It's the offseason, and im bored, and there is no point of me asking this question to any Rams forum since i know what 99% of the answers will be. So i was wondering what teams you dislike/hate/rivals/etc.
For me the list goes as follows:
1. Cheatriots: SB 36, need i say more? you talk to any Ram fan and we still feel cheated.
2. Whiners: Our longest and most hated rival, if not for the 2001 SB, they would be #1 easily. Any team that coins the phrase "same old sorry ass rams" can kiss my a$$. Also losing to them 17 straight times in the 90's leaves a slight bitterness...I was quite pleased with them losing last years SB
3. Steelers: Growing up in Tampa Bay, it is amazing how many Steeler/Phillies fans there are in that area, it was really annoying.
4. Seahawks: This has more to do with there recent success. I will admit that i routed for you guys when you went to the SB(something i could never do with the whiners), but now its a little different, there is a certain cockiness to the team. Now don't get me wrong, if i was a Seahawk fan i'd have no problem with it, but since im not, well yea...try not to flame me over this lol.
5. Cowpokes: Why? cause there the f'n cowboys and f*** Jerry Jones.
6. Raiders: do raider fans even like them?
I know most of us hate all teams and wish the other 31 would go 0-16 somehow, but i want to know the ones you really dont like.