Levi Stadium brick

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Levi Stadium brick
Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:16 pm
  • Haha I saw that. The ol' 42-13
    Watching Beast Mode run the ball.
    Catching a Bo Jackson baseball. Kingdome, centerfield, over the cannon.
    Jim Presley with a full count, 2 out, down by 3, bottom of the 9th Grand Slam.

My favorite all time sports memory
    "The Seattle Seahawks are Super Bowl CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!"
    JaiSeaSea
    NET Starter

Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:30 pm
  • NinerLifer wrote:
    JaiSeaSea wrote:http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/173628-levis-stadium-bricks/

A hawk fan should buy one, and put "#go hawks"

According to the link you provided, somebody on Webzone is already planning on buying a brick for Seattle fans. ;)

This really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really

Needs to happen
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:02 pm
  • "42-13" would be awesome for trolling -- only because it would be sure to drive any 49ers fan who saw it absolutely nuts. But I am down for "Go Hawks" as well.
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:33 am
  • I'd chip in 10-20 for a Go Hawks brick
    Founding Father of the Bevell-Be-Gone Movement

Currently riding SHOTGUN on the Russell Wilson bandwagon.

Renton Chapter Seahawkers Booster Club
    Section 316 @ CenturyLink Field

Kuendelea Mwewe - Go Hawks
    SilkMonkey
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:57 am
  • I know you guys are only half serious...

...but all of the Bricks have to be approved by the team. Its to make sure there are no 4 letter words and such...and probably to prevent people from doing what you are trying to do. If ya wanna do it, go for it....but you'll have to be a bit more clever to get through the filter.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:47 am
  • It should say "Property of DangeRuss"
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:51 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:I know you guys are only half serious...

...but all of the Bricks have to be approved by the team. Its to make sure there are no 4 letter words and such...and probably to prevent people from doing what you are trying to do. If ya wanna do it, go for it....but you'll have to be a bit more clever to get through the filter.

Figured as much, but we're not a bunch of glass half empty bitches around here, Marv. I'm not above resorting to pig latin.
    Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

You win.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:29 pm
  • Or be like the old Beastie Boys album, Licensed To Ill.. Where the had "3M TA3" on their cover.

JaiSeaSea
    NET Starter

Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:11 pm
  • I'm in, this seriously needs to happen!
    Beast Mode 05 Sep 12 - "And then with our defense playing the way that they've been playing, we don't even need an offense."
    dbsn2420
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:49 pm

"60 HaVVks!"
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:15 pm
  • how about line 1:
    L3G10NUVB00M
    Line2:
    PWNVDFTY223TEEN

It's not hard to understand but it will get people thinking and looking then realizing its
    Legion of Boom Pwned Vernon Davis 42-13 lol
    Conference Championships: NFC: 2005, 2013
    Division Campionships: AFC West: 1988, 1999 NFC West: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2013
    Superbowl Championships: 2013 XLVIII Final Score: Sea 43 Den 8.. SUCK IT

The Radish
    Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:10 pm: Please don't offend The Fonz like that. :roll:
    :les:
    Exittium
    NET Veteran

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:19 am

I think "Go Hawks" would make it through, I really think the people filtering what is put on the bricks are bigger than that. And I also think if Hawk fans are going to buy a brick it should say "Go Hawks" the 42-13 wont be relivant after week 2 this season (not that it ever was).
    Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono
    lvnginhwktwn
    NET Veteran

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:48 am
  • Naw the 42-13 thing is only cause it stirs the pot. Lol. If situations were reversed I'd be like "he'll no" haha good times

JaiSeaSea
    NET Starter

Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:57 pm
  • E.C. Laloosh wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:I know you guys are only half serious...

Figured as much, but we're not a bunch of glass half empty bitches around here, Marv. I'm not above resorting to pig latin.

I wouldn't mind you guys throwing some flags on some bricks. If you really wanted to stick it to us you wouldn't spend a dime on 49ers stuff like this. You know that money will only help us pay that stadium off. So please buy 4-5 of them I don't even think they will be seen by anybody but the construction crews. ;)
    BigBay49
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:17 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information