Wilson wouldn't wear...

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Wilson wouldn't wear...
Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:41 pm
  • twisted_steel2 wrote:Someone needs to tweet Sherman and see if he'll try to give Kappermick a Seahawks cap to wear week 2.

A couple of months ago, I Tweeted everyone in the Legion of Boom asking them if they would kiss their biceps after intercepting Kaepernick this year. No responses, but I've got my fingers crossed. I would die laughing. Can you imagine Sherman picking Kaep off, then kissing his bicep in front of the cameras right afterward? Oh, man. Troll level: 5 billion. I think the San Francisco-area hospitals would see a sudden influx of strokes and brain aneurysms.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:46 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    twisted_steel2 wrote:Someone needs to tweet Sherman and see if he'll try to give Kappermick a Seahawks cap to wear week 2.

A couple of months ago, I Tweeted everyone in the Legion of Boom asking them if they would kiss their biceps after intercepting Kaepernick this year. No responses, but I've got my fingers crossed. I would die laughing. Can you imagine Sherman picking Kaep off, then kissing his bicep in front of the cameras right afterward? Oh, man. Troll level: 5 billion. I think the San Francisco-area hospitals would see a sudden influx of strokes and brain aneurysms.

This would be magic wrapped in happiness.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:49 pm
  • Trenchbroom wrote:
    dontbelikethat wrote:Image

It happens, some people get mad, some people don't care.

OK maybe it IS just your generation LOL! ;)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/chargers-rookie-keenan-allen-makes-regrettable-decision-wear-152735712.html

Well go look at the comments and you might change your mind. I did notice the pic has been cropped to leave off the comment that was posted above it saying "Keenan Allen Wore a Raiders Hat and Now Smart Chargers Fans Hate Him" link: http://www.lobshots.com/2013/05/20/

Read the comments also. It gives you an idea of how some view this and Papaki should have considered that type of backlash to be more important than his outfit for the day. Especially when you figure he can afford a different cap that doesn't rep another team but still has the colors he wants to rep for the day.

Plain and simple the guy is repeatedly showing lack of judgement. All I can say is if that were the face of my franchise, I would be embarrassed.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:53 pm

Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:30 pm
  • HAHAHA, some beloved 12th man did some Photoshop work. It actually looks fairly authentic. Saw it on 12th Fan View's Facebook page, not sure if he did it or just found it.

Awww, Colin, I never knew you secretly wanted to be drafted by us. You can be our backup once your contract's over.

RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:52 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:HAHAHA, some beloved 12th man did some Photoshop work. It actually looks fairly authentic. Saw it on 12th Fan View's Facebook page, not sure if he did it or just found it.

Awww, Colin, I never knew you secretly wanted to be drafted by us. You can be our backup once your contract's over.

I know someone will grab this as their avatar. And I hope, good sir or madam, that you keep it up for a long while...

.....................................................................................-Webzone Niner fan GhostOfJimmyDean
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:58 pm
  • Trenchbroom wrote:I know someone will grab this as their avatar. And I hope, good sir or madam, that you keep it up for a long while...

Nothing's stopping you. :D

I can't stop smiling over that pic. It looks authentic. Someone go post it on the 49ers forums and link us to it, IMO.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:05 pm
  • please do haha
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:38 am
  • Don't care what he's wearing, but the youngster needs to pull up them damn britches.. how is that fad still here, looks uncomfortable as hell...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:13 am
  • His reputation for terapin love has spread amongst the animal kingdom, so he had to disguise himself as a dolphin so he could sneak up on some sea turtles. The droopy draws are just to facilitate the speed of the sneak attack. Less drawers to drop=faster turtle rape.

Long live Papaki.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:57 am
  • LOL.

You guys crack me up.

I can't think of another place where there would be 5 pages of talk about what hat the QB of ANOTHER TEAM is wearing.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:59 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:LOL.

You guys crack me up.

I can't think of another place where there would be 5 pages of talk about what hat the QB of ANOTHER TEAM is wearing.

Are you kidding? Any NFL team forum that gets decent action is filled with ridiculous topics during the offseason.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:59 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:LOL.

You guys crack me up.

Are you kidding? Any NFL team forum that gets decent action is filled with ridiculous topics during the offseason.

Of course...but 5 pages about what hat Kaep is wearing? Seriously?
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:09 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:

You guys crack me up.

I prefer that to 5 pages about how big Wilson's hands are.
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:19 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:HAHAHA, some beloved 12th man did some Photoshop work. It actually looks fairly authentic. Saw it on 12th Fan View's Facebook page, not sure if he did it or just found it.

That is a really good photoshop job. I can't seen anything that makes it look 'shopped to me.
    NorCal
    NET Rookie

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:23 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:

You guys crack me up.

Which you've now contributed to. :34853_doh:
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:25 am
  • Lol. If you have to wear a Miami Dolphins hat to match your outfit, it's a pretty good indication that you are probablly dressed like an idiot and should go change immediately.
    WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:27 am
  • NorCal wrote:That is a really good photoshop job. I can't seen anything that makes it look 'shopped to me.

Yep, it looks pretty good. The vast majority of the time, Photoshop jobs don't pass a 5-or-10-second eye test. Whoever did it put some serious time and effort into it. Noobs always talk about how easy to Photoshop fake stuff, and while it's definitely easier than it was say 10 years ago, to make it look authentic on even something as small as this takes a fair bit of time.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
  • chris98251 wrote:This is akin to working for Comcast and wearing AT&T clothing to someplace and getting photographed and then saying I can wear what I want.

Monday morning you get a call from the publicity department at work...................................... Called into your Supervisors office......................................

Get released due to conduct and backed up by the jokes you made in a email at one time which is determined could be of discriminitory nature and grounds for dismissal.........................

Thats what would happen to normal people.

Exactly. The president of PepsiCo gets photo-tweeted serving Coke at his pool party? Done. The VP of Brand Developement at Ford Motor Co. rents a Chevy Malibu on his next business trip? Finished.
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:04 am

Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:11 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:Just for the record....even tho its obvious....

http://a.espncdn.com/media/motion/2013/ ... en_int.jpg

Of course. Perfectly colour coordinated. Somebody needs to send him an action green letterman jacket so he has no choice but to wear a Seahawks hat. Mwa ha ha...
    WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:16 am
  • CANHawk wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:Just for the record....even tho its obvious....

http://a.espncdn.com/media/motion/2013/ ... en_int.jpg

Of course. Perfectly colour coordinated. Somebody needs to send him an action green letterman jacket so he has no choice but to wear a Seahawks hat. Mwa ha ha...

I get your point because that was clearly what he was doing with the Dolphin hat...

...but in this case its color coordinated because they are both Brewer gear. His family lived in Wisconsin before moving to Cali.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• quote="AnchoviesofTerror"]If i was a nfl superstar... i would be hanging out with 9s and 10s. Anyone else notice this guys taste in putang?[/quote]

Well, you know which other NFL quarterback has a tendency to hang out around mid quality ho's...

Unfortunately, all of these women now have herpes...
    WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:25 pm
  • Seems to be quite the uproar over at the WEB over all this... Poor judgement on Kap's part in my opinion but man, over a hat?

Even watched a Giants fan get banned, very touchy subject indeed over there, pretty entertaining to read actually.

And No to the OP, i can not imagine RW doing something like this, not that i would care.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:18 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:Seems to be quite the uproar over at the WEB over all this... Poor judgement on Kap's part in my opinion but man, over a hat?

Even watched a Giants fan get banned, very touchy subject indeed over there, pretty entertaining to read actually.

And No to the OP, i can not imagine RW doing something like this, not that i would care.

Wilson would never do that. Remember when he introduced himself on TV prior to the Niners ass whipping an said "whole pack of badgers"? He was being correct for two fan bases he doesn't play for anymore. Add the continuous Go Hawks interview finishers and you have a guy who knows how things are done right.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:26 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    twisted_steel2 wrote:Someone needs to tweet Sherman and see if he'll try to give Kappermick a Seahawks cap to wear week 2.

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:10 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:

Niner fans would go off the cliff if that happened. It would tower in comparison to the reactions following the Merry Massacre, which was one of the more legendary meltdowns they have hosted over the years.

Great idea iRo.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:03 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:

You guys crack me up.

It is just forum envy. Marvin's IQ rises 40 points when he tabs over here from Bizzaro World.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:47 am
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:

You guys crack me up.

It is just forum envy. Marvin's IQ rises 40 points when he tabs over here from Bizzaro World.

I'm honored that you think I have an IQ of at least 40. :D
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:29 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:I'm honored that you think I have an IQ of at least 40. :D

Don't feel honored just yet, he started from -85. ;)
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:41 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:I'm honored that you think I have an IQ of at least 40. :D

Don't feel honored just yet, he started from -85. ;)

hehehe!! :D
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:42 am
  • Did he seriously say "y'all"? Atrocious grammar.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:00 am
  • Axx wrote:Did he seriously say "y'all"? Atrocious grammar.

Well, at least that's a common colloquialism that is spelled the way it sounds. Not a major offense.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• kearly wrote:
    KCHawkGirl wrote:Nice of him to let us check out his green Fruit of the Looms wasn't it? So tasteful.

I think everyone else noticed this in a millisecond, but didn't want to sound gay by pointing it out. :)

Advantage of being a girl.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:45 pm
  • RUHawk wrote:Russell Wilson also wouldn't do this

http://espn.go.com/espn/photos/gallery/ ... n-magazine

If I get the cover with him on it i'm going to throw it out.

I'm with you. If he's on the cover of my issue that cover will be torn off, instantly.

.....................................................................................-Webzone Niner fan GhostOfJimmyDean
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:13 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:Seems to be quite the uproar over at the WEB over all this... Poor judgement on Kap's part in my opinion but man, over a hat?

Wilson would never do that. Remember when he introduced himself on TV prior to the Niners ass whipping an said "whole pack of badgers"? He was being correct for two fan bases he doesn't play for anymore. Add the continuous Go Hawks interview finishers and you have a guy who knows how things are done right.

Excellent point. As an NC State grad I can tell you that there were threads over on NC State forums discussing prior to the game how he would represent himself. He got passing grades for what he did. And for those that don't know - he did in fact graduate with the Bachelor's from NC State which is why the argument about giving "us" the credit is out there
    2014 inagural .net Survivor pool CHAMPION
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:15 pm

but am I glad that some of those women did that......... just saying
    2014 inagural .net Survivor pool CHAMPION
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Dude... that needs to come with a warning. 'bout dumped my lunch.
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:48 pm
  • LawlessHawk wrote:
    RUHawk wrote:Russell Wilson also wouldn't do this

Dude... that needs to come with a warning. 'bout dumped my lunch.

Just when you think it can't get any worse and Kapernick can't get any more douchy...

Something tells me this guy is not done, and at the least, we'll have fun watching him acting like a jackass and alienating his fan base for quite awhile...
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:08 pm
  • Yikes....

"Look at me everybody! "

Hey, I didn't see any shots with Sammy. Time to fire up the Adobe suite and do a little morphing. :-)
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:10 pm
  • It still doesn't hurt to look at as much as Jeff Garcia or the combo photo of Hass and Dilfer. OK, maybe it does.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:12 pm
  • That Hasselbeck-Dilfer photo is priceless in a horrific way.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:18 pm

You notice his quote under the picture and photo credit?

More "me, me, me, I'm so great my teammates tell me to take it down a notch."
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:18 pm
  • Looks like Kaep posted himself in a bunch of 49er gear - including a red and gold shirt that says "The Golden State":

http://instagram.com/p/bhle2ztBC0/

If you ask me this is just begging to be photoshopped by somebody into Seahawks Colors with the "S" dropped from the shirt so it would read "The Golden Tate" - maybe with a picture of Golden below it :)
    Chrome_Seahawk
    NET Starter

Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:49 pm
  • Dude kisses himself... Color me not shocked by anything this douche bag does.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:53 pm
  • JGfromtheNW wrote:

That, and EVERYONE knows where he wants to throw the ball...he stares at that spot the instant he takes the snap.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:22 pm
  • rideaducati wrote:
    JGfromtheNW wrote:

That, and EVERYONE knows where he wants to throw the ball...he stares at that spot the instant he takes the snap.

Haha truth.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

PreviousNext

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:04 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information