For Ninerbuff... You're just wrong.

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: For Ninerbuff... You're just wrong.
Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:53 pm
  • That was my thought....this should get fun. I did try to reach out. Obviously I must have done something incorrectly? I apologize for not understanding the current protocol.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:38 pm
  • look@dafilm wrote:you know, You seadderal fans better appreciate the fact I let you in on "the big secret" and treat you with respect so that you all can come over there to have a discussion. That doesn't happen at other 49er sites.

I thought "the big secret" for niner fans had something to do with assless chaps.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:56 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Well, he's gonna last long walking in here and calling us all Seadderall fans.

KCHawkGirl wrote:Also that paid email to apply to 40whiner.com is a screen to never allow non ninner fans in.

I play by the rules I am shown
    look@dafilm
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:57 pm
  • rideaducati wrote:
    look@dafilm wrote:you know, You seadderal fans better appreciate the fact I let you in on "the big secret" and treat you with respect so that you all can come over there to have a discussion. That doesn't happen at other 49er sites.

I thought "the big secret" for niner fans had something to do with assless chaps.

another gay reference. both clever and original. assless chaps or not, I'd take san francisco every day over a city as depressing as seattle.
    look@dafilm
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:02 pm
  • There are plenty of gay people in Seattle and Seattle is very liberal and pro equal rights so I find it hilarious they are using gay jokes to bash a football team and its city.
    mretrade
    NET Starter

Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:49 pm
  • look@dafilm wrote:
    rideaducati wrote:
    look@dafilm wrote:you know, You seadderal fans better appreciate the fact I let you in on "the big secret" and treat you with respect so that you all can come over there to have a discussion. That doesn't happen at other 49er sites.

another gay reference. both clever and original. assless chaps or not, I'd take san francisco every day over a city as depressing as seattle.

Which is hilarious given San Francisco generally is colder with the exact same climate and has worse traffic and a higher CoL. Isn't it shocking that I have lived in both cities, metropolitan areas and states on a longterm basis? So actually am saying the unadulterated truth?
    Last edited by MizzouHawkGal on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:52 pm
  • SF is a toilet. NorCal sucks in general.
    Formerly known as Seahawk425.
    CodeWarrior
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:02 pm
  • look@dafilm wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Well, he's gonna last long walking in here and calling us all Seadderall fans.

KCHawkGirl wrote:Also that paid email to apply to 40whiner.com is a screen to never allow non ninner fans in.

Good for you, I guess if our president was named Adolf and he proposed this awesome reinvisioning of the BSoA/GSoA you would be all in because those are the rules?
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:10 pm
  • mretrade wrote:There are plenty of gay people in Seattle and Seattle is very liberal and pro equal rights so I find it hilarious they are using gay jokes to bash a football team and its city.

You're correct that Seattle is very pro gay rights. The running joke in Western Washington is that Olympia (State Capitol) is lesbian San Francisco. Trust me the cities are virtually identical twins beyond which species of tree that tends to grow there naturally. Personally I believe it's why the rivalry exploded the minute the 49ers became relevant again.
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:16 pm
  • KCHawkGirl wrote:Hey now! Don't talk bad about the Chief's savior for their sad receiving corps. I still have to watch them for 7-8 games.

Also that paid email to apply to 40whiner.com is a screen to never allow non ninner fans in. Weak, very weak. You 49er fans better appreciate the fact we let you in and treat you with respect the vast majority of the time. That doesn't happen at other Seahawk sites.

:3-1: Heh, the .Net boards were the most difficult to get onto and I'm on a majority of the fan boards, but I post mostly on three of them. I waited a year also to get here, and Laofotatupu pulled some strings and after a year, I'm finally here. :mrgreen:

I appreciate another perspective on all the teams, helps me learn a lot about rivals. I always respect the bias of each board and their particular culture.
    Giedi
    NET Starter

Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:38 pm
  • Giedi wrote:
    KCHawkGirl wrote:Hey now! Don't talk bad about the Chief's savior for their sad receiving corps. I still have to watch them for 7-8 games.

Also that paid email to apply to 40whiner.com is a screen to never allow non ninner fans in. Weak, very weak. You 49er fans better appreciate the fact we let you in and treat you with respect the vast majority of the time. That doesn't happen at other Seahawk sites.

:3-1: Heh, the .Net boards were the most difficult to get onto and I'm on a majority of the fan boards, but I post mostly on three of them. I waited a year also to get here, and Laofotatupu pulled some strings and after a year, I'm finally here. :mrgreen:

I appreciate another perspective on all the teams, helps me learn a lot about rivals. I always respect the bias of each board and their particular culture.

I used to have an account here around 2006, same name pretty much but lost internet access until 2010-11. Completely forgot/or the email I registered under went dead. So I resigned up. It took 6 months even for me. I used that softball pitcher Jenny as an avatar because I am a huge baseball fan also, on my old account.:)

My issue isn't the wait it's the exclusivity. That is bad policy. Don't like me? Then ban me on merit. Just like you would be if you got stupid here.
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:47 pm
  • KCHawkGirl wrote:Which is hilarious given San Francisco generally is colder with the exact same climate and has worse traffic and a higher CoL. Isn't it shocking that I have lived in both cities, metropolitan areas and states on a longterm basis? So actually am saying the unadulterated truth?

san francisco has rain like a british soccer pitch year around too? weird. I give you the traffic thing though. although, I think its obvious why: people actually WANT to go to SF :3-1:
    look@dafilm
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:49 pm
  • KCHawkGirl wrote:
    look@dafilm wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Well, he's gonna last long walking in here and calling us all Seadderall fans.

Good for you, I guess if our president was named Adolf and he proposed this awesome reinvisioning of the BSoA/GSoA you would be all in because those are the rules?

I don't even know how to respond to this its so nonsensical. you attack 49ers fans for no reason, I use similar verbiage and now I'm a nazi following hilters orders? :34853_doh: wallkaway.....
    look@dafilm
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:53 pm
  • CodeWarrior wrote:SF is a toilet. NorCal sucks in general.

ahahahahah. norcal "sucks" now does it? Its probably on the list of top 5 best areas to live in this country. you can do anything you want in northern california. amazing diversity of people, great weather, great company, great women. its far better than southern california, which on its own is still better than a majority of places to live in the US.

and you wonder why 49er fans think seattle has an inferiority complex? you can't even admit our location is desirable :0190l: , let alone our awesome team and top 3 HC (1. harbaugh 2. harbaugh 3. billly bill)
    look@dafilm
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
  • look@dafilm wrote:
    CodeWarrior wrote:SF is a toilet. NorCal sucks in general.

ahahahahah. norcal "sucks" now does it? Its probably on the list of top 5 best areas to live in this country. you can do anything you want in northern california. amazing diversity of people, great weather, great company, great women. its far better than southern california, which on its own is still better than a majority of places to live in the US.

and you wonder why 49er fans think seattle has an inferiority complex? you can't even admit our location is desirable :0190l: , let alone our awesome team and top 3 HC (1. harbaugh 2. harbaugh 3. billly bill)

I've lived in both NorCal, SoCal, and Seattle. SoCal and Seattle are great. NorCal is nice if you enjoy hipsters and the constant aroma of stale bum piss. NorCal is a cesspool. Plus, all your women are the true "49ers," as in 4s that think they're 9s.
    CodeWarrior
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:35 am
  • CodeWarrior wrote:
    look@dafilm wrote:
    CodeWarrior wrote:SF is a toilet. NorCal sucks in general.

I've lived in both NorCal, SoCal, and Seattle. SoCal and Seattle are great. NorCal is nice if you enjoy hipsters and the constant aroma of stale bum piss. NorCal is a cesspool. Plus, all your women are the true "49ers," as in 4s that think they're 9s.

Wow. Gratz on dumbest post of the day. :D

If you've lived in NorCal, sounds like you either never LIVED in the Bay Area or never got out of the City. Some of the best weather on earth, 45 minutes from the beach (Santa Cruz, Monterey), 3 hours from the snow (Tahoe), and 1.5 hours from Wine Country (Napa).

Won't say anything about Seattle as I've never been there, but SoCal? Not so bad if you like the smog.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:46 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:Wow. Gratz on dumbest post of the day. :D

If you've lived in NorCal, sounds like you either never LIVED in the Bay Area or never got out of the City. Some of the best weather on earth, 45 minutes from the beach (Santa Cruz, Monterey), 3 hours from the snow (Tahoe), and 1.5 hours from Wine Country (Napa).

Won't say anything about Seattle as I've never been there, but SoCal? Not so bad if you like the smog.

Hey thanks! Lived in both Marin and Russian Hill. Both awful. Can't decide which is better... kind of like arguing over which pile of shit stinks the least.
    CodeWarrior
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
  • CodeWarrior wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:Wow. Gratz on dumbest post of the day. :D

Hey thanks! Lived in both Marin and Russian Hill. Both awful. Can't decide which is better... kind of like arguing over which pile of shit stinks the least.

So...lived in the North Bay and IN SF.

No wonder you didn't like it.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:54 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    CodeWarrior wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:Wow. Gratz on dumbest post of the day. :D

Haha I'm just screwin' with ya. SF is fine. Faces the same problems other major metropolitan, liberal cities face (Seattle...). SF even has a good football team, believe it or not! I'll admit it.

Of course I hope they lose every game from now to eternity, but that's rivalry. Your coach is a douche but good at what he does.
    CodeWarrior
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:02 am
  • CodeWarrior wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    CodeWarrior wrote:

Haha I'm just screwin' with ya. SF is fine. Faces the same problems other major metropolitan, liberal cities face (Seattle...). SF even has a good football team, believe it or not! I'll admit it.

Of course I hope they lose every game from now to eternity, but that's rivalry. Your coach is a douche but good at what he does.

LOL.

To be honest, I can't stand the city itself. I like to go there once a year and drive right back. Can't stand the congestion or the snobs who think San Jose is the "boonies". LOL.

The Bay Area tho...love it. Can't imagine living anywhere else. Everytime I go to Florida (relatives) in the summer I'm reminded how much better the Bay Area is. The humidity back there is just nuts.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:10 pm
  • NinerLifer wrote:Who cares really?

Kaepernick is a superior type of athlete (freakish really), and wins games. What else matters?

Tebow won games with Denver also
    If .NET did not exist I would get so much more work done during the day!
    HawkinNY
    NET Rookie

Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:25 pm
  • HawkinNY wrote:Tebow won games with Denver also

Yeah, but an elite defense carried Tebow.

Hey, wait...I see what you did, there; San Francisco also has an elite defense. Hmm...

;)
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:42 pm
  • HawkinNY wrote:
    NinerLifer wrote:Who cares really?

Kaepernick is a superior type of athlete (freakish really), and wins games. What else matters?

Tebow won games with Denver also

Right...

Tim Tebow in 2010:

46.6 Comp%, 1729 yards, 6.38 per attempt, 12 TDs, 6 INTs, 29.9 QBR, 72.9 QB Rating

Colin Kaepernick in 2012:

62.4 Comp%, 1814 yards, 8.32 per attempt, 10TDs, 3 INts, 76.8 QBR, 98.3 QB rating.

Yeah. That's the same. :roll:
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:43 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    HawkinNY wrote:Tebow won games with Denver also

Yeah, but an elite defense carried Tebow.

Hey, wait...I see what you did, there; San Francisco also has an elite defense. Hmm...

;)

So does Wilson. Just sayin'. :D
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:42 pm
  • That's the problem with rating quarterbacks. They need others to actually perform to fulfill their job so they either get all the credit or none. An elite quarterback with no defense ends up like Dan Fouts or Dan Marino putting up insane numbers but usually leading average teams because every game is 38-35 ping pong match.
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:46 pm
  • I hope NFL defenses think Kap is a "one read qb", I really do. :D
    DonnieDarko
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:50 pm
  • CK is going to have to spread the ball around more and I assume he will. He will get a lot of chances to show he isn't a 1 read guy, but honestly, there are only a few teams built defensively to slow CKs run threat down, fortunately two of them are in the NFCW, because that guy KILLS defenses that are unbalanced.

Even if he was a one read guy, as long as teams like GB, NO and ATL keep playing candy ass defense he will eat them alive. Those are supposed to be the elite teams and they cant handle a guy like CK. They can't handle Wilson either, GB was actually lucky they had the Hawks in week 3 instead of week 13.

SF and SEA are each other's kryptonite, but only a couple teams can play defense like that. Going to be a fun year.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:17 pm
  • DonnieDarko wrote:I hope NFL defenses think Kap is a "one read qb", I really do. :D

They don't think it, they know it because it is fact! You'll see this season! He'll beat the bad defenses and struggle against the good to great ones! Book it!
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:51 pm
  • DonnieDarko wrote:I hope NFL defenses think Kap is a "one read qb", I really do. :D

They do...because he is.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:52 pm
  • Ducati, I hope you're right about him, but if you're not then you're going to have a lot of shoe leather to chew on. Just a thought. :)
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:38 pm
  • Seattle>SF

But to return to the original thread topic, I have yet to read why Kaep being a 1-read QB (and whoever is arguing this has no evidence to back it up) is going to prevent him from succeeding in the NFL. The 49ers coaching staff knows how to manage an efficient offense. I feel like some posters on this board only look to the @CLINK game to argue that Kaep will regress and that he is limited passing wise.

That is a complete fing joke. The guy single handily beat the Falcons with his arm. He made incredible throws. He initiated a comeback in the Super Bowl. Sure, he looked pedestrian against the Seahawks but the posters who claim he is 1-read only and the equivalent to Cam Newton are setting themselves up to completely destroy their credibility. Can't wait for the season
    SoHo9erFan
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:03 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Ducati, I hope you're right about him, but if you're not then you're going to have a lot of shoe leather to chew on. Just a thought. :)

As of now, he is a one read QB. He might be able to get past it eventually, but he has been a one read guy since college and probably high school. It's gonna take a while for him. So far, I have not seen any improvement. He gets to a couple targets every now and then, but never when standing in the pocket. He's usually running when he does find a second target. Even then, he tends to not throw to that target and just runs himself.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:07 pm
  • SoHo9erFan wrote:Seattle>SF

But to return to the original thread topic, I have yet to read why Kaep being a 1-read QB (and whoever is arguing this has no evidence to back it up) is going to prevent him from succeeding in the NFL. The 49ers coaching staff knows how to manage an efficient offense. I feel like some posters on this board only look to the @CLINK game to argue that Kaep will regress and that he is limited passing wise.

That is a complete fing joke. The guy single handily beat the Falcons with his arm. He made incredible throws. He initiated a comeback in the Super Bowl. Sure, he looked pedestrian against the Seahawks but the posters who claim he is 1-read only and the equivalent to Cam Newton are setting themselves up to completely destroy their credibility. Can't wait for the season

Kaep is nowhere close to being as good as Cam. Kaep's closest comparison is Jay Cutler, but I think Jay is better because he has some semblance of touch when needed.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:15 pm
  • Kaep being a one read qb is going to hurt him this year because he doesn't have a wr that can get open on a regular basis. Kaep doesn't usually throw the ball until after he sees the wr open except on plays with a 7 step drop...he throws the ball no matter what on those plays.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:48 am
  • rideaducati wrote:Kaep being a one read qb is going to hurt him this year because he doesn't have a wr that can get open on a regular basis. Kaep doesn't usually throw the ball until after he sees the wr open except on plays with a 7 step drop...he throws the ball no matter what on those plays.

Keep telling yourself that.

We'll see.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:41 pm
  • lol, so many people in here are going to be sadly disappointed, and it won't be those excited to see Kaep if you know what I mean. Kaep by all accounts has looked amazing heading into this season. His connection with Boldin began instantly and is still growing and his relationship with Vernon is fantastic. The two have been hooking up non-stop. This "one-read" garbage is a Seattle-fan myth. The reason you think he is one is because of our talent on offense and the way our passing game works, his first read is usally the right read and the right throw for him to make.

can't wait til week 2 :)

Kaep to vernon!!!........again!
    look@dafilm
    NET Practice Squad

Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:37 pm
  • look@dafilm wrote:lol, so many people in here are going to be sadly disappointed, and it won't be those excited to see Kaep if you know what I mean. Kaep by all accounts has looked amazing heading into this season. His connection with Boldin began instantly and is still growing and his relationship with Vernon is fantastic. The two have been hooking up non-stop. This "one-read" garbage is a Seattle-fan myth. The reason you think he is one is because of our talent on offense and the way our passing game works, his first read is usally the right read and the right throw for him to make.

WIDE OPEN...Making the catch, OH! WHAT A SHOT! Flag is thrown, in fact three of them... WOW. Kam Chancellor...

I'm sure Kaep looks great in PRACTICE going up against that niner secondary while the D-line can't touch him.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:56 pm
  • rideaducati wrote:
    look@dafilm wrote:lol, so many people in here are going to be sadly disappointed, and it won't be those excited to see Kaep if you know what I mean. Kaep by all accounts has looked amazing heading into this season. His connection with Boldin began instantly and is still growing and his relationship with Vernon is fantastic. The two have been hooking up non-stop. This "one-read" garbage is a Seattle-fan myth. The reason you think he is one is because of our talent on offense and the way our passing game works, his first read is usally the right read and the right throw for him to make.

WIDE OPEN...Making the catch, OH! WHAT A SHOT! Flag is thrown, in fact three of them... WOW. Kam Chancellor...

I'm sure Kaep looks great in PRACTICE going up against that niner secondary while the D-line can't touch him.

Actually he looked good in the NFC Divisional Round, the NFC Championship Game and in the Super Bowl.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:36 pm
  • Eh, he didn't look good in the NFCCG, IMO. 1 TD and 233 yards against a bad secondary?... You have a pretty low standard for defining "good", if you think that fits the bill.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:41 pm
  • Kaep is going to be depressed with post pardem symtoms, Lockette got cut today so he won't have his boy toy to tell him how wonderful he is.

His connection with Boldin began instantly and is still growing and his relationship with Vernon is fantastic. The two have been hooking up non-stop.

I wonder how Harbaugh will take this, conserving energy before games typically is what a lot of player do. Guys hooking up non stop could lead to chronic fatigue and play right into the oppositions hands, Maybe Kaep is trying to find a replacement since Lockette is now gone.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:44 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Eh, he didn't look good in the NFCCG, IMO. 1 TD and 233 yards against a bad secondary?... You have a pretty low standard for defining "good", if you think that fits the bill.

Right....because 16-21 (76.2 comp%), 11.1 Average PER ATTEMPT, a 92.6 QBR and a 127.7 QB Rating (a rating higher than 15 of Russell Wilsons 18 starts last year) is a "pretty low standard for defining good". Oh, and BTW...THEY WON THE GAME after being 17 pts down.

SMDH.

Just STOP. LOL.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:10 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information