How would you react if Aaron Hernandez was a Seahawk?

Axx

Reaction score
It's good not to have the bad press for once but this team usually gets busted for petty crimes. If Aaron hernandez was a Seahawk and committed this sort of crime or a superstar like Lynch, what would your reaction be?

Jville

Reaction score
He is not a Seahawk. :34853_doh: Perhaps we need a malcontent forum.

OP
OP
Axx

Axx

Reaction score
Jville":2vmhu5a5 said:

keyword: if

warden

Reaction score
He is a patriot so he is supposed to be hated

Jville

Reaction score
Axx":gzvhk1o9 said:
Jville":gzvhk1o9 said:

keyword: if

I read the if. Are you suggesting it belongs in a fantasy thread? How many different threads does the Hernandez tragedy need?

The Radish

Reaction score
I think this is getting plenty of coverage in the NFL Forum and see little use for it here other than a flaming topic.

:les:

drdiags

Reaction score
I would try to withhold judgement but would wonder privately how such a bright star could allow himself to get caught up in something like this. It isn't looking good but I really would like to know what lead to this man's death. Could be a tragic accident with gun play and then panic leading to more bad mistakes or it could be premeditated murder? Time will tell soon enough.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":3iqecpjk said:
I would try to withhold judgement but would wonder privately how such a bright star could allow himself to get caught up in something like this. It isn't looking good but I really would like to know what lead to this man's death. Could be a tragic accident with gun play and then panic leading to more bad mistakes or it could be premeditated murder? Time will tell soon enough.

It really doesn't feel premeditated. If it was, there was some terrible planning going on. Just the way things have played out it really seems more like something went wrong and bad decisions were made to follow it up.

Like you said, time will tell soon enough.

nategreat

Reaction score
I'd want him off the team, no matter how good he was. Makes me sick.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
I'd admit to the murder and claim he had nothing to do with it. Worked for Kenny Hamlin. Then he went to Dallas, the bastard.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
I think we are all in agreement that we are happy that he isn't a member of either of our teams at the moment.

Either way the investigation turns out, this is a serious distraction to him and his team.

Throwdown

Reaction score
NinerLifer":2e2sdzo2 said:
I think we are all in agreement that we are happy that he isn't a member of either of our teams at the moment.

Either way the investigation turns out, this is a serious distraction to him and his team.

I'd love for him to be a Niner at this point.