SF Fans can shut up about our teams problems now

dunceface

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this. Using this on all my niner friends right now.

CANHawk

Reaction score
LOL. Better get your team in order there Jim. Those guys are totally out of control Jim...

I wonder how the Whiner faithful are going to spin this as part of Jim being an awesome coach and the players being ultra competitive?

Stupid Whiners. Watch out, your glass house is about to experience some stonage.....

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Dude, Ahmad Brooks be "ROID RAGIN" is own teammate. Not really j/k but to attack his own teammate drunk or not just for looking out for him. Pathetic. Maybe Kaepernick and Ricardo Lockette need to teach their teammates lessons on bromance-ology.

I wonder how San Fran Fans will spin this into positive, clean fun.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Of course, this will get swept under the rug. The media would never dare say anything about the precious 39ers.
It's not even on the ESPN page OR the NFL.com page. Yet, one of our guys jokes about what they'd do to Hairball if he was a player, and it gets spun as our players "threatened" him???
What a flippin joke

A

Anonymous

The use of an empty glass alcoholic beverage container as a weapon to inflict bodily harm, should be considered to be in poor taste. There are far more appropriate ways to deal with conflict without resorting to such actions. A sharp knife is quieter, does more damage, and you don't get broken glass all over the place. :sarcasm_on:

What I don't get, is why the guy that was trying to protect the interests of a drunken teammate would be punished for it.

Throwdown

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":16f8mf5v said:
The use of an empty glass alcoholic beverage container as a weapon to inflict bodily harm, should be considered to be in poor taste. There are far more appropriate ways to deal with conflict without resorting to such actions. A sharp knife is quieter, does more damage, and you don't get broken glass all over the place. :sarcasm_on:

What I don't get, is why the guy that was trying to protect the interests of a drunken teammate would be punished for it.

I dunno man, it has a old school type of feel to it, I like it.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
And Harbaugh's reaction?

ku-xlarge.gif

rlkats

Reaction score
Well, Brooks deserves to be punished. This is why I am never an advocate of talking crap. It will always come back to bite you in the ass. Brooks is a complete idiot for this action. He deserves what he gets.

kidhawk

Reaction score
You know you are too drunk to drive when you smash a guys face in for trying to keep you from driving

Latest posts