Player Rater Twitter

nategreat

Reaction score
That's pretty cool, I wonder who it could be.....

Sounds like something Sherm would do, but I highly doubt it's him.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
mikeak":sua02jwj said:
where is the proof that he is an nfl player? didn't see it on his site

Doubt you'll ever get proof.

PlayerRater ‏@PlayerRater_13 18h
Richard Sherman at 50? FIFTY?! Smh...

PlayerRater ‏@PlayerRater_13 23 May
Nice spot for R. Wilson. Played great. Has that clutch gene. Just can't be a one year wonder

PlayerRater ‏@PlayerRater_13 16 May
I like this spot. Tips and over throws. Got to get those!!!! Earl Thomas = ball hawk

PlayerRater ‏@PlayerRater_13 2 May
Seattle imported our 90th ranked player. @Percy_Harvin is a threat whenever he has the rock! Just get it to him! Tune in tonight for more!

PlayerRater ‏@PlayerRater_13 2 May
Not sure if @Percy_Harvin can throw. If he can't it's the only thing he can't do w/ football.... He was the 2nd tailback for the Vikes!

PlayerRater ‏@PlayerRater_13 27 Apr
Unger is a HUMONGOUS reason Wilson had a great year. What you want in a lineman: smarts + nasty. #NFLTop100

OP
OP
D

Dietrich

Reaction score
mikeak":3h4aev72 said:
He's anonymous. That's the whole point.

mikeak

Reaction score
Dietrich":38rw034v said:
mikeak":38rw034v said:
He's anonymous. That's the whole point.

Well then it is clear. Since he SAYS that he is an NFL player he must be. I mean NO WAY EVER that anyone lied on the internet and I am sure this isn't some overweight guy sitting at home in white undies while the real NFL players are out doing OTA's.......

I get that it is anonymous but if you claim to be an NFL player you usually prove that somehow. Pictures inside five locker rooms or something to even show that you are on the inside of the NFL and not on the outside.

Just saying enjoy believing this is an NFL player

mikeak

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":19erxmi5 said:
Sounds like he may be a Minnesota Viking.

I thought that at first from the "Seattle imported our 90th ranked player"

But I think the "our" stands for our 90th ranked as on our list of ranked players and not our teammate

Especially since I don't think he plays in the NFL :D

Spleenhawk2.0

Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to try and figure out who this is - he states he currently plays in the NFL, so he must currently be on a roster (he could be lying too)

In the twitter feed he mentions that he entered the league the same year that Witten did - 2003. That does narrow the choices down dramatically. It would have to be a good player to be able to last in the league for 10+ seasons

Someone guessed Andre Johnson - and his reply was "Nope....nice guess though" implying that he is a receiver.

My first guess was Anquan Boldin - but if you look at his reply to the ranking of Ngata - "Haloti Ngata, DT I don't think he gets enough credit! That Ravens D don't scare me if he not out there!". Does not strike me as something that a former teammate would say.....

I noticed that when this player talked about entering the league the same year as Witten, he said "Jason Witten came out the same year that I did....". Interesting he chose the term "came out" rather than drafted. His focus on Witten (plus he seems to enjoy making fun of Tony Gonzalez's age) seems to also indicate that he may may also be a TE

TE that entered the league in 2003 - undrafted, yet still playing? This HAS to be Antonio Gates

(Not that it really matters - but this has been a LONG offseason)

OP
OP
D

Dietrich

Reaction score
Nah I don't think it's Antonio Gates. He claims to be 6'1", so that narrows it down a bit more.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
It's funny though. He seems to say half the players should be ranked higher... which means he'll have to say half of the the top 40 should be ranked lower.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Spleenhawk2.0":phiggy3z said:
I thought it would be fun to try and figure out who this is - he states he currently plays in the NFL, so he must currently be on a roster (he could be lying too)

In the twitter feed he mentions that he entered the league the same year that Witten did - 2003. That does narrow the choices down dramatically. It would have to be a good player to be able to last in the league for 10+ seasons

Someone guessed Andre Johnson - and his reply was "Nope....nice guess though" implying that he is a receiver.

My first guess was Anquan Boldin - but if you look at his reply to the ranking of Ngata - "Haloti Ngata, DT I don't think he gets enough credit! That Ravens D don't scare me if he not out there!". Does not strike me as something that a former teammate would say.....

I noticed that when this player talked about entering the league the same year as Witten, he said "Jason Witten came out the same year that I did....". Interesting he chose the term "came out" rather than drafted. His focus on Witten (plus he seems to enjoy making fun of Tony Gonzalez's age) seems to also indicate that he may may also be a TE

TE that entered the league in 2003 - undrafted, yet still playing? This HAS to be Antonio Gates

(Not that it really matters - but this has been a LONG offseason)

I don't really agree that "nice guess" implies he's a receiver. I really have no clue who it is

drdiags

Reaction score
The other thing is that supposedly the NFL player posting under the Player Rater twitter handle has been replaced twice. The one that people thought was Sherman, who had a picture of him, his son and pops, stopped doing this and his replacement quit after players 60-51. Now you have this 3rd guy. Or maybe it is still the original guy and NFLN is just messing with people's head?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
How about Nate Burleson?

I could see him doing this... and he came out the same year as Whitten.