Your most hated teams?

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
It's the offseason, and im bored, and there is no point of me asking this question to any Rams forum since i know what 99% of the answers will be. So i was wondering what teams you dislike/hate/rivals/etc.

For me the list goes as follows:

1. Cheatriots: SB 36, need i say more? you talk to any Ram fan and we still feel cheated.

2. Whiners: Our longest and most hated rival, if not for the 2001 SB, they would be #1 easily. Any team that coins the phrase "same old sorry ass rams" can kiss my a$$. Also losing to them 17 straight times in the 90's leaves a slight bitterness...I was quite pleased with them losing last years SB :)

3. Steelers: Growing up in Tampa Bay, it is amazing how many Steeler/Phillies fans there are in that area, it was really annoying.

4. Seahawks: This has more to do with there recent success. I will admit that i routed for you guys when you went to the SB(something i could never do with the whiners), but now its a little different, there is a certain cockiness to the team. Now don't get me wrong, if i was a Seahawk fan i'd have no problem with it, but since im not, well yea...try not to flame me over this lol.

5. Cowpokes: Why? cause there the f'n cowboys and f*** Jerry Jones.

6. Raiders: do raider fans even like them?

I know most of us hate all teams and wish the other 31 would go 0-16 somehow, but i want to know the ones you really dont like.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Whiners/Cowturds
Tards
Gayders

I absolutely Loathe the first pair.

Galen96

Reaction score
1.) Whiners - Nothing counts if it was over a decade ago... S T F U. Half of their fanbase wasn't alive during their glory years anyways.

2.) Cow Patties - Their fans are annoying as hell, they are irrelevant, and Jerry Jones is a whiny brat along the same lines as Jim Douchebaugh

3.) Stealers - Their fans are pretty much as annoying as the other teams listed, but this is one team I actively hope falls into a sinkhole.

4.) Redskins - their fans, their players, their colors, their name, their location,their crappy ass field, grounds crew, owner, and coach... They all suck.

5.) NY Giants - I refuse to believe that Eli is elite, or that he's even good.. Their fanbase is annoying and they flat out luck out at the right time.

The common denominator... Their fans. They all have bandwagon, whiney ass, live in the past, snotty, entitlement issue laden fans.

jhawk91

Reaction score
Fitz the Ram":28nyqcuc said:
It's the offseason, and im bored, and there is no point of me asking this question to any Rams forum since i know what 99% of the answers will be. So i was wondering what teams you dislike/hate/rivals/etc.

For me the list goes as follows:

1. Cheatriots: SB 36, need i say more? you talk to any Ram fan and we still feel cheated.

2. Whiners: Our longest and most hated rival, if not for the 2001 SB, they would be #1 easily. Any team that coins the phrase "same old sorry ass rams" can kiss my a$$. Also losing to them 17 straight times in the 90's leaves a slight bitterness...I was quite pleased with them losing last years SB :)

3. Steelers: Growing up in Tampa Bay, it is amazing how many Steeler/Phillies fans there are in that area, it was really annoying.

4. Seahawks: This has more to do with there recent success. I will admit that i routed for you guys when you went to the SB(something i could never do with the whiners), but now its a little different, there is a certain cockiness to the team. Now don't get me wrong, if i was a Seahawk fan i'd have no problem with it, but since im not, well yea...try not to flame me over this lol.

5. Cowpokes: Why? cause there the f'n cowboys and f*** Jerry Jones.

6. Raiders: do raider fans even like them?

I know most of us hate all teams and wish the other 31 would go 0-16 somehow, but i want to know the ones you really dont like.

How dare you put the hawks on there. Jeez rams fans are so ignorant :sarcasm_on:

In all seriousness though, I think hawks fans feel the same about Niners fans. Only they are much more cocky, arrogant, and douchey. There's no other team I hate that much (Im even indifferent to the Steelers now). the Cowpokes and there high and mighty fans are pretty annoying especially living in Oregon where there's a bunch of redneck cowboy fans.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
How very honoring that you include the Seahawks on your list!

Current teams, see opponents on this schedule: http://www.seahawks.com/schedule/season-schedule.html

It's more the fans of some teams (not all fans of the following. Some, to a greater degree than others): Steelers, Niners, Cowboys, Packers, Raiders, Giants, Jets. There are occasional other contenders.

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
1. 49ers
2. Steelers
3. Cowboys
4. Packers
5. Jets
6. Redskins
7. Lions
8. Eagles
9. Falcons
10.Patriots

rlkats

Reaction score
Cowboys
Seahawks
Rams
Packers

Seahawks because the ass woopin they gave us. And the rams because of the damn TIE lol both teams are to dam good in my opinion thats the main reason I hate em

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
Galen96":1uvczwni said:
4.) Redskins - their fans, their players, their colors, their name, their location... They all suck.

Don't forget their crappy ass field, grounds crew, owner, and coach.

Galen96

Reaction score
Stephen SeaHawking":fczcfxsa said:
Galen96":fczcfxsa said:
4.) Redskins - their fans, their players, their colors, their name, their location... They all suck.

Don't forget their crappy ass field, grounds crew, owner, and coach.

fixed!

OP
OP
Fitz the Ram

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
Now don't get me wrong, i still don't like the Seahawks, but i will admit, ever since i joined this forum i have visited it daily reading the posts and replies and must say that it is a great fan site with a lot of level headedness that you dont find at at many others i have eaves dropped on. It even surprised me with the homerism(which ever site has). It isn't nearly as narrow minded as most. If i had done this with 20 other teams and named their team for my reasons id be grilled. but it is not just that, its that people disagree but it doesnt start a flame war. In summary, besides Rams forums, this is my most frequented forum. Keep it up, makes me dislike the seahawks a lil less(but not to much XD)

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Fitz the Ram":3o89w9lg said:
Now don't get me wrong, i still don't like the Seahawks, but i will admit, ever since i joined this forum i have visited it daily reading the posts and replies and must say that it is a great fan site with a lot of level headedness that you dont find at at many others i have eaves dropped on. It even surprised me with the homerism(which ever site has). It isn't nearly as narrow minded as most. If i had done this with 20 other teams and named their team for my reasons id be grilled. but it is not just that, its that people disagree but it doesnt start a flame war. In summary, besides Rams forums, this is my most frequented forum. Keep it up, makes me dislike the seahawks a lil less(but not to much XD)
Oh, sir. Say it isn't so. Your hatred is a badge of honor!

Erebus

Reaction score
I noticed one common denominator amongst most answers. Rings. There is a direct correlation between how many rings a team has and how hated they are.

Maybe it causes their fans to keep bringing up past success, thus leading to the hatred.

OP
OP
Fitz the Ram

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
Erebus":25fic4d1 said:
I noticed one common denominator amongst most answers. Rings. There is a direct correlation between how many rings a team has and how hated they are.

Maybe it causes their fans to keep bringing up past success, thus leading to the hatred.

Even if the whiners had 0 rings id still hate them the same. thats just me though.

rlkats

Reaction score
I must admit with Fitztheram this site is pretty good. :thirishdrinkers:

Galen96

Reaction score
I couldn't care less about rings, or history, or any other such rubbish.. I hate teams based on the behavior of their fans. Cocky, shit talking, past-living, better than thou and front runners piss me off. Thus I hate their teams.

OP
OP
Fitz the Ram

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
Galen96":boinve8a said:
I couldn't care less about rings, or history, or any other such rubbish.. I hate teams based on the behavior of their fans. Cocky, shit talking, past-living, better than thou and front runners piss me off. Thus I hate their teams.

so i guess it is unanimous, we all hate the whiners here!!

Galen96

Reaction score
I highly suspect even their own fans hate them..... There's just nothing likeable about that team... although I do like rice-a-roni... now I'm torn... nah.. I still hate that franchise.