Since when is PED use worse then rape?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    bellingerga wrote:I think people are really just missing the point or just people are dull in general. He's not saying the two are anything alike, just that one is being blown way out of proportion, while the much worse act is being largely ignored.

He was equitted. AKA according to the law he didn't do anything wrong. The much worse act, never happened.

That doesn't stop Niner fans from accusing Sherman of PED use or the team in general. That is the point as I understood it. Niner fans like to bag on Seahawks fans do to PED usage and don't stop at Sherman in fact they are pretty much on a crusade regarding Sherman.

Harbaugh on record for stating that being abusive towards women is unacceptable and then goes along with signing this guy. Obviously the guy talks out both sides of his mouth. He really needs to learn to keep his ignorant mouth shut.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

• RichNhansom wrote:
    CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    bellingerga wrote:I think people are really just missing the point or just people are dull in general. He's not saying the two are anything alike, just that one is being blown way out of proportion, while the much worse act is being largely ignored.

He was equitted. AKA according to the law he didn't do anything wrong. The much worse act, never happened.

That doesn't stop Niner fans from accusing Sherman of PED use or the team in general. That is the point as I understood it. Niner fans like to bag on Seahawks fans do to PED usage and don't stop at Sherman in fact they are pretty much on a crusade regarding Sherman.

Harbaugh on record for stating that being abusive towards women is unacceptable and then goes along with signing this guy. Obviously the guy talks out both sides of his mouth. He really needs to learn to keep his ignorant mouth shut.

Homerism aside if you beli eve that how Sherm got off means he didn't do it then I want you on my jury the next time I'm in court. Same as Ryan Braun.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• So even you want to convict Sherman but let the rapist walk? Nevermind.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

Re: Since when is PED use worse then rape?
Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:25 pm
  • RichNhansom wrote:
    CALIHAWK1 wrote:

THIS!
    RynoHawk
    NET Rookie

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:04 pm
  • We don't have a player accused of rape on our roster SF does, deal with it.
    General Manager
    NET Veteran

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:12 pm
  • What?!? , did you bother to read the thread?
    RynoHawk
    NET Rookie

It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:22 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information