McClain arrested once again

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
He wants a mugshot collection. What a clown. Does he really think it's worth all the lost millions in contracts? Serious question, I'd love to be able to ask him in private and get a straight answer. God knows you can't go back to partying hard at the ripe old age of like, 34, after a good career staying straight...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I was just reading up a bit more on his past shenanigans, and lol, in his last incident before this he gave the cops false information and got busted on it.

What a loser. Who lies to the cops with so much at stake? Image matters for an NFL player. Good Lord.

kearly

Reaction score
The thing about McClain, he's not a natural criminal. He's just a punk that needs to grow up. I think Chris Rock described it best.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty obvious he's not a natural criminal; he's repeatedly getting caught doing stupid stuff. A natural criminal doesn't get caught all the time.

pehawk

Reaction score
kearly":1zvozz20 said:
The thing about McClain, he's not a natural criminal. He's just a punk that needs to grow up. I think Chris Rock described it best.

Which would explain why I've always had a soft spot for him.

NYCoug

Reaction score
pehawk":1tqrht6j said:
kearly":1tqrht6j said:

Which would explain why I've always had a soft spot for him.

Same here pe. I always have soft spot for these types of dudes, no matter how idiotic and ridiculous they are...

So much so that I'm STILL holding out hope that Koren Robinson ends his recent "sabbatical" and signs a futures contract with the Hawks! Come on, K-Rob's gotta be on the first Seahawks squad that wins a Super Bowl! The prodigal son!

pehawk

Reaction score
That's just because you're a Coug, NY. You just dig binge-drinkers....

NYCoug

Reaction score
pehawk":3us9yfcy said:
That's just because you're a Coug, NY. You just dig binge-drinkers....

No wonder why I fell in love with that girl...