Confirmation that Jim Harbaugh = Massengill

Sac

Reaction score
LMAO - He drilled a girl between the numbers for crowding the plate. What an ass.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Wow, he was a dick from childhood. I'm kind of surprised, but kind of not. My parents would have grounded me for weeks for beaning a girl for crowding the plate. I wouldn't have done it in the first place, though.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1drzwfqq said:
I'm honestly curious to see how our fellow Niners fans on this board will defend him.

Harbaugh has a few screws loose. He's ultra competitive and gets under just about everyone's skin. And he's a damn good coach.

All obvious

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
NinerBuff":ezugf4f4 said:
RolandDeschain":ezugf4f4 said:
I'm honestly curious to see how our fellow Niners fans on this board will defend him.

Harbaugh has a few screws loose. He's ultra competitive and gets under just about everyone's skin. And he's a damn good coach.

All obvious
All of what you said is true and it's also why his approach will ultimately fail in SF. The players are soon going to tire of his antics, harsh approach and general bullshit and begin tuning him out. That will up his craziness level followed by them tuning him out further and so on.

OP
OP
Trenchbroom

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":rbvps5ph said:
All of what you said is true and it's also why his approach will ultimately fail in SF. The players are soon going to tire of his antics, harsh approach and general bullshit and begin tuning him out. That will up his craziness level followed by them tuning him out further and so on.

As long as he's winning, all's well. But when the inevitable losses come and he starts to squirt epithets and anger at his players like a d-nozzle with a full reservoir, his end will come. :0190l:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I look forward to Singletary Meltdown Mode. If the Niners drop the first two games, I think it might happen then. Hell, I'd love to see it happen on the sideline at our house in the 4th quarter. Sweet, sweet tears. Nectar of the gods, I say.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":3u8jt2a6 said:
As long as he's winning, all's well. But when the inevitable losses come and he starts to squirt epithets and anger at his players like a d-nozzle with a full reservoir, his end will come. :0190l:

He has only nice (and sometimes over-the-top nice) things to say to his players and coaches.

Praised Alex Smith during lockout, Praised Crabtree "Best Hands Ever", Praised Jenkins this year...

NinerBuff

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1e99znun said:
I look forward to Singletary Meltdown Mode. If the Niners drop the first two games, I think it might happen then. Hell, I'd love to see it happen on the sideline at our house in the 4th quarter. Sweet, sweet tears. Nectar of the gods, I say.

I wouldn't be too surprised if we start 0-2, I doubt it, but it wouldn't surprise me. Our first 5 games are very difficult. If we can get through 3-2, then we are in good shape for the middle season boon full of weak teams.

Losing 2 straight would be a first for Harbaugh though. We've responded resoundingly every time we've lost...

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2231si1c said:

It won't be a Singletary melt down. It will be much worse.

Dude will blow his head off. The guy seriously lacks maturity and obviously has sever issues.

hawker84

Reaction score
i've tried to give this dude the benefit of the doubt at times, because he is a good coach.. but the fact is he's just a horrible person, and according to his brother he always has been, and that alone makes you root against the guy.. then throw his sideline antics and stories like this in the mix, just adds fuel to my dislike for him..

He's just not a decent human being, and it's no wonder that most fans outside of SF can't stand him...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2x1v9e3r said:

Dude will blow his head off. The guy seriously lacks maturity and obviously has sever issues.

I sincerely hope you're right. :) I'd love to see him blow up and start beating the hell out of one of his players, right in front of a national audience. Preferably Kaepernick.

Sac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3hzgv89y said:
Tech Worlds":3hzgv89y said:

I sincerely hope you're right. :) I'd love to see him blow up and start beating the hell out of one of his players, right in front of a national audience. Preferably Kaepernick.

I hope he tries to pick a fight with Andy Lee and Lee kicks his ass.

OP
OP
Trenchbroom

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
NinerBuff":162jtdcv said:
Trenchbroom":162jtdcv said:

He has only nice (and sometimes over-the-top nice) things to say to his players and coaches.

Praised Alex Smith during lockout, Praised Crabtree "Best Hands Ever", Praised Jenkins this year...

Yes, that's true...BECAUSE THE NINERS ARE STILL WINNING. As soon as his players "betray" him (because OH NO the losses won't be HIS fault--they weren't when he was playing and they won't be as a coach), then you'll see fireworks.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I sense HBP and strokes in the near future. If anyone has a death-pool, they should add him real quick.

Dude is a headcase.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Meh...let Harbaugh be who he is. As long as he isn't hurting little girls or anyone else anymore, I don't really have a problem with how he acts. He's a fired up, emotional guy....yes...but that's no different than many other successful people today and in the history of mankind. The 49ers have a great...and I mean very great football coach, and that's all they really need from him. \

Personally, I like our coach better, but I'm having a hard time joining all the Harbaugh hate.