who Cortez Kennedy was when I asked him :shock:

    But Wilson isn't even in the same class as Kaep, so why so angry??

    Oh yes, I went there.
    "We're the 49ers, we can do whatever we want" - The Great Jim Harbaugh -
    User avatar
    Comeinpeace
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 128
    Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • Comeinpeace wrote:
    But Wilson isn't even in the same class as Kaep, so why so angry??


    Wilson is the best QB in the league, of course he isn't.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • Throwdown wrote:
    Comeinpeace wrote:
    But Wilson isn't even in the same class as Kaep, so why so angry??


    Wilson is the best QB in the league, of course he isn't.


    That's because that class Kaepernick is in is referred to as speacial Ed. :thirishdrinkers:
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3024
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


  • RichNhansom wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:
    Comeinpeace wrote:
    But Wilson isn't even in the same class as Kaep, so why so angry??


    Wilson is the best QB in the league, of course he isn't.


    That's because that class Kaepernick is in is referred to as special Ed. :thirishdrinkers:

    Fixed it for you, brother.
    EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

    your World Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    User avatar
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3090
    Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am


  • Nooooo they were in different draft classes. What did you think I meant. :twisted:
    "We're the 49ers, we can do whatever we want" - The Great Jim Harbaugh -
    User avatar
    Comeinpeace
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 128
    Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • ivotuk wrote:Great post Peace, we welcome intelligent, and discerning 49er fans :th2thumbs:

    Intelligent and discerning 49er fans??? :curious:
    Ok, well perhaps there's hope he'll turn from the drink and get his life turned around = :49ersmall:

    I wonder how many other teams are projecting themselves as the 2nd best team next to the Seahawks in similar hype videos? Everyone fighting to be the best always want to be seen and mentioned with the best. Is there a Seahawks-Rams gateway video? A Seahawks-Packers video?

    ;)
    World Champion
    Image
    Seattle Seahawks
    User avatar
    TeamoftheCentury
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 927
    Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am
    Location: Orlando, FL


  • TeamoftheCentury wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:Great post Peace, we welcome intelligent, and discerning 49er fans :th2thumbs:

    Intelligent and discerning 49er fans??? :curious:
    Ok, well perhaps there's hope he'll turn from the drink and get his life turned around = :49ersmall:

    I wonder how many other teams are projecting themselves as the 2nd best team next to the Seahawks in similar hype videos? Everyone fighting to be the best always want to be seen and mentioned with the best. Is there a Seahawks-Rams gateway video? A Seahawks-Packers video?

    ;)



    +1
    If .NET did not exist I would get so much more work done during the day!
    HawkinNY
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 257
    Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:12 am
    Location: Albany, NY




It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online