Love Direct TV!

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Love Direct TV!
Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:07 am
  • Smelly McUgly wrote:
    mikeak wrote:^ Not all last year - most but not all. I can say for sure the Jets game wasn't on TV here and I think a 1-2 others

Huh, I thought that Alaska was automatically ceded to the Seahawks. That's news to me. One of the cool things about living in AK at the time I did was that I was able to catch every Seahawks game that there was.

Not from 1984 to '92, it was all ninners all the time :roll:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:22 am
  • grizbob wrote:
    Smelly McUgly wrote:
    mikeak wrote:^ Not all last year - most but not all. I can say for sure the Jets game wasn't on TV here and I think a 1-2 others

Huh, I thought that Alaska was automatically ceded to the Seahawks. That's news to me. One of the cool things about living in AK at the time I did was that I was able to catch every Seahawks game that there was.

Not from 1984 to '92, it was all ninners all the time :roll:

That sounds like punishment. Was the NFL trying to beam the games into Russia as a torture device to get them to capitulate the Cold War, but they just missed to the east?
    "If given the opportunity without fear of incarceration, I would honestly beat the living **** out of Jerry Rice."

--Internet tough guy HawkWow being a MAN on the internet
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:36 am
  • Smelly McUgly wrote:That sounds like punishment. Was the NFL trying to beam the games into Russia as a torture device to get them to capitulate the Cold War, but they just missed to the east?

Anchorage Daily News had a poll, and the ninners beat the Hawks by 2 votes, and thus my hatred of the ninners and their fans was born :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:50 am
  • Just curious, I thought this thread was about displaced fans being able to get Seahawks games and how to save money on Directv or other programs to get the Seahawks. Was wondering why it got moved to NFL Nation? Did someone hijack it?
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:22 pm
  • they offered me the ticket for $180, $30 extra on my bill for 6 months. i may have been ripped off but the comfort in knowing i get the games at home is extra cozy.
    bryantology79
    NET Starter

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:28 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information