Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:26 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
thought it was two fake fieldgoals.. and those 60 yrd bombs were ridiculous... Rams have a chance to beat us, but i think we're just simply a level above them talent wise accross the board.. but any given sunday... ask the whiners, heh heh heh...

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:24 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:37 pm
Posts: 207
Location: ..Location..Location
yeah we have the best division in the league...that's why our super bowl run is so probable...we will be thoroughly battle-tested..


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:47 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:04 am
Posts: 424
I think the Rams will suprise everyone and go 10-6 and we will ave three teams in the playoffs from the NFCW. Its a reach, but I'm making that bold prediction.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:56 am 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:22 pm
Posts: 92
themunn wrote:
RedAlice wrote:
Bobblehead wrote:

So 49er fans.. Ram fans.. Good luck on your elite players taken out of this mediocre class of recruits, they surely are the stars of mediocrity and will be the mother of your disappointments when all is said and done.


It was a weak draft.

I believe this was made very clear by almost every team being unwilling to deal 2014 draft picks for anything. I think only 3 teams did.

Good thing the Rams still have two picks in the first round next year in what is supposed to be a strong draft. Rams are still young.

As to this year, I think you will find when you struggle against the Rams again, that even the elite out of mediocre as you call it is an improvement over what Fisher inherited and now coaches.

I'm not a Niner fan, so you can't call up your 30 point win for last year as a rebuttle. You lost once and struggled to get 7 the second time, against a team wtihout these new "mediocre" players, at the end of the year when you were your best.

We both improved. Excited for this coming year!

And, don't discount the Cards. They improved as well. No such thing as an easy win in the NFC West now.


We will destroy the Rams this year.
Yes we had a "tough" game in the last game of the season with nothing to play for and no reason to give playoff teams an idea of our playbook, and yes you beat us at the start of the year with that same vanilla playcalling, a fake FG TD and two 60 yard field goals. But that won't happen again this year.


No offense, but I saw a lot of these types of posts going into the last game of the year against the Rams, especially coming off the 49ers blowout, and the Rams came very close to beating the Seahawks at C-Link. I have seen a lot of posts here and other sites stating that the Rams overachieved, but I will strongly disagree. I believe Fisher is that good of a coach, especially taking a team that was 2-14 the year before and then close to .500. If you think the Rams are going to be a cakewalk this year, I believe you will be proven incorrect.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:14 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:35 pm
Posts: 1304
candyman4881 wrote:

No offense, but I saw a lot of these types of posts going into the last game of the year against the Rams, especially coming off the 49ers blowout, and the Rams came very close to beating the Seahawks at C-Link. I have seen a lot of posts here and other sites stating that the Rams overachieved, but I will strongly disagree. I believe Fisher is that good of a coach, especially taking a team that was 2-14 the year before and then close to .500. If you think the Rams are going to be a cakewalk this year, I believe you will be proven incorrect.


Seahawk fans believe our team is the best team in the league right now. I think the confidence about the Rams is due to the feeling we can/will beat anyone. With that said...

The Rams are going to be really good. I don't know if it'll be this year or need one more really good draft but I feel the Rams will take over second place in the division, push the Hawks hard for the division title and be a perennial wild card team. I don't think the Niner's FO can maintain the talent level that Schneider and Snead can. I think Snead is a top 5 GM and Fisher is a top 5 coach.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:06 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:02 pm
Posts: 288
amill87 wrote:
candyman4881 wrote:

No offense, but I saw a lot of these types of posts going into the last game of the year against the Rams, especially coming off the 49ers blowout, and the Rams came very close to beating the Seahawks at C-Link. I have seen a lot of posts here and other sites stating that the Rams overachieved, but I will strongly disagree. I believe Fisher is that good of a coach, especially taking a team that was 2-14 the year before and then close to .500. If you think the Rams are going to be a cakewalk this year, I believe you will be proven incorrect.


Seahawk fans believe our team is the best team in the league right now. I think the confidence about the Rams is due to the feeling we can/will beat anyone. With that said...

The Rams are going to be really good. I don't know if it'll be this year or need one more really good draft but I feel the Rams will take over second place in the division, push the Hawks hard for the division title and be a perennial wild card team. I don't think the Niner's FO can maintain the talent level that Schneider and Snead can. I think Snead is a top 5 GM and Fisher is a top 5 coach.


I agree that Schneider and Snead are good GMs, but it's fairly accepted around the NFL that Baalke is a top5 if not one of the best executives in the league. After all, in 3 years of being or GM, he's taken a 5-11 team, added Jim Harbaugh, added a franchise QB, an elite pass rusher, built the best O-line in the league, and some very good talent without overspending on the FA market. Now, he inherited some good good talent from McCcloughan, but the team had 8 consecutive losing seasons, so it wasn't a great team by any measure. The 2011 Niners team over-achieved, and last year the team was markedly better, until Justin Smith's injury. So to compensate, he drafts Tank Carradine, who projects perfectly as a penetrating 3-4 DE.

So overall, there are 3 very good GMs in our divisions, each with very good defenses. The Rams have the best D-line, the Niners have the best LB-corp, and the Seahawks have the best secondary. The difference between the three teams will come down to QB play. After his rookie year, I though Bradford was going to be a really good qb, but since then, he looks more like a Matt Schaub, Andy Dalton, Alex Smith middle of the road type. Kaep and Wilson are on a different level. They offer elite skills and look to be franchise QBs, and will lead their respective teams to the playoffs for the foreseeable future. This is the make-or-break year of Bradford, and now the division is the toughest it's ever been (at least as long as the Seahawks have been in the NFCW).


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:08 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
Posts: 471
Location: San Diego
amill87 wrote:
RedAlice wrote:

I think 8-8 is fair. But I expect a win at either Candlestick or C-Link this year. And from what I saw in St. Louis, I see no home field advantage unless they amp it up this year.


If the Rams pull a W from either Candlestick or C-link, that would be pretty damn impressive. That's some pretty lofty expectations.


Hey, I've been a Rams' fan through a win/loss of 15-85 or something like that. All my expectations are "lofty." Smile.

Too many to quote - but, nice posts above. I will say thank you to the fans of Hawks and Niners who recognize the growing strength of the Rams. As also noted, no, they are not at your level yet.

Rams are now a talented soup of youth. I expect many surprises.

I also look forward to watching both the Hawks and Niners be great. I live in San Diego, so I can go watch both of your pre-season games again Mani Teo.

_________________
Los Angeles Rams' fan who lives in San Diego.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:51 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:50 am
Posts: 990
Location: Tonasket, WA to Temecula, CA
NinerBuff wrote:
Kaep and Wilson are on a different level. They offer elite skills and look to be franchise QBs, and will lead their respective teams to the playoffs for the foreseeable future.


Kaeperschmuck is definitely a gifted athlete, no argument there... I'm just not buying in to all the elite QB hype... yet. Half a season of starts surrounded by arguably one of the best teams in the NFL in 2012 does not an elite QB make. Let's remember Smith, of all people, was having a career year in that position until he got injured and I'd venture a guess that any number of mid-level QBs would have won enough games with that team to make the playoffs. I'm not convinced he's got it between the ears. He may very well become the franchise... but it's just all hype and hope right now.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:59 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:22 pm
Posts: 219
amill87 wrote:
Seahawk fans believe our team is the best team in the league right now. I think the confidence about the Rams is due to the feeling we can/will beat anyone. With that said...

The Rams are going to be really good. I don't know if it'll be this year or need one more really good draft but I feel the Rams will take over second place in the division, push the Hawks hard for the division title and be a perennial wild card team. I don't think the Niner's FO can maintain the talent level that Schneider and Snead can. I think Snead is a top 5 GM and Fisher is a top 5 coach.

Really not sure where you're coming up with these things.

First, you're assuming that the Seahawks will be the division champs until the end of time... There's just as much reason (if not more: time since last loosing season) to suggest that the 49ers are and will remain atop the NFCW. What is your argument to suggest that the Seahawks can/should/will be the division champs for the foreseeable future?

Second; what argument do you have to suggest that Baalke (who's already been named NFL Executive of the Year) and Harbaugh (who's already been named NFL Coach of the Year) cannot maintain a certain level of talent - as if to suggest that they are simply incapable of doing what Seattle and St Louis' general managers are capable of??

Baalke and Harbaugh are WIDELY regarded as top-5 in their respective positions; a quick google will reveal that for you.

Now I'm not saying that the Rams can't/won't be good, or that the Seahawks will not win a division title ever again... But what you said, and your reasoning behind it leave a lot to be desired.

_________________
JSeahawks wrote:
We might as well rename this site Seahawks&49ers.net.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:06 am 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:22 pm
Posts: 91
60niners wrote:
amill87 wrote:
Seahawk fans believe our team is the best team in the league right now. I think the confidence about the Rams is due to the feeling we can/will beat anyone. With that said...

The Rams are going to be really good. I don't know if it'll be this year or need one more really good draft but I feel the Rams will take over second place in the division, push the Hawks hard for the division title and be a perennial wild card team. I don't think the Niner's FO can maintain the talent level that Schneider and Snead can. I think Snead is a top 5 GM and Fisher is a top 5 coach.

Really not sure where you're coming up with these things.

First, you're assuming that the Seahawks will be the division champs until the end of time... There's just as much reason (if not more: time since last loosing season) to suggest that the 49ers are and will remain atop the NFCW. What is your argument to suggest that the Seahawks can/should/will be the division champs for the foreseeable future?

Second; what argument do you have to suggest that Baalke (who's already been named NFL Executive of the Year) and Harbaugh (who's already been named NFL Coach of the Year) cannot maintain a certain level of talent - as if to suggest that they are simply incapable of doing what Seattle and St Louis' general managers are capable of??

Baalke and Harbaugh are WIDELY regarded as top-5 in their respective positions; a quick google will reveal that for you.

Now I'm not saying that the Rams can't/won't be good, or that the Seahawks will not win a division title ever again... But what you said, and your reasoning behind it leave a lot to be desired.


The Baalke 2011 award was a joke-all he did was ride the coattails of the guy before him.

Look at this paragraph from the 49ers bio here: http://www.49ers.com/team/staff/trent-baalke/8551a07d-d52e-4bb6-8e3e-c5c1244cad74

Between a draft class and a collection of free agents, Baalke signed 24 players beginning in July that would remain on the team’s 53-man roster at the completion of the season. Three of those signees – K David Akers, FS Dashon Goldson and CB Carlos Rogers – earned Pro Bowl selections, while five others were named Pro Bowl alternates – special teamer Blake Costanzo, C Jonathan Goodwin, DT Ray McDonald, FB Bruce Miller and SS Donte Whitner. In all, 12 of those 24 players logged starts for the 49ers in 2011.

He made some nice signings (Whitner, Rogers, Goodwin), but it's been a long time since I've seen something where they try to give a GM so much credit for just resigning his own players (Goldson, McDonald). Does Schneider deserve it this year because he re-signed Kam Chancellor?

Baalke inherited Gore, Crabtree, Vernon, Walker, A. Davis, Iupati, Staley, Cowboy, McDonald, Sopoaga, Bowman, Brooks, Willis, Haralson, Goldson, Brown, and Lee. He deserves an award for this? Schneider didn't inherit anything close to this group of players.

The one move that might've earned him the 2011 award was to draft Aldon Smith. When he got the award, Kaepernick was not a contributor yet.

That 2011 draft was great. You got those two guys, made a smart positional switch with Bruce Miller.....and Culliver and Hunter are okay. Baalke's 2012 draft, however, looks terrible at the moment.

Harbaugh deserves all the credit in the world for what he did in 2011. He got you guys to play much better as a team, and they could bounce back from their few setbacks in a way the Singletary teams never could. (Did they ever recover from the 2010 opening day loss?) Baalke? One great draft, and he gets to ride the coattails of Jim and the guy who was the GM before him.

If we're assuming we'll be division champs this year, perhaps it's because no one has improved as much as we have? Either over the last half of last season, or in this offseason? Look at our last several games against each other. 2011 opener...we're kinda fortunate to get the score to 19-17 before the collapse. The next two games, you guys were pretty fortunate to walk away with the win. Seahawk mistakes blow opportunities to put the game away (Tarvaris not diving for the pylon in the corner....all those dropped passes), before you guys come back in the 2nd half. Big difference between those games, and the last one, when we kicked your teeth in.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:45 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 690
amill87 wrote:
FriscosFinest wrote:

Not being a hater, but I think the seahawks actually drafted very average, and possibly the lowest grade in the NFC-W. I mean yeah your team used their 1st pick on harvin, so I dont hold that against them. But the first player taken was a runningback??



uhh the Niners just used a second round pick on Lamicheal James when they had Gore and Hunter on the roster...


Which made perfect sense as we rotate Gore out constantly. He is a capable every down back, but playing him that way every year usually caused him injury and we would lose him for a few weeks or more each year.

Rotating him like we do now, keeps his legs fresh which is paying off dividends.

_________________
DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:39 am 
I'M JIMMY!
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
Posts: 4348
Location: Auburn, WA
I don't think much is going to actually change within the division. After the Hawks had a very strong showing in FA, most opposing fans were quick to point out how they were paper champions and that it means nothing, but a team drafts a slew of players that haven't played a down of NFL football and they are better for it?

I am not counting the Niners out, there are really only a few teams built to compete with them, just like the Hawks, but I like the Hawks chances. The rest of the NFCW is still not on the level of SF or SEA IMHO. They all improved, but the Cards and Rams have to gain in order to get anywhere. It is going to come down to how they fair against other teams.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:29 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 690
loafoftatupu wrote:
I don't think much is going to actually change within the division. After the Hawks had a very strong showing in FA, most opposing fans were quick to point out how they were paper champions and that it means nothing, but a team drafts a slew of players that haven't played a down of NFL football and they are better for it?

I am not counting the Niners out, there are really only a few teams built to compete with them, just like the Hawks, but I like the Hawks chances. The rest of the NFCW is still not on the level of SF or SEA IMHO. They all improved, but the Cards and Rams have to gain in order to get anywhere. It is going to come down to how they fair against other teams.


Agreed

And IMHO I think that we are overrating the Rams a bit based in their strong defense against our two teams last season. However the loss of arguably their best wideout and THEIR BEST back in Jax, their offense won't be as scary as it was as you can't just replace a RB like him easily.

_________________
DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:34 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Seattle 13-3
San Fran 12-4
St Louis 7-9
Arizona 6-10

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:37 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
Posts: 471
Location: San Diego
NinerLifer wrote:
loafoftatupu wrote:
I don't think much is going to actually change within the division. After the Hawks had a very strong showing in FA, most opposing fans were quick to point out how they were paper champions and that it means nothing, but a team drafts a slew of players that haven't played a down of NFL football and they are better for it?

I am not counting the Niners out, there are really only a few teams built to compete with them, just like the Hawks, but I like the Hawks chances. The rest of the NFCW is still not on the level of SF or SEA IMHO. They all improved, but the Cards and Rams have to gain in order to get anywhere. It is going to come down to how they fair against other teams.


Agreed

And IMHO I think that we are overrating the Rams a bit based in their strong defense against our two teams last season. However the loss of arguably their best wideout and THEIR BEST back in Jax, their offense won't be as scary as it was as you can't just replace a RB like him easily.


IMHO, I look forward to watching this season with those expectations. There is nothing else I need to say. The games will talk. Though you lost me on your statement about how losing SJAX affects the Rams' D? Curious.

Just had a conversation with a Pats fan. Wow. I'm so involved in following the NFC W that he seemed like he was from Mars. He still thinks no west team can match them. That hubris is just slightly matched by here.

_________________
Los Angeles Rams' fan who lives in San Diego.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:34 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 7:42 pm
Posts: 549
Did not the Niners and Hawks beat the pats. and the Niners went to the Super Bowl. What a douche.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:42 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:22 pm
Posts: 219
rlkats wrote:
Did not the Niners and Hawks beat the pats. and the Niners went to the Super Bowl. What a douche.

I do believe they lost to the Cards last year as well....

_________________
JSeahawks wrote:
We might as well rename this site Seahawks&49ers.net.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:33 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 690
RedAlice wrote:
NinerLifer wrote:
loafoftatupu wrote:
I don't think much is going to actually change within the division. After the Hawks had a very strong showing in FA, most opposing fans were quick to point out how they were paper champions and that it means nothing, but a team drafts a slew of players that haven't played a down of NFL football and they are better for it?

I am not counting the Niners out, there are really only a few teams built to compete with them, just like the Hawks, but I like the Hawks chances. The rest of the NFCW is still not on the level of SF or SEA IMHO. They all improved, but the Cards and Rams have to gain in order to get anywhere. It is going to come down to how they fair against other teams.


Agreed

And IMHO I think that we are overrating the Rams a bit based in their strong defense against our two teams last season. However the loss of arguably their best wideout and THEIR BEST back in Jax, their offense won't be as scary as it was as you can't just replace a RB like him easily.


IMHO, I look forward to watching this season with those expectations. There is nothing else I need to say. The games will talk. Though you lost me on your statement about how losing SJAX affects the Rams' D? Curious.

Just had a conversation with a Pats fan. Wow. I'm so involved in following the NFC W that he seemed like he was from Mars. He still thinks no west team can match them. That hubris is just slightly matched by here.


You lost me as well. You might want to re-read my post you quoted that I included above, as I didn't say anything about the loss of Jax effecting their defense LOL.

_________________
DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:47 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
Posts: 471
Location: San Diego
I re-read your post. I apologize for the mis-read.

I have not been this excited for the Rams' Offense since they took Bradford at #1. The more I read, the more excited I am about this Austin and his buddy. Bradford is still an unknown, IMHO. Hot mess of young talent.

SJAX is not replaceable for what he does. Atlanta will benefit this year. Rams didn't use him correctly last year, and this year the baby backs will compete with each other, or form a unit. I don't see this being a deciding factor in the O. Bradford will perform or not.

The biggest question to me on the entire Offense outside of QB is Shotty. Can he be creative enough to take advantage of his new toys? Don't know.

I do know that I don't expect a SB win this year. And I cannot wait to see what my young team does. They are not at Hawk or Niner level yet.

But, so excited for this season....it has been years.

_________________
Los Angeles Rams' fan who lives in San Diego.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:52 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
Posts: 471
Location: San Diego
rlkats wrote:
Did not the Niners and Hawks beat the pats. and the Niners went to the Super Bowl. What a douche.


Yes! And the Cards.

Kind of my point. East coast arrogance about to be taken down.

_________________
Los Angeles Rams' fan who lives in San Diego.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HOLY hell, the NFC West, looks so scary right now.
 Post Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:34 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:21 am
Posts: 319
Location: Missoula, MT
onanygivensunday wrote:
The NFL is such copycat league.

Pete comes into the league in 2010 with the "Always compete" mantra and he backs it up in training camp and basically lives by it.

Prior to 2010, how often did you here any NFL HC mention competition?

And how often did you hear it during the three days of the draft? I heard it over and over again.

Other teams are starting to draft long, rangy CBs. High end speed isn't as valued now provided the CB can swivel his hips smoothly during the transition.

Oh... another one... how often have you recently heard "GO _______" at the end of an interview... fill in the blank with almost any team's name.

They're stealing Russell's signature sign-off.

As they say... Imitation is the highest form of flattery. :th2thumbs:

Back on topic.... Yes, the NFCW is THE best division in the NFL. It will be interesting how each of the four teams fares outside our division.

Good post, but.... You literally could've posted this in any thread and it would've held as much relevance to the OP as it did here. Just sayin'.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: LocoCarnitas, Rambitious and 14 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.