Your most hated teams?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Your most hated teams?
Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:57 pm
  • Trenchbroom wrote:
    kira wrote:
    The NFL is a Bandwagon sport in the first place thanks to Fantasy Football... Ontop of that you got a lot of fans just from Pete (USC). Then you have more who hoped on because people love bad boy teams something you guys are becoming. A huge section of your fan base are bandwagon fans and you know what there is nothing wrong with that.... Just don't say you hate teams because of bandwagon fans you know something about glass and stones.

So you are saying the only cure to our bandwagon problem is to start sucking again?

"My brothers and sisters! Welcome to Seahawks fandom! Shed your Steeler and Cowboy jerseys, pick your new threads from our pro club. And tell your friends that all are welcome here!" :229031_grouphug:

lol I must admit your response just owned me for the simple fact im cracking up reading it and you wrote it like a true fan much <3
    kira
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:11 am
  • I don't much like the raiders. Although I would sport a Bo Jackson jersey.
    Watching Beast Mode run the ball.
    Catching a Bo Jackson baseball. Kingdome, centerfield, over the cannon.
    Jim Presley with a full count, 2 out, down by 3, bottom of the 9th Grand Slam.

My favorite all time sports memory
    "The Seattle Seahawks are Super Bowl CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!"
    JaiSeaSea
    NET Starter

Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:41 pm
  • Ravens(everyone probably knows why)

Raiders, absolutely hate there fans but as a team I really don't mind them at all

Seahawks, rams, and cards, they are division rivals so I have to hate them, but doesn't mean I don't respect them though
    SF49r
    NET Rookie

Previous

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:10 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information