Article: Mike Glennon trying to learn from Russell Wilson

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • ... learning from Russell was a great experience. He does all the right things off the field. He’s an extremely sharp guy. He works hard in his preparation in the weight room and meetings and out on the practice field. So, it doesn’t come as a surprise to me that he’s doing so well.

more: http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/bucs ... on/2118946
    Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

You win.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

• I will always respect Glennon for waiting his turn behind Russell Wilson for three years. He could have transferred about anywhere after his RS freshman year when it was apparent he wouldn't start until his senior season. But, he honored his commitment and our coach acknowledged that by taking Glennon over Wilson in his senior year. Glennon had a lot to live up to starting after Wilson, and I thought he did an admirable job, though never really filled the shoes. My prediction is that he will be the starter either mid-season or next year in Tampa Bay.
    aawolf
    NET Starter

• I don't think,there is anything special about what RW does. He works harder than just about any one and it pays off.
    Happypuppy
    NET Veteran

• I think that is pretty special in itself.
    Bobblehead
    NET Starter

• “I just wanted to pick his mind before I got here and hear how he handled things,” Glennon said. “He’s a man on a mission, and you can hear it in the way he talks. He just kind told me to take it one day at a time and try to get better each and every day. Don’t worry about the long run. If you just get better each and every day, eventually good things will happen. I think that was great advice.”

I wonder if RW ended with "Go Hawks!"?
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:17 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information