Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • Well, by 2pm EST we should know what the official charge is.
    User avatar
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 2187
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm



Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:43 am
  • Charged with murder and 5 other charges. A lot of the other charges involving and include illegal possession of a firearm, etc.

    He pleaded not guilty to all charges.
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    User avatar
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2058
    Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:40 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:53 am
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:BREAKING: Patriots trade Hernandez and a $10 million dollar cap hit to the Massachusetts State Police for some peace and quiet this summer.

    Not gonna happen. Have you forgotten Teblow is in their camp?
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

    Image
    User avatar
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10749
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:55 am
  • Whoa:

    Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m
    RT @WesleyLowery: Prosecutor: Police have #Hernandez on tape w/ firearm and saying "you can't trust anyone anymore" before picking up Lloyd
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24065
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:00 am
  • Sounds like the prosecution has the events down pretty well.
    Oh DonkoSpurt We Hardly Knew Ye!
    User avatar
    samwize77
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 902
    Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:43 am


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:02 am
  • ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 1m
    Prosecutor: Shell casing was found in the car Hernandez rented. It matched the casings found at the scene. #itsover
    Retweeted by Rich Eisen

    Lol, this dude is finished. Enjoy life in prison, I guess you wanted to have the thug life more than millions and freedom.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24065
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:05 am
  • Matthew H. ‏@Matthops82 5m
    Anyone got the phone number for Ray Lewis' attorney?...asking for a Patriot.


    :laugh:
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    User avatar
    Seahawk Sailor
    * Natural Rubbing Action *
     
    Posts: 18143
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
    Location: The beautiful PNW


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:06 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Whoa:

    Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m
    RT @WesleyLowery: Prosecutor: Police have #Hernandez on tape w/ firearm and saying "you can't trust anyone anymore" before picking up Lloyd


    Oh Jesus dude. That's damning....
    User avatar
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5309
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm
    Location: Beaverton, Oregon


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:10 am
  • LOL @ this CNN user comment:

    "Going to prison as a Tight End...He's about to leave as a Wide Receiver."
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24065
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:12 am
  • Confirmed as a first-degree murder charge, too. They have strong evidence. Smoked.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24065
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:13 am
  • Judge says no bail! It's looking like its over for Hernandez.
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    User avatar
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2058
    Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:40 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:13 am
  • No Bail....get use to the view Mr Hernandez
    Oh DonkoSpurt We Hardly Knew Ye!
    User avatar
    samwize77
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 902
    Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:43 am


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:14 am
  • Wow..Just wow. Stupid kid.
    User avatar
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 2187
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:17 am
  • Am I the only one laughing at him? Just curious.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24065
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:24 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Am I the only one laughing at him? Just curious.

    I'm just shaking my head wondering why some people choose to self-destruct.
    EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

    your World Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    User avatar
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3004
    Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:25 am
  • It boggles my mind that one can be this stupid, yet still learn an NFL playbook.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24065
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:30 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Am I the only one laughing at him? Just curious.


    I dont know if I'm laughing, but he seems like a smug, wannabe thug, so I am certainly not feeling bad for him one bit.
    User avatar
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5309
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm
    Location: Beaverton, Oregon


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:30 am
  • He's cooked
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18772
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:36 am
  • He left chewed gum at the scene? Was he trying to get caught?
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18772
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:41 am
  • Throwdown wrote:He left chewed gum at the scene? Was he trying to get caught?


    It was in a dumpster away from the body. Court trying to make it sound worse than what it actually was, but incredibly stupid and "at the scene" nonetheless .
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    User avatar
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2058
    Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:40 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:51 am
  • The Patriots released following statement: "At least it wasn't the recreational use of Adderall!"

    :sarcasm_off:
    User avatar
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc
     
    Posts: 3889
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 pm
    Location: Orting WA, Great Northwet


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:52 am
  • Do we even know what this is all about anyhow? Was it another case of being "diss'd"? It never ceases to amaze me how important that is to these guys. If thats the case here....thats some "diss"....40 million dollars worth.
    edit: And the rest of your life behind bars being dissed for free everyday.
    Oh DonkoSpurt We Hardly Knew Ye!
    User avatar
    samwize77
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 902
    Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:43 am


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:04 pm
  • OK...49er-Seahawk arguments aside....

    ....can we all agree that Aaron Hernandez is a vile human being and the word moron doesn't even get close to accurately describing this earth-shatteringly stupid excuse for a man?

    World at his feet...could have spent his life on a beach...and now he'll live in a 4-6 cell...possibly for the rest of his life.
    Last edited by Marvin49 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2513
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:04 pm
  • I was watching the live stream of the prosecution. Hernandez and the victim were at a club the week before, and Hernandez got pissed at him because the victim was talking to people that Hernandez had a beef with.
    User avatar
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 3533
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm
    Location: Huntsville, Al


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:07 pm
  • Also, his security equipment that he destroyed, forensics still got all the video off of it. It shows Hernandez and two other guys leaving the house with guns, and arriving back to the house with guns. They then go down to his basement, and that's when the video ends.

    LMAO, his own damn security system is evidence against him. Idiot.
    User avatar
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 3533
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm
    Location: Huntsville, Al


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:12 pm
  • And here we thought we'd be the Seadderall Seahawks all season. Hernandez catches a murder charge and Walcott faces attempted murder. The Tebow circus hasn't even hired clowns yet. We're off the front page.
    User avatar
    Dreadbelch
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 219
    Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:31 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:12 pm
  • Not the brightest of criminals, but I guess in a sense, no criminal is?
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    User avatar
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2058
    Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:40 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:14 pm
  • Where are all the people in the other thread saying he was gonna get a slap on the wrist lol?

    The stupidity of this guy is amazing. At least have one of your entourage do the deed for you if you're that petty.
    heyu123
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 323
    Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:30 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:14 pm
  • I wonder what is up with the other two guys. They had to have witnessed something.
    User avatar
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 2187
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:27 pm
  • The next time we see an NFL player talk about how having a child changed their life or how they know they have to be a better person because they're a father, now...Remember this:

    http://nesn.com/2012/11/aaron-hernandez ... s-anymore/

    ^ lol
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24065
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:28 pm
  • 1) I respect the Patriots for cutting him. Regardless of outcome (he will be convicted of something) the fact that he damaged the phone and security system and cleaned the house screams covering something up related to a murder. For an owner like Kraft I think that was it. He doesn't want that person around anything that he owns. He treated Hernandez like an employee and that is simply something that he doesn't want associated with his business. Obviously actually guilty of the murder is not known yet but there was enough to say we don't need to wait for a trial because even if he wins we don't want him in our organization.

    Pretty certain the bengals and ravens would not have acted the same way.........

    2) Unfortunately we will remember his name and Rae Carruths name. In a few years there will be as many people that remembers the name Lloyd as there are that remembers Cherica Adams...........
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3158
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:30 pm
  • I'll excuse drug use or a DUI once, but murder is a whole different animal. Good luck in prison... I've heard they like tight ends there ;)
    NinerBuff
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 288
    Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:02 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:32 pm
  • NinerBuff wrote:I'll excuse drug use or a DUI once, but murder is a whole different animal. Good luck in prison... I've heard they like tight ends there ;)


    Just once - please reconsider

    Sincerely
    Honeybadger
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3158
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:33 pm
  • mikeak wrote:1) I respect the Patriots for cutting him. Regardless of outcome (he will be convicted of something) the fact that he damaged the phone and security system and cleaned the house screams covering something up related to a murder. For an owner like Kraft I think that was it. He doesn't want that person around anything that he owns. He treated Hernandez like an employee and that is simply something that he doesn't want associated with his business. Obviously actually guilty of the murder is not known yet but there was enough to say we don't need to wait for a trial because even if he wins we don't want him in our organization.

    Pretty certain the bengals and ravens would not have acted the same way.........

    2) Unfortunately we will remember his name and Rae Carruths name. In a few years there will be as many people that remembers the name Lloyd as there are that remembers Cherica Adams...........


    At the very least....at least Hernandez didn't murder a pregnant woman. That's what Carruth did and then hid from the police in the trunk of a car. If I recall correctly the child lived but has brain damage.

    I ain't defending Hernandez by any stretch, but Carruth will reside on a different plane of Hell.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2513
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:37 pm
  • mikeak wrote:
    NinerBuff wrote:I'll excuse drug use or a DUI once, but murder is a whole different animal. Good luck in prison... I've heard they like tight ends there ;)


    Just once - please reconsider

    Sincerely
    Honeybadger


    touche!
    NinerBuff
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 288
    Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:02 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:39 pm
  • He has the dream team of defense attorneys, i have a very strong feeling that he isn't going to be charged for murder.
    User avatar
    Axx
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2539
    Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:37 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:41 pm
  • Meh, even if it's manslaughter, his career is over. Hell, if it's only obstruction of justice, his career's over. We're never seeing another Hernandez catch in the NFL.

    I wonder how many furious Patriots fans threw away Hernandez jerseys this morning? I feel sick to my stomach even thinking about this series of events happening to a Seahawk like Wilson, Sherman, Thomas, or Tate, for example.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24065
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:43 pm
  • I think we can all safely assume this isn't the first guy Hernandez has killed. Between this and him shooting that other guy in the arm.
    heyu123
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 323
    Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:30 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:48 pm
  • Axx wrote:He has the dream team of defense attorneys, i have a very strong feeling that he isn't going to be charged for murder.


    He has already been charged. He is going to fry.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

    He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    User avatar
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 5608
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:29 am
    Location: Not Umatilla, Oregon


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:48 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Meh, even if it's manslaughter, his career is over. Hell, if it's only obstruction of justice, his career's over. We're never seeing another Hernandez catch in the NFL.

    I wonder how many furious Patriots fans threw away Hernandez jerseys this morning? I feel sick to my stomach even thinking about this series of events happening to a Seahawk like Wilson, Sherman, Thomas, or Tate, for example.



    There's a type of person who does this. The recent SI report said he had gang affiliations, which was one of the reasons he slipped to the 4th round. I highly doubt Wilson, Sherman, Thomas, or Tate would do something like that... they don't seem like the thug type. Plus, even if they did something like this, they're probably smarter than Hernandez and get someone from their crew to do something, not themselves. Hernandez is stupid on so many levels.
    NinerBuff
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 288
    Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:02 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:50 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:At the very least....at least Hernandez didn't murder a pregnant woman. That's what Carruth did and then hid from the police in the trunk of a car. If I recall correctly the child lived but has brain damage.

    I ain't defending Hernandez by any stretch, but Carruth will reside on a different plane of Hell.


    You are correct - I knew about the pregancy and the surviving baby but didn't know about the brain damage. Googled it and this article had a picture (ignore the source etc) -- http://www.lifenews.com/2012/09/21/nfl- ... execution/

    My point wasn't that the one is worse than the others. They are both murderers. My point was that unfortunately we end up remembering those who were famous and committed their crime while the victims memories fade away. Example - what was the name of Jovan Belcher's girlfriend?..................
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3158
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • SmokinHawk wrote:
    Axx wrote:He has the dream team of defense attorneys, i have a very strong feeling that he isn't going to be charged for murder.


    He has already been charged. He is going to fry.

    Mass. doesn't have the death penalty. Now if you meant he'll fry in the figurative sense then yeah, looks like that'll be the case.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

    Image
    User avatar
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 10749
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


  • RolandDeschain wrote:Am I the only one laughing at him? Just curious.


    Ray Lewis is laughing at him.

    And at least he didn't kill a dog, so he's got that going for him.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    User avatar
    Seahawk Sailor
    * Natural Rubbing Action *
     
    Posts: 18143
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
    Location: The beautiful PNW


  • "Marcus Lattimore watches one dream die while trying to make his own dream come to life."

    http://instagram.com/p/bCIc8ZGJLI/
    User avatar
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 3533
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm
    Location: Huntsville, Al


  • its truly sad that somebody with the gifts he has that his fucked up brain has screwed up
    User avatar
    hawkfan333
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 276
    Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:58 pm


  • Further evidence that the thug life is, indeed, overrated.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    User avatar
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *
     
    Posts: 8511
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm


  • well at least he should have a lot of money to put on his books for commissary.. That prison food is nasty!!!

    So I'm told :|
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3879
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • heyu123 wrote:I think we can all safely assume this isn't the first guy Hernandez has killed. Between this and him shooting that other guy in the arm.


    Eye, he shot the other guys eye out. The only reason that guy didn't identify Herndumbz is because he wanted money out of him. "You can have my eye, just give me some money and we're cool." If that idiot would have pressed charges, Loyd would probably be alive today.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    User avatar
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *
     
    Posts: 7849
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm


  • mikeak wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:At the very least....at least Hernandez didn't murder a pregnant woman. That's what Carruth did and then hid from the police in the trunk of a car. If I recall correctly the child lived but has brain damage.

    I ain't defending Hernandez by any stretch, but Carruth will reside on a different plane of Hell.


    You are correct - I knew about the pregancy and the surviving baby but didn't know about the brain damage. Googled it and this article had a picture (ignore the source etc) -- http://www.lifenews.com/2012/09/21/nfl- ... execution/

    My point wasn't that the one is worse than the others. They are both murderers. My point was that unfortunately we end up remembering those who were famous and committed their crime while the victims memories fade away. Example - what was the name of Jovan Belcher's girlfriend?..................


    Very true. Sad. I don't remember who died in the Ray Lewis case either.

    At least Jovan saved the taxpayers the expense of putting him in jail for the rest of his life.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2513
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


Next


It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:24 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: dbmack and 3 guests