AZ - Daryl Washington accused of assault

Laloosh

Reaction score
Washington has already been suspended for the first four games of the 2013 regular season for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy. Washington is currently under investigation by the Phoenix, Arizona police department after a woman claims she was assaulted by the Pro Bowl linebacker in a domestic incident on Wednesday, the Arizona Republic reports.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 55249.html

nanomoz

Reaction score
Ouch. He's a hell of a football player. Losing him four games already hurts the Cardinals. An extended absence would really hurt their defense.

Erebus

Reaction score
He doesn't deserve to play in the NFL. The Cardinals have a tough choice to make. They should release him to send a message that they don't tolerate that behavior, but they also need all the talent they can get. He's so talented that I would be surprised if they released him.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Erebus":3r82t3e8 said:
He doesn't deserve to play in the NFL. The Cardinals have a tough choice to make. They should release him to send a message that they don't tolerate that behavior, but they also need all the talent they can get. He's so talented that I would be surprised if they released him.

They just drafted a guy in the third round that makes Tommy Chong seem like a casual user. Do you believe that releasing Washington even crossed their minds?

nanomoz

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":1vr3wq27 said:
Erebus":1vr3wq27 said:

They just drafted a guy in the third round that makes Tommy Chong seem like a casual user. Do you believe that releasing Washington even crossed their minds?

It might be a good idea to not just assume he's guilty, due process and all. You never know, the girl might be craaaaaaaaaaaaazy.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
nanomoz":2fhg3o7k said:
CurryStopstheRuns":2fhg3o7k said:
Erebus":2fhg3o7k said:

It might be a good idea to not just assume he's guilty, due process and all. You never know, the girl might be craaaaaaaaaaaaazy.

So, she choked herself?

look@dafilm

Reaction score
lol, on top of his suspension for 4 games already, this dude is done for the year. Overrated to me anyways, at least to those that know who he is lol. He missed way too many tackles to be an elite linebacker. He's an amazingly crafty and quick blitzer tho

nanomoz

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":25ludtea said:
So, she choked herself?

You know what, never mind. Throw the book at him. Clearly, her claim and the "marks" on her throat are enough to throw due process out the window. :roll:

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
nanomoz":osc9eg2a said:
CurryStopstheRuns":osc9eg2a said:
So, she choked herself?

You know what, never mind. Throw the book at him. Clearly, her claim and the "marks" on her throat are enough to throw due process out the window. :roll:

I agree.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
nanomoz":o54w1kr0 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":o54w1kr0 said:
So, she choked herself?

I would say a broken collar bone is a little more than "marks".

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
HawksFTW":36e3yhgt said:
nanomoz":36e3yhgt said:
CurryStopstheRuns":36e3yhgt said:
So, she choked herself?

Due process man! She obviously could of thrown herself down a flight of stairs while choking herself.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":xza2hdky said:
HawksFTW":xza2hdky said:
nanomoz":xza2hdky said:

Due process man! She obviously could of thrown herself down a flight of stairs while choking herself.

[youtube]buMgynO2XWk[/youtube]

nanomoz

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":1bb66ha6 said:

Ya, it's likely he did it. But I like living in a society that doesn't adhere to your mob and pitchfork approach. Mock me all you want.

She could have fallen down the stairs, and has a thing for erotic asphyxiation. Or, someone else could have done it. And as she's going through a custody battle, she wants to pin it on Washington.

The potential conspiracies are endless. Come on man, roll with it!

Latest posts