Tebow to Patriots

SE174

Reaction score
Whoever 'shopped this photo, wins the internets.

999543_462579417166208_1978996014_n.jpg

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Patriots had to pick him up right before the NFL vacation so now the talking fools at ESPN can have something to blather on about for six weeks.

Yippee.

Spokane

Reaction score
Its kind of a non story, when was the last time a QB hit on 75% of his passes and was not picked up the next year?
Never...I think this move was expected.

I do think the "Burn him" and "Off with his head" comments are funny...
Can you name another player who you said "off with his head" Due to you did not like his throwing motion? Or is there another reason?

It don't matter, Tebow proved the media and blind fans wrong again...he is a wanted QB at the NFL level!!! Deal with it!!!
TEBOW IS MANNNN - NE Fans Espn

I hope he has fun in NE!

uncle fester

Reaction score
Spokane":2zy606vs said:
Its kind of a non story, when was the last time a QB hit on 75% of his passes and was not picked up the next year?
Never...I think this move was expected.

Is that a quote or your thoughts?

That 75% was 6 of 8 for 39 yards for the whole of last year. You could also word it this way - "Nearly 20% of his passing yards came against Seattle"

Spokane

Reaction score
Its both, I didnt pull that information out of the air and its my thoughts as well.

If you want to play the "You can word it like this" game, take a look who is the Jets all time passing % leader as a QB.

You have to tip your hat to the Pats for going out and getting a winner like Tebow. How many teams have 2 playoff winning QBs?

Not many, and not us.

Spokane

Reaction score
There are some here that should spend the rest of the week eating. So as a friend I thought I would help by offering a recipe to mix it up for you! Its called the...

Tebow Crow Pie:
1 crow
stuffing of your choice
salt and pepper
shortening
flour
2 Pie crust mixes
2-3 hard-boiled eggs

Stuff the crow. Loosen joints with a knife but do not cut through.
Simmer the crow in a stew-pan, with enough water to cover, until nearly tender, then season with salt and pepper. Remove meat from bones and set aside.
Prepare pie crusts as directed. (Do not bake)
Make a medium thick gravy with flour, shortening, and juices in which the crow has cooked and let cool.
Line a pie plate with pie crust and line with slices of hard-boiled egg. Place crow meat on top. Layer gravy over the crow. Place second pie dough crust over top.
Bake at 450 degrees for 1/2 hour.
Enjoy!

uncle fester

Reaction score
Spokane":1m12sl7w said:
Its both, I didnt pull that information out of the air and its my thoughts as well.

If you want to play the "You can word it like this" game, take a look who is the Jets all time passing % leader as a QB.

You have to tip your hat to the Pats for going out and getting a winner like Tebow. How many teams have 2 playoff winning QBs?

Not many, and not us.

Pennington! :shock:

Thing is, if Tebow was as good as people say, why couldn't he beat out Sanchez last year in a 6-10 season? I only saw the Seahawk game, but Sanchez was absolutely woeful in that.

Spokane

Reaction score
uncle fester":209zf1kk said:
Pennington! :shock:

Thing is, if Tebow was as good as people say, why couldn't he beat out Sanchez last year in a 6-10 season? I only saw the Seahawk game, but Sanchez was absolutely woeful in that.

Nope, over 8 years with the jets Pen hit on 60.025%. So guess again and a hint for you is "TT" at 75%

That is a good question that you asked...why would they pull a guy that is hitting on 75% of his passes when they are trying to see who should start? I am not sure of the answer but there were FO firings after that season.

Tebow did his what he was asked, The Pats noticed that and picked him up

themunn

Reaction score
He's probably only been signed because he was a Jet and Belichick wants to embarrass them with their old player

Spokane

Reaction score
He was signed because he is a winner that fit what Bill is doing in NE.

A question to any poster that says "they signed him to fire him" or " They signed him to embarrass others"

When has Bill done that before? Bill seems to be a low key classy guy!