Elizabeth Hasslebeck leaving the view for Fox News.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
And this has what to do with the NFL?

:141847_bnono:

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
I know this is a difficult process for some of you.

Liz Hasselbeck from The View quitting.

Liz Hasselbeck going to work for Fox News.

For those of us within the state Fox Sports does our Seahawks broadcasting.

ergo:::::perhaps Liz will honor us with her football views.

Did I type to fast??

:roll:

sutz

Reaction score
Anything to do with that incoherent eye candy should be in PWR. She's a RW nut.

hawker84

Reaction score
i hate her on the view,

i'll hate her on the news

and I will ho slap her if she steps one foot near my football.

gargantual

Reaction score
(Sound of Don Henley music building in the background.......)

We got the bubble-headed-bleach-blonde\
Comes on at five\
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye\
It's interesting when people die\
Give us dirty laundry

Basis4day

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":3eaq6acr said:
Amazing she lasted all those years with those LW whack jobs on that crap show.

[youtube]swPcFyhDMpk[/youtube]

Scottemojo

Reaction score
This is some 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon isht for this to be in a football forum of any kind, right?

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":24kp0bta said:
This is some 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon isht for this to be in a football forum of any kind, right?

Pretty much. There isn't any substantial connection between Fox News, the Fox network, and least of all, the local Fox affiliates that broadcast the games. I interned at Fox12 (Oregon) during the summer of 2007, and I was surprised to learn that the affiliate wasn't owned by Fox at all, it was owned by Meredith corporation, which owned a substantial percentage of local Fox affiliates across the country. IIRC, less than 50% of the local Fox affiliates are owned by the actual Fox network. Strange, but true.

I dunno, maybe the Seattle Fox station is owned by Fox and it's a moot point, but I'm not aware of a single Fox News "talent" that crossed over into sports, despite the fact that there has always been a fairly strong connection between conservatives and sports (Rush Limbaugh, etc). Outside the locker rooms, anyway.

Anyway, this is a very good move for Mrs. Hasselbeck. Fox News needs to fill the hot chick / brash talker void left by Sarah Palin, who proved too much of a diva even for Murdoch. And that's saying quite a bit considering that he employs extremophiles like Michelle Malkin and Ann Coulter, who've hung around for a decade plus despite being batshit insane. Compared to those three, Hasselbeck is a breath of fresh air. She was never a fit on the view and I think really tested the tolerance of her co-hosts. I'll never watch her show, but I'm guessing it will work out pretty well for her.

hawksman53

Reaction score
RADISH you need to remember that 3/4 of the people on here were born and raised liberal. people just don't make any sense anymore. if I were her I couldn't work with those way to liberal/Lezbian co hosts either that think they know more than she does and are smug toward her because she dosent believe in their liberal bullcrap.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'd say your 3/4ths number is way off. Look at statewide election results, it's rare that any politician in this state gets 75% of the vote. There are a lot more voters that are not married to a political party in this state unlike you, who wants to spout your favorite political party's talking points and defend their propaganda network. Look at the governors race every 4 years, it's close everytime, I voted for Mckenna and he lost by an eyelash. How is that possible if 3/4hs of the state is "liberal"?