Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Chad Johnson makes a judge angry
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:04 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:09 pm
Posts: 3405
This whole thing sounds like a woman going on a power trip because she felt "disrespected" for a ridiculous reason. Theres no reason to even take patting your lawyer on the behind as am insult, and certainly not towards her. It smells like the judge has an inferiority complex. She needs to grow up imo, not Chad.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chad Johnson makes a judge angry
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:11 pm 
* NET Radish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
Posts: 17998
Location: Spokane, Wa.
therealjohncarlson wrote:
This whole thing sounds like a woman going on a power trip because she felt "disrespected" for a ridiculous reason. Theres no reason to even take patting your lawyer on the behind as am insult, and certainly not towards her. It smells like the judge has an inferiority complex. She needs to grow up imo, not Chad.



As opposed to the 30 year old "kid" that knocks his wife around? Why would anyone take his side on anything?

"I'M A BIG NFL STAR BITCH, DO WHAT I SAY OR I'M GOING TO KNOCK YOU OUT!"


Anything he gets isn't enough.

:141847_bnono:

_________________
Image
The SuperB owl ladys have left the building with our thanks.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chad Johnson makes a judge angry
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:42 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:29 pm
Posts: 140
The Radish wrote:

As opposed to the 30 year old "kid" that knocks his wife around? Why would anyone take his side on anything?

"I'M A BIG NFL STAR BITCH, DO WHAT I SAY OR I'M GOING TO KNOCK YOU OUT!"


Anything he gets isn't enough.

:141847_bnono:



I wouldn't have a problem with the sentence if it was about the actual crime, but by all indications he was going to get community service and probation before the butt slap. Also, saying he knocks around his wife is a bit harsh. A headbutt is wrong, but as far as I know it was a one time thing and his wife is crazy. It's not like he has a history of doing bad things other than perhaps showboating in the NFL.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chad Johnson makes a judge angry
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:46 pm 
* NET Radish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
Posts: 17998
Location: Spokane, Wa.
salamander wrote:
The Radish wrote:

As opposed to the 30 year old "kid" that knocks his wife around? Why would anyone take his side on anything?

"I'M A BIG NFL STAR BITCH, DO WHAT I SAY OR I'M GOING TO KNOCK YOU OUT!"


Anything he gets isn't enough.

:141847_bnono:



I wouldn't have a problem with the sentence if it was about the actual crime, but by all indications he was going to get community service and probation before the butt slap. Also, saying he knocks around his wife is a bit harsh. A headbutt is wrong, but as far as I know it was a one time thing and his wife is crazy. It's not like he has a history of doing bad things other than perhaps showboating in the NFL.


So you think that knocking your wife around is ok if its only once?

:roll:

_________________
Image
The SuperB owl ladys have left the building with our thanks.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chad Johnson makes a judge angry
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:48 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:29 pm
Posts: 140
No.., but it was one headbutt, who the heck knows what really happened....you and I weren't there and the judge was going to give him probation.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chad Johnson makes a judge angry
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:57 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
So, the judge is legally blind. True, legally blind. So, she didn't see what occured, just heard the laughter.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chad Johnson makes a judge angry
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:03 pm 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am
Posts: 10040
dipshit meets despot.

_________________
SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chad Johnson makes a judge angry
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:07 am 
* Smackmeister *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm
Posts: 6894
He's a pro football player. That's how they congratulate each other. Oversensitive judge.

FREE OCHO.

_________________
President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chad Johnson makes a judge angry
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:34 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22548
Location: Kirkland, WA
JesterHawk wrote:
He's a pro football player. That's how they congratulate each other. Oversensitive judge.

FREE OCHO.


Chad Johnson is not a pro football player. :lol:

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Chad Johnson, free man
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:41 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:08 pm
Posts: 1627
He is like ze Germans, who can stay mad at him? Certainly not your honor.
ap reports he was freed after his apology.

_________________
|~=[==~||~==]=~|
||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chad Johnson makes a judge angry
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:33 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 pm
Posts: 1621
JesterHawk wrote:
He's a pro football player. That's how they congratulate each other. Oversensitive judge.

FREE OCHO.


I agree. I don't like the idea of judges changing their minds based on irrelevant crap like this. It's like he's getting 30 days in jail because the judge felt disrespected. I thought judges were supposed to sentence people based on the actual crimes they commit...in any case...if he assaulted a woman, he deserves to be in jail anyway.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chad Johnson makes a judge angry
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:50 pm 
I'M JIMMY!
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
Posts: 4294
Location: Auburn, WA
There was a guy in Renton District Court in the 80's named Roger Macbeth who used to pull shit like this.

I won't get into the details, but the guy had a serious case of Power.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chad Johnson makes a judge angry
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:45 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 am
Posts: 4360
Location: Southern CA
loafoftatupu wrote:
There was a guy in Renton District Court in the 80's named Roger Macbeth who used to pull shit like this.

I won't get into the details, but the guy had a serious case of Power.

He's already out. http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2430889

_________________
Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Animalman, dbmack, Hasselbeck, jdblack, SalishHawkFan and 30 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.