Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • What a bunch of idiots.

And apparently their names were brought up in connection to the 2007 shooting in Florida? Very bright. Glad we didnt pick up this clown
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm
  • I mean, I can understand the whole "innocent until proven guilty stuff", but that is stupid.

Really Really stupid.
    * NET Baller *

• Just wow! Wear the hats, be in disagreement with the process but for the love of God don't go on Twitter and post pictures of yourself in the hat pounding a "40".
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....I'm just here so I won't get fined...
    .NET Protector of the Hotties

• Sinbads be stupid.

Go Hawks.
    NET Veteran

Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:46 am
  • I try not to drum up old sh*t, but DAMN .....

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/aaron-hern ... --nfl.html

The uncle of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez died in an accident Saturday, according to the Hartford Courant.

This marks the second time that a member of Hernandez's family has died in an accident.

Hernandez is accused of murdering Odin Lloyd and is in jail without bail after being arrested and charged with first-degree murder.

According to the report, Robert J. Valentine died of a head injury following a moped crash where he hit a curb and wasn't wearing a helmet.

Valentine was the brother of Terri Hernandez, Aaron Hernandez's mother.

Law enforcement officials continue to investigate Aaron Hernandez is other unsolved homicides.

BTW police wanted information from his uncle about a double homicide which was previous and unsolved. This is the 2nd "ACCIDENT" where you have potential witnesses pointing fingers at Hernandez in various murder investigations.

2 people have been taken out in "ACCIDENTS" so far since his arrest....
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:38 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]