Falcons New Stadium Might End Up Being The Coolest

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Definitely going to be paid for by 11 dollar beers.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
One of many future stadiums to be built with crowd noise amplification in mind?

pehawk

Reaction score
It sure doesn't feel like the Georgia Dome's that old. But good for Blank and Atlanta for realizing football's meant to be played outdoors.

Of course the stadiums dope, its Atlanta. REM, of Montreal, Outkast, Goodie Mob, Andre Rison, Eric Zeir, etc. Cool is what they do. You could put Roland in the ATL for six months and even he'd be interesting and funny.

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
pehawk":2dos1l1g said:
It sure doesn't feel like the Georgia Dome's that old. But good for Blank and Atlanta for realizing football's meant to be played outdoors.

Of course the stadiums dope, its Atlanta. REM, of Montreal, Outkast, Goodie Mob, Andre Rison, Eric Zeir, etc. Cool is what they do. You could put Roland in the ATL for six months and even he'd be interesting and funny.
REM and of montreal are from Athens, Georgia. If Atlanta gets to claim them, then Seattle gets to claim Modest Mouse, Neko Case, and Sleater-Kinney.

Teqneek

Reaction score
Is this Real Steel, or the NFL? It looks cool, but I doubt it ends up looking that way, per price, safety and well, that seems to stick out a bit more than any other stadium lol

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
And ours actually LOOKS like a stadium, unlike some of these newer designs that have been cropping up. I'll take the CLink over whatever this building in Atlanta is supposed to be any day of the week!

Treefiddy

Reaction score
I've always wondered why the southern teams played in domes? They have the only decent outdoor weather in the winter.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Treefiddy":2o3i33b0 said:
I've always wondered why the southern teams played in domes? They have the only decent outdoor weather in the winter.

I lived in ATL for seven years. I think they actually get more rainfall than Seattle, it just doesn't rain as often. They get hellacious, frog strangling rainstorms that cancel sporting events. Could be a factor for choosing a dome.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
pehawk":3h5lssfx said:
You could put Roland in the ATL for six months and even he'd be interesting and funny.

Unfortunately, there's no place we can put you for six months to reduce the douche factor.

pehawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1b3z9zb0 said:
pehawk":1b3z9zb0 said:
You could put Roland in the ATL for six months and even he'd be interesting and funny.

Unfortunately, there's no place we can put you for six months to reduce the douche factor.

If by douche you mean; charismatic, good looking, witty, smart, good job, lots of friends and women, can own any room I step into...then yes.

(Note to self, pitch a show to TruTV called "Douche Swap", where we swap out douches from their natural habitat, laughter ensues. First episode is Okiehawk and DJ2000Toy or whatever his name is)

CANHawk

Reaction score
I actually think that thing looks fricken stupid... New Vikes stadium looks way better IMO. Falcons stadium just looks like weird for the sake of weird.

Georgia Dome's only 20 years old. Why do they even need a new stadium..?

Bakergirl

Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of the design I think it's going to end up an eyesore.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Okay, this is a really cool idea for a retractable roof stadium...

9bd15543-bea1-4328-848c-a25140ff132f_38-fc06fd0e67.jpg

c9eed7ca-147c-44c9-b1bf-788553feb509_39-5cecc1626f.jpg

Much better than the one that looks like a Gelgamek vagina from above...

4710dae3-c158-49f0-a58d-c8bc8e2c71ed_15-fc13928374.jpg