Wilson wouldn't wear...

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Colin Kaepernick Wearing a Dolphin's Hat
Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:00 pm
  • This photo is of CK wearing a Dolphin's hat yesterday!

Last edited by nIdahoSeahawk on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you're a PlayStation fan, check out and support my PlayStation forum: Team PlayStation
    nIdahoSeahawk
    NET Rookie

• Should Tannehill be worried.:)

Looks old school to me.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• Russell Wilson is all Seahawks all the time, haha, glad he's not our quarterback what a tool.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• Its obviously there to match his wardrobe, still not a good look.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Pants on da ground, pants on da ground, lookin like fool wit yo pants on da ground.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

• Kaepernick is such a Kaepernick.
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie

• Stephen SeaHawking wrote:Kaepernick is such a Kaepernick.

Websters- Kaepernick- 1. being a douch. 2. Kissing arms 3.small penis.
    GO HAWKS
    425HawkSpark
    NET Veteran

• You forgot....

4. Droopy drawers.

Nice of him to let us check out his green Fruit of the Looms wasn't it? So tasteful.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• As much fun as it is to mock Kaepernick, I actually admire the guy for just having fun with his life. He's enjoying being young. I wish I had made as much of my 20s, personally.

KCHawkGirl wrote:Nice of him to let us check out his green Fruit of the Looms wasn't it? So tasteful.

I think everyone else noticed this in a millisecond, but didn't want to sound gay by pointing it out. :)
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• 425HawkSpark wrote:
    Stephen SeaHawking wrote:Kaepernick is such a Kaepernick.

Websters- Kaepernick- 1. being a douch. 2. Kissing arms 3.small penis.

Ha, you knew exactly what I meant.
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie

• kearly wrote:As much fun as it is to mock Kaepernick, I actually admire the guy for just having fun with his life. He's enjoying being young. I wish I had made as much of my 20s, personally.

I hope he enjoys the hell out of his life - dancing on the beach, going to the clubs, driving his lambo, kissing his biceps in the mirror. Meanwhile, Russell will be in the film room...
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie

• If i was a nfl superstar... i would be hanging out with 9s and 10s. Anyone else notice this guys taste in putang?
    AnchoviesofTerror
    NET Starter

• At the end of the day, it's just a hat and he's just a dude trying to live.

Glorified cause he's a star sports player. Nothing says he's in support for another NFL team to me, it's just for fashion.

That snakeskin brim is alright though.
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

• Ok you say that because it's a Dolphins hat, what would be said if it was a Seahawks hat?

Would you state the same thing if Wilson was wearing a Steelers hat also?

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
    .Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• I live in Reno, and always liked Kap. He was a stud at UNR, and I did hope the Seahawks would pick him up .. . but.

Saggy ass pants with the skivvies hangin out, and wearin the hat with the brim flat . . . those are 2 of the 5 prime indicators of being a douchebag.

(the other 3, if you care: Frosted tips, spiked hair, douchey chin fuzz with nothing on the lip)
    Dismas
    NET Starter

Wilson wouldn't wear...
Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:14 am

• Dismas wrote:Saggy ass pants with the skivvies hangin out, and wearin the hat with the brim flat . . . those are 2 of the 5 prime indicators of being a douchebag.

(the other 3, if you care: Frosted tips, spiked hair, douchey chin fuzz with nothing on the lip)

Missed one. Wearing sunglasses in Malls.
    Follow me on Twitter: @BadGuy711
    BadGuy711
    NET Practice Squad

Re: Wilson wouldn't wear...
Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:49 am
  • Lookin like a tool with your pants on the ground!
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:56 am
  • Who cares?
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:00 am
  • pants the ground, pants on the ground.... wish he'd wear his unipants around his knees. :49ersmall:
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Starter

• You guys are hilarious. How many Hawks wear a flat brim and sag their pants a little? Just about all. He is 20 something. Another point is a bunch of us wanted him including me. I wouldn't trade Russ for him in a million yeara but if we had taken him I wouldn't have complained.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:15 am
  • Dolphins wanna be, not only is he wearing the Dolphins BB cap, hell, he's even sporting HIS Dolphins skivvies under his trunks.
    SOOOOO much class.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:02 am
  • I wouldn't want to try to speak for someone else. I didn't think Lofa would get busted for a DUI. I thought Hutch loved being a Seahawk.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• So, the 49ers organization gives you your shot at becoming a starting NFL quarterback and will most likely be your ticket to a multimillion dollar contract. You are currently the starting quarterback and appointed leader of this team and an icon for the entire fan base, and you're wearing a Miami Dolphins hat? What a slap in the face.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:08 am
  • Probably lost a bet or something.

:229031_shrug:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:18 am
  • I just love that he STILL looks and acts like the dude in the Southcenter Mall slanging shitty blow he calls "the fire". I hate those guys.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:21 am
  • Speaking of which... I still want to see Rodgers in an A. Smith jersey.

As for Kaep, he looks like a douche bag. I mean, I don't know if he is a douche bag, but man does he look like one.
    fsmassey
    NET Practice Squad

• SNDavidson wrote:So, the 49ers organization gives you your shot at becoming a starting NFL quarterback and will most likely be your ticket to a multimillion dollar contract. You are currently the starting quarterback and appointed leader of this team and an icon for the entire fan base, and you're wearing a Miami Dolphins hat? What a slap in the face.

Pretty sure that you guys are taking it worse than we are LOL.

The dude is in Florida probably trying to enjoy himself without getting mobed by fans. Walking around wearing a Niner hat would probably take the guessing out of "Is that Colin Kaepernick?"

Instead he was probably mistaken for a guy that was trying to look like Kaepernick LOL.

I am actually happy to know that he is getting away from the field once in a while and having some fun so that he stays sharp and refreshed for the upcoming season, instead of over doing it and taking the chance of getting burnt out by week 8.

I guess the game just comes easier for some. :th2thumbs:
    DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:39 am
  • This is pretty funny if you ask me... First he wears another 'Football Teams' cap and the fans call him out on it (as they should) and then he goes on Instagram and strikes back at the fans with this jewel..

with the caption that says:

"This the hat y'all mad at? I'm goin wear what I want regardless of what you think,"

This sure sounds like the guy I want as the face of my franchise... what a foolish little boy!
    Johnny
    NET Veteran

• NinerLifer wrote:
    SNDavidson wrote:So, the 49ers organization gives you your shot at becoming a starting NFL quarterback and will most likely be your ticket to a multimillion dollar contract. You are currently the starting quarterback and appointed leader of this team and an icon for the entire fan base, and you're wearing a Miami Dolphins hat? What a slap in the face.

The dude is in Florida probably trying to enjoy himself without getting mobed by fans. Walking around wearing a Niner hat would probably take the guessing out of "Is that Colin Kaepernick?"

Instead he was probably mistaken for a guy that was trying to look like Kaepernick LOL.

I am actually happy to know that he is getting away from the field once in a while and having some fun so that he stays sharp and refreshed for the upcoming season, instead of over doing it and taking the chance of getting burnt out by week 8.

Yeah his work ethic really showed when he played the hawks last year. Haha. There is a reason Peyton manning is one of the greats because of his ETHICS, he would not fashion statement, by putting on another teams cap. And any one can spot the king douch keap from a mile away, he is the guy kissing his arms on the beach. This year when keap is on the beach Wilson is watching film and throwing to WR's. We will see who has the best work ethic and the end, my money is on the guy in the film room.
    GO HAWKS
    425HawkSpark
    NET Veteran

Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:53 am
  • Seahawks.net second favorite QB making more headlines.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:58 am
  • People that wear a teams' hats as a fashion statement make me want to knock the **** out of them. Kaepernick is no exception to this. :thfight7:

pehawk wrote:I have a boner, right now, as I type this.
    IronSaint
    NET Starter

• NinerLifer wrote:
    SNDavidson wrote:So, the 49ers organization gives you your shot at becoming a starting NFL quarterback and will most likely be your ticket to a multimillion dollar contract. You are currently the starting quarterback and appointed leader of this team and an icon for the entire fan base, and you're wearing a Miami Dolphins hat? What a slap in the face.

I think you're over thining it too. I think dude was just wearing a hat that was good with the rest of what he was wearing, I do the same thing too. I have a Florida Marlins hat, the old one with the Marlin and the F, and I only wear that with certain clothes, same goes for my Seahawks, Sonics, Mariners, and Diamondbacks hats, I'm not a fan of any baseball team really either, it just looks good with what I'm wearing.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:04 am
  • SouthSoundHawk wrote:Seahawks.net second favorite QB making more headlines.

LMAOO!
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:07 am
  • SouthSoundHawk wrote:Seahawks.net second favorite QB making more headlines.

Leave TJack out of this.
    Last edited by bestfightstory on Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:09 am
  • Not the hugest offense ever and I do believe it is being blown way out of proportion

However, he should have had the presence of mind of what he was wearing
    Shaz
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:11 am
  • Johnny wrote:This is pretty funny if you ask me... First he wears another 'Football Teams' cap and the fans call him out on it (as they should) and then he goes on Instagram and strikes back at the fans with this jewel..

with the caption that says:

"This the hat y'all mad at? I'm goin wear what I want regardless of what you think,"

This sure sounds like the guy I want as the face of my franchise... what a foolish little boy!

Kaepernick vs. 49ers fans. Oh my god, what side do I choose? It's like spy vs spy but with d-bags.
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie

Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:18 am

"This the hat y'all mad at? I'm goin wear what I want regardless of what you think," Hahahahaha, he's such a tool. Love it.
    As a musician and audio quality champion, Neil Young said in 2012, “Steve Jobs was a pioneer of digital music. But when he went home, he listened to vinyl.”
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:23 am
  • twisted_steel2 wrote:Image

"This the hat y'all mad at? I'm goin wear what I want regardless of what you think," Hahahahaha, he's such a tool. Love it.

it's like that onion article, a-hole becomes an even bigger a-hole by admitting he's an a-hole.
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie

• Used to love those old-style Pittsburgh Pirates hats that Willie Stargell and the boys wore. I had both colors, though I didn't wear it much back in my early 20's when I first came to Seattle in the late 70's. Wasn't a Pirates fan just liked that unique head wear.

As a face of the 9ers organization, the QB has to use some discretion. If he saw the reactions of some of the Bay Area fans regarding the Pete Carroll/SF Giants jersey controversy, he surely knows him sporting a non-9er NFL hat wouldn't go over well. But it is his freedom of choice and he can set his own style of being a figure head of a team. Fans just have an expectation of what their team leader portrays. It can change, but not without some backlash. In the end if he wins a few Superbowls or goes into the HoF, this will be a long forgotten issue.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:36 am
  • Man, that guy is a douche. I can't even talk shit, he's done all the shit talking for us. Even if he wasn't a douche, just look at the guy... DONE.
    McG
    NET Veteran

• chris98251 wrote:Ok you say that because it's a Dolphins hat, what would be said if it was a Seahawks hat?

Would you state the same thing if Wilson was wearing a Steelers hat also?

I'm not goona criticize him for it as long as it's during the off time/his personal time. I would be shocked if he did it during a team/nfl related activity though.

I'm a seahawks fan (may not be as much as others, but enough to actively check the internet for their news/care), but I do occasionally wear a Pittsburgh Pirates hat when I step out the door. Obviously as a NFL player, he's held to a different standard and in an instance like this and to your question, to each with their own opinion.

I don't see it as wrong for a NFL player to be a fan of another NFL organization, especially when it pertains to something as a hat which in this case is obviously just a fashion statement. He's not openly support them, so I don't really care, but this doesn't stand for all cases. My point may be a bit contradictive, but in the end, this whole thing isn't just that big a deal to me. I wear hats, they look nice.
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:22 am
  • Shaz wrote:Not the hugest offense ever and I do believe it is being blown way out of proportion

However, he should have had the presence of mind of what he was wearing

Exactly.
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:25 am
  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:Who cares?
    BirdsCommaAngry
    NET Veteran

• I don't care what he is wearing as long as he is wearing Avril, Bennett or Clemons in week 2.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:04 pm
  • A true leader of men.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• YES!!! We finally found something bad about this guy, yes yes yes. Look at his wardrobe, god what a stupid 20 something year old. Here we are worried about our guys being "young and dumb" taking supplements to possible cheat on the field. But it could be much worse, they could be wearing outfits we don't approve of and have a picture of them not in the film room. Division Championship!
    seahawksflow
    NET Rookie

Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:27 pm
  • He should just might as well start rocking Russell Wilson's jersey.
    Richard Sherman to Skip Bayless: "I'm tired of your ignorant pollution!"

Follow me on twitter: @seahawks_fan12
    SeahawksFanForever
    NET Veteran

• Harbaugh would not even speak to a reporter when he played in San Diego who was trying to interview him in 49ers attire to give you a idea of what he thinks.

Also the QB is never off, he is 24 7 a representitive of the NFL franchise he plays for, thats what you give up when you turn professional. Your always open to be scrutinized and in the limelight for media. I don't want to hear the same old song and dance about they deserve privacy etc. He's at a public beach not a restaurant where there is a social acceptence of privacy at a table or booth when eating a meal. He gets paid millions to represent and play for the 49ers, not the Dolphins. If he were wearing Reebock instead of Nike and was endorsing Nike they could fire him, not that the 49ers would do that but thats the level of representation these guys are expected to carry.

Some call it being professional in all that you do, maybe he can sport a Hernandez Jersey next, I'm sure none of you would have a problem with that either.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
    .Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• The guy wrote a letter as a kid that he wanted to be a Packers or Niners QB. I figure he is pretty loyal to them.

Even Wilson said growing up he was a fan of the Niners. Those guys were both kids right after SF had established themselves as the team of 80's and into the 90's.

The guy was having fun with it and frankly I am glad the media is making something out of that rather than another arrest in the NFL.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Next

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:35 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information