New jaguar uniforms

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Pretty awful. The helmet is definitely an epic fail. Same goes for the numbers.

The white and teal versions are also meh.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I thought the helmet looked awesome in the Nike photos, and then when I saw it when the players were showing it off, I thought it looked kind of lame. The gradient transition is way too sharp. In the Nike photos it looked more gradual. The numbers will looked dated in a couple years for sure.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Unis look good but the helmet is crap. They need to stick with the all black helmet.

Treefiddy

Reaction score
I think the helmet is kinda cool. I like our new uni's better but they are not horrible? I'd love to see a black Hawks alternate set.

drdiags

Reaction score
The Nike guy was over-selling the look. No athlete is going to say the new uniform makes him feel like a Jaguar or it makes him feel some type of aura change due to the uniform. The uniform in natural lighting may give it a different look but yeah, the helmet transition from black to gold wasn't gradual and from the front just looked like the old black helmets.

Hope it helps their sales dept which is really what matters to the club.

hawker84

Reaction score
if memory serves me correctly from HS biology, the patch is not over the heart, other than that i like them ... helmet looks fine to me as well, didn't see the white/teal version so can't comment...

TriCHawk

Reaction score
I think the uni's are ok. The helmet is horrible. I'm sure they'll change it again in a year or two. No one seems to change their uniforms more than Jacksonville.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Brutal.

Helmet is truly terrible. Maybe it will look better in the sunlight but I doubt it. The shoulders are really bad too. As with the Hawks, the swoosh is prominently featured on a plain bright background. Clearly Nike is more concerned about branding then creating a cohesive look.

Nike's college efforts are a lot better. I wonder if they have a different design team working on the pros. Man the Dolphins and Vikings fans have to be sweating waiting for Nike's latest atrocity.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I like the uniforms. I wish the teal on the shoulder was another stripe, like the gold one next to it. The shoulders look awkward. Love the numbers. Would look much better with all black helmets.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'll save judgement on the unis till I see them in action. To be honest I didn't like the new seahawks uniforms till I saw them on the field and was immediately sold.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
The black jerseys are okay but the other two are wretched. And yes, the helmet just doesn't work. Their last helmet was black in normal light but glowed real in direct sunlight; they should have gone that route again with a gold shine this time.

Dolphins and Vikings new unis are just meh; Vikings jerseys are slightly better than the old ones, but really, they had nowhere else to go but up.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I'm jealous that they get to have their logo on their jerseys unlike us

MissoulaHawk

Reaction score
silvergun":33dupxz0 said:
Jagsside zps78e02a4e

Crazy bad.
Strange. I thought the helmet was sick when I saw photos on NFL.com and the jags home site... But in this photo, the gold seems to be almost a yellow, and it's pretty harsh. Looks awkward for sure. If they could tone down that color to a mellow, darkish gold color, I'd be sold.

MissoulaHawk

Reaction score
My brother went to OK state, and is a huge Blackmon fan. So he's spending today at the Portland airport, near the departures drop off, waiting for Justin to show up and sign his jersey. LOL.

Latest posts