Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:37 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 pm
Posts: 128
Location: Seattle
Just found this video and figured it would be a good first post to break to the ice. I thought it was a good collaboration and no matter how much hate there is going on, the title expresses how we all feel heading into the season. Hope you enjoy it.



Edit: Can't get the the Youtube ID to post the video here, but there's the link

Edit 2: Thx Sutz, found out how to do it when I quoted you.

_________________
"We're the 49ers, we can do whatever we want" - The Great Jim Harbaugh -


Last edited by Comeinpeace on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:56 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:02 pm
Posts: 288
Nice Vid! only problem is we still have like 2 months :cry:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:45 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
Thanks for the post, welcome to the .NET

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:43 pm 
USMC 1970-77
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
Posts: 9530
Location: Monroe, WA
Nice mash up. Should be an interesting year. :)

And BTW:

_________________
Talent can get you to the playoffs.
It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:28 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:06 pm
Posts: 577
Epic. I'm so jacked for week 2.

Thanks for posting that.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:01 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 pm
Posts: 128
Location: Seattle
SDHawk wrote:
Epic. I'm so jacked for week 2.

Thanks for posting that.


I know, I'm beyond excited. I just moved back to Seattle on Thursday, so I'm gonna have to deal with you damn Seahawk fans on a daily basis. I'm living by the Four Seasons/Pike's Market, so if you see a big guy with a shaved head wearing Niner gear, be nice please.

_________________
"We're the 49ers, we can do whatever we want" - The Great Jim Harbaugh -


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:09 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:11 pm
Posts: 1242
Location: Spokane
Filthy. Thanks for posting.

_________________
For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:54 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:47 am
Posts: 1616
Location: Spokangeles
Comeinpeace wrote:
SDHawk wrote:
Epic. I'm so jacked for week 2.

Thanks for posting that.


I know, I'm beyond excited. I just moved back to Seattle on Thursday, so I'm gonna have to deal with you damn Seahawk fans on a daily basis. I'm living by the Four Seasons/Pike's Market, so if you see a big guy with a shaved head wearing Niner gear, be nice please.



The Whiners are listed FIRST? What the...?

You take your ****ing video and your ****ing smarmy user name and welcome to .net!


Nice video...still BS they are listed FIRST though. Just sayin'...

_________________
...and with one kiss of his bicep he proved, without a shadow of doubt, that he was every bit as much of a DBag as his coach, and most of his team's fanbase. Finally, he could call himself a Niner!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:06 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:50 am
Posts: 990
Location: Tonasket, WA to Temecula, CA
For all the Hate: Respect.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:06 am 
* NET Nobody *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
Posts: 7596
Great post Peace, we welcome intelligent, and discerning 49er fans :th2thumbs:

_________________
RELEASE THE KRAKEN! (FREE BROWNER!)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:04 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am
Posts: 2765
Comeinpeace wrote:
SDHawk wrote:
Epic. I'm so jacked for week 2.

Thanks for posting that.


I know, I'm beyond excited. I just moved back to Seattle on Thursday, so I'm gonna have to deal with you damn Seahawk fans on a daily basis. I'm living by the Four Seasons/Pike's Market, so if you see a big guy with a shaved head wearing Niner gear, be nice please.


So your saying treat you like Niners fans treat opposing fans at the stick?

Edit to add sarcasm implied.

_________________
The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:36 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 pm
Posts: 128
Location: Seattle
RichNhansom wrote:
Comeinpeace wrote:
SDHawk wrote:
Epic. I'm so jacked for week 2.

Thanks for posting that.


I know, I'm beyond excited. I just moved back to Seattle on Thursday, so I'm gonna have to deal with you damn Seahawk fans on a daily basis. I'm living by the Four Seasons/Pike's Market, so if you see a big guy with a shaved head wearing Niner gear, be nice please.


So your saying treat you like Niners fans treat opposing fans at the stick?

Edit to add sarcasm implied.


Hahaha I took it that way. Every fan base has their a******s, but you can't let a few rotten apples spoil a bunch baby. It's all football!! Cannot wait for this season. This rivalry has been a rivalry to me before anyone even knew about it since I lived in this area from '02-'09 and I just got back. I am looking forward to going out to watch the games and share some friendly banter with you guys.

Btw, where's a good spot to go to in Seattle? Is there a .NET stomping ground?

_________________
"We're the 49ers, we can do whatever we want" - The Great Jim Harbaugh -


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:48 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am
Posts: 2765
You would love anything on capitol hill. Alright that was just mean.

Temple Billiards in Seattle is a popular .net hangout before games.

_________________
The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:09 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 pm
Posts: 128
Location: Seattle
RichNhansom wrote:
You would love anything on capitol hill. Alright that was just mean.

Temple Billiards in Seattle is a popular .net hangout before games.


Oh is it fun there on Capitol Hill? If you enjoy it there, you should go to San Fran on vacation and visit the Castro District. :D

Maybe I'll have to go and crash Temple Billiards and cause some choas one Sunday. Don't worry, I'm more likely to be :thirishdrinkers: instead of :thfight7:

_________________
"We're the 49ers, we can do whatever we want" - The Great Jim Harbaugh -


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:24 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Posts: 5461
Location: Kansas City, MO
Welcome to .net Mr. Peace don't take it wrong that this Bay Area girl hopes you lose for the next 15 years so that your hatred of us has meaning like Cleveland and Pittsburgh. :)

_________________
43-8...it's all about that action boss....
next man up.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:49 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 pm
Posts: 128
Location: Seattle
KCHawkGirl wrote:
Welcome to .net Mr. Peace don't take it wrong that this Bay Area girl hopes you lose for the next 15 years so that your hatred of us has meaning like Cleveland and Pittsburgh. :)


Hahahaha damn traitor?? You a Bay Area girl or a KC girl?

Oh, and I hope your hate for us resembles the hate you have for the Steelers ;)

_________________
"We're the 49ers, we can do whatever we want" - The Great Jim Harbaugh -


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:44 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am
Posts: 624
Comeinpeace wrote:
SDHawk wrote:
Epic. I'm so jacked for week 2.

Thanks for posting that.


I know, I'm beyond excited. I just moved back to Seattle on Thursday, so I'm gonna have to deal with you damn Seahawk fans on a daily basis. I'm living by the Four Seasons/Pike's Market, so if you see a big guy with a shaved head wearing Niner gear, be nice please.


Welcome to the net, these guys are pretty good not alot of D'bags, they rep the Hawks well and with class. There are times when their emotions get the best of them but that's a fault we all have.

I too am a big shaved head 49er fan living in Seattle area, hoping to make it to the game in Sept. Would be awesome to go with Hawk and niner fans from the site.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:14 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Posts: 5461
Location: Kansas City, MO
Comeinpeace wrote:
KCHawkGirl wrote:
Welcome to .net Mr. Peace don't take it wrong that this Bay Area girl hopes you lose for the next 15 years so that your hatred of us has meaning like Cleveland and Pittsburgh. :)


Hahahaha damn traitor?? You a Bay Area girl or a KC girl?

Oh, and I hope your hate for us resembles the hate you have for the Steelers ;)

California girl born and bred moved to Oregon when I was 12 then Washington at 16 went back to California for college and my 20-30's when I wasn't in Europe and the Middle East. Escaped back to Washington and moved to Kansas City in 2006 purely because my job forced it.:)

Oh no worries, my hate for the Raiders and Ninners is epic and grows everytime Krapperdink is lumped in my quarterback's class.

I got interested in football while watching my older brother play for our JR/SR school teams hence my allegiance to the Seahawks.

_________________
43-8...it's all about that action boss....
next man up.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:16 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 pm
Posts: 128
Location: Seattle
KCHawkGirl wrote:
Comeinpeace wrote:
KCHawkGirl wrote:
Welcome to .net Mr. Peace don't take it wrong that this Bay Area girl hopes you lose for the next 15 years so that your hatred of us has meaning like Cleveland and Pittsburgh. :)


Hahahaha damn traitor?? You a Bay Area girl or a KC girl?

Oh, and I hope your hate for us resembles the hate you have for the Steelers ;)

California girl born and bred moved to Oregon when I was 12 then Washington at 16 went back to California for college and my 20-30's when I wasn't in Europe and the Middle East. Escaped back to Washington and moved to Kansas City in 2006 purely because my job forced it.:)

Oh no worries, my hate for the Raiders and Ninners is epic and grows everytime Krapperdink is lumped in my quarterback's class.

I got interested in football while watching my older brother play for our JR/SR school teams hence my allegiance to the Seahawks.


Wow sounds like you've been across the nation almost as much as me. I was born and raised in the Bay Area(20 min East of Oakland, 45 East of SF), then ended up in WA after an 8 month stint in FL when I joined the Navy. Was here for about 7 years then moved to TX for a few years then off to TN for a year and now I'm back here in Seattle as of last Thursday.

My hate for the Raiders will always be strong, but the Sea****s have thrown themselves into the most hated list during my stay here haha. Helped that my sister's boyfriend became a superfan overnight during your SB run and didn't even know who Cortez Kennedy was when I asked him :shock:

But Wilson isn't even in the same class as Kaep, so why so angry??

Oh yes, I went there.

_________________
"We're the 49ers, we can do whatever we want" - The Great Jim Harbaugh -


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:54 pm 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17258
Location: Graham, WA
Comeinpeace wrote:

But Wilson isn't even in the same class as Kaep, so why so angry??


Wilson is the best QB in the league, of course he isn't.

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:12 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am
Posts: 2765
Throwdown wrote:
Comeinpeace wrote:

But Wilson isn't even in the same class as Kaep, so why so angry??


Wilson is the best QB in the league, of course he isn't.


That's because that class Kaepernick is in is referred to as speacial Ed. :thirishdrinkers:

_________________
The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:32 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am
Posts: 2873
RichNhansom wrote:
Throwdown wrote:
Comeinpeace wrote:

But Wilson isn't even in the same class as Kaep, so why so angry??


Wilson is the best QB in the league, of course he isn't.


That's because that class Kaepernick is in is referred to as special Ed. :thirishdrinkers:

Fixed it for you, brother.

_________________
EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

Moved to Seattle in 1980. Hawks fan for 34 years and counting.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:29 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 pm
Posts: 128
Location: Seattle
Nooooo they were in different draft classes. What did you think I meant. :twisted:

_________________
"We're the 49ers, we can do whatever we want" - The Great Jim Harbaugh -


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:15 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 710
Location: Orlando, FL
ivotuk wrote:
Great post Peace, we welcome intelligent, and discerning 49er fans :th2thumbs:

Intelligent and discerning 49er fans??? :curious:
Ok, well perhaps there's hope he'll turn from the drink and get his life turned around = :49ersmall:

I wonder how many other teams are projecting themselves as the 2nd best team next to the Seahawks in similar hype videos? Everyone fighting to be the best always want to be seen and mentioned with the best. Is there a Seahawks-Rams gateway video? A Seahawks-Packers video?

;)

_________________
World Champion
Image
Seattle Seahawks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:03 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:12 am
Posts: 219
Location: Albany, NY
TeamoftheCentury wrote:
ivotuk wrote:
Great post Peace, we welcome intelligent, and discerning 49er fans :th2thumbs:

Intelligent and discerning 49er fans??? :curious:
Ok, well perhaps there's hope he'll turn from the drink and get his life turned around = :49ersmall:

I wonder how many other teams are projecting themselves as the 2nd best team next to the Seahawks in similar hype videos? Everyone fighting to be the best always want to be seen and mentioned with the best. Is there a Seahawks-Rams gateway video? A Seahawks-Packers video?

;)



+1

_________________
One day we will win it all! TOLD YA!


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lawke, Onyx, TXHawk and 15 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.