Pats TE Aaron Hernandez questioned by police about homicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basis4day

Reaction score
This wasn't exactly what i was hoping for when i wanted a player from another team to get in trouble and take attention away from the Hawks and P.E.D.s.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I just read about that....not a suspect but the car was rented in his name. Very interesting indeed.

The Radish

Reaction score
Doing the smartest thing he can do at this point. Speak to no one about anything, let an attorney handle it.

:les:

NinerBuff

Reaction score
Oh sh*t... damn that sucks for the Pats... Gronk broken, Hernandez potentially getting the slamma... :shock:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Damn... That is jacked up. However, who knows what the hell is going on there. I hope this is just some really bad misunderstanding. Wow.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Funny how this hasn't been mentioned one time on NFL AM or Total Access. Strange. The first I saw of it was here.

***And just as I type this response, it comes on NFL Network.***
lol

The Outfield

Reaction score
NinerBuff":4gpg19jk said:
Oh sh*t... damn that sucks for the Pats... Gronk broken, Hernandez potentially getting the slamma... :shock:

Not to mention, they don't have Wes Welker anymore, either.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
My best guess is that this is a RayLew like situation where some punk was pissing off the big dog, so he had members of his entourage kill him.

Not sure if that qualifies as "The Patriot Way"

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
As more stuff emerges this doesnt look good. Reprotedly not cooperating with investigators....

Fudwamper

Reaction score
He is doing exactly what he should be doing, not cooperating. Never cooperate with the cops, it can only harm you not help you.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":1olpwco3 said:
As more stuff emerges this doesnt look good. Reprotedly not cooperating with investigators....

yeah, there's no reason to not be cooperative if you didn't do anything wrong ...

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Fudwamper":3e2qx2v3 said:
He is doing exactly what he should be doing, not cooperating. Never cooperate with the cops, it can only harm you not help you.

No, just refuse to say one word or another until you have your attorney present. If you refuse past that, that's a problem.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
NinerBuff":1zi39dya said:
Chukarhawk":1zi39dya said:

yeah, there's no reason to not be cooperative if you didn't do anything wrong ...

Disagree COMPLETELY. If you're a suspect in a murder investigation, the worst thing you can do is cooperate in any way, shape, or form. The police want you to talk. It's their job to get you to talk in any way they can.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
The Outfield":1hkoreal said:
NinerBuff":1hkoreal said:

Not to mention, they don't have Wes Welker anymore, either.

Ya they just keep getting thinner and thinner. I highly doubt Amendola will be able to fill the role that Welker leaves behind.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":2lkznq76 said:
Disagree COMPLETELY. If you're a suspect in a murder investigation, the worst thing you can do is cooperate in any way, shape, or form. The police want you to talk. It's their job to get you to talk in any way they can.

Agreed. If I ever get picked up for questioning, they won't get a scrap of information out of me. Doesn't matter for what; from something as small as jaywalking clear up to putting my hands around Jim Harbaugh's throat (that's not a threat NSA--a joke!) they will get nada.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":3g1tms4g said:
SmokinHawk":3g1tms4g said:

Agreed. If I ever get picked up for questioning, they won't get a scrap of information out of me. Doesn't matter for what; from something as small as jaywalking clear up to putting my hands around Jim Harbaugh's throat (that's not a threat NSA--a joke!) they will get nada.

I think there are times when one should talk to the police, such as minor offenses where one might be able to plead to an arresting officer's sense of humanity. A murder investigation is no such time, however. Anything you say can be used against you, and nearly nothing you say will be used in your favor. If you're being investigated for a felony, it's probably best to stay mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.