Guess who I just ran into?? Jim Harbaugh...

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • SNDavidson wrote:Should have asked him if he would pretend to flip out for the camera


    "Hey Jim, do you think you could do the "HOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!!" face for the pic? That'd be great."
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3207
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


  • That's pretty awesome, regardless if it's Harbaugh or not. Meeting our rival head coach must have been intriguing, man.
    User avatar
    Decimation
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 745
    Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 9:28 am


  • dunceface wrote:
    SNDavidson wrote:Should have asked him if he would pretend to flip out for the camera


    "Hey Jim, do you think you could do the "HOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!!" face for the pic? That'd be great."


    FORWAAARD?!?!!

    Image
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13918
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • HAHAHAAAHAHAAA
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3207
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


  • Hahahah Snipes you look SO STOKED!!! Hahahahahahahahaha. Awesome.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13918
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • Did the thought of a massive uppercut even come into your being?
    Image
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 22061
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    dunceface wrote:
    SNDavidson wrote:Should have asked him if he would pretend to flip out for the camera


    "Hey Jim, do you think you could do the "HOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!!" face for the pic? That'd be great."


    FORWAAARD?!?!!

    Image

    Wow. Those are some serious Michele Bachmann eyes there!

    Almost sends a chill up the spine.
    Image
    "John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
    man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
    - PGunning101
    User avatar
    gargantual
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1063
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 am
    Location: Lewiston, CA (but Seattle native :)


  • You have a chance to chat with him at all or just the pic? Pretty cool of him to let you take a pic regardless, especially surname you are obviously a Seattle fan.
    Image

    Anyone want to make me a new signature? I've held out hope long enough.
    95% of the time I'm viewing here and/or posting is being done on a mobile device. Pardon any spelling, punctuation, or grammar mistakes.
    User avatar
    The Yugoslavian
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 879
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 9:45 am
    Location: Bellevue, WA


  • This thread is utterly pathetic and

    NOT SEAHAWKS RELATED!!!!

    If not deleted, it should be relocated to either

    1). THE NFL FORUM

    or

    2). THE SHACK
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    User avatar
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *
     
    Posts: 8511
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm


  • 1. That's pretty cool. I wouldn't be surprised if, like many polarizing figures, he's a pretty decent guy in person.

    and

    2. How do you know that's not some auto-mechanic who happens to look like Jim Harbaugh?
    User avatar
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2832
    Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:47 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • pinksheets wrote:1. That's pretty cool. I wouldn't be surprised if, like many polarizing figures, he's a pretty decent guy in person.

    and

    2. How do you know that's not some auto-mechanic who happens to look like Jim Harbaugh?


    He'd be the best troll EVAR.
    User avatar
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2226
    Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:11 am


  • I woulda made the holding gesture.
    Image
    User avatar
    muxpux
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2786
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:26 pm
    Location: Longview, WA


  • He may be a douche of epic proportions ( I think he is ) but Harbaugh is one helluva coach and it's pretty cool you met him
    User avatar
    Shaz
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 374
    Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:40 am
    Location: Tacoma, WA


  • it's not Jim Harbaugh without a clipboard to abuse.
    Last edited by Russell Wilson on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 29-3 times in total.
    Last edited by NFC Champion Russell Wilson on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 23-17 times in total.
    Last edited by World Champion Russell Wilson on Sun Feb 2, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 43-8 times in total.
    User avatar
    Lady Talon
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 757
    Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:55 am


  • That's pretty cool. How was he, halfway decent ?

    Harbaugh strikes me as the kind of guy you'd definately want to have a drink with. He may be bat sh*t crazy as an opposing coach, but I'd bet he would be cool as hell if he wasn't competing against you.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3332
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:01 pm


  • That's pretty cool you got to meet him. Him and all the players have those custom "blue collar" shirts/jackets.

    Did you get to chat with him at all?
    DISCLAIMER:

    The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    User avatar
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 690
    Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm


  • You know what? This is actually pretty cool. Harbaugh could have been a complete dick and refused to take a pic or even acknowledge an obvious Seahawks fan (Mariners jersey is a giveaway), but he didn't. He let a complete stranger interrupt whatever he was doing and took the time to let him have a photo op. I can't stand Harbaugh the coach, but this is a really cool gesture. Well done.
    Rzzzzz...
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 10421
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


  • Did he slap you in the back really hard when saying nice to meet you/goodbye?
    As a musician and audio quality champion, Neil Young said in 2012, “Steve Jobs was a pioneer of digital music. But when he went home, he listened to vinyl.”
    User avatar
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5237
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 am
    Location: Ballard


  • bestfightstory wrote:This thread is utterly pathetic and

    NOT SEAHAWKS RELATED!!!!

    If not deleted, it should be relocated to either

    1). THE NFL FORUM

    or

    2). THE SHACK


    We get it, you hate everything Non-Seahawk.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    User avatar
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *
     
    Posts: 6973
    Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm


  • bestfightstory wrote:This thread is utterly pathetic and

    NOT SEAHAWKS RELATED!!!!

    If not deleted, it should be relocated to either

    1). THE NFL FORUM

    or

    2). THE SHACK


    Please stop.
    Image
    Les - "Mark, you're my favorite player"
    Mark - "Mine too!"
    User avatar
    RockHawk
    * NET Landlord *
     
    Posts: 3999
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:23 am
    Location: Owner's Box


  • Rockhawk would not be worried in this type of situation because he knows that Alisha could kick the crap out of any Harbaugh. lol

    I think its great he took a moment to say hello and allow pictures to be taken. He's a complete asshole on the field even his own fans agree.

    But he's a damned fine coach and it appears he is very much aware of fans of all NFL teams. Besides we have an entire season coming up to bash the guy how much could it hurt to acknowledge a nice gesture?

    :roll:
    Image
    Getting ready for some football
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18343
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


  • Well said Radish! :th2thumbs:
    Image

    “There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    User avatar
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3302
    Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • That's not Jim Harbaugh, that Steve Martin with his hair dyed black.
    Image
    User avatar
    rastahawk
    * Just Chillin' *
     
    Posts: 942
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:51 am
    Location: Los Angeles


  • Does the name tag say "Harbo"? That's actually really funny.
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    User avatar
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *
     
    Posts: 11192
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
    Location: PoCompton, BC Canada


  • Ya it says harbo. Lol. It was hella random to see him. I was chugging a beer and saw him casually exiting the bar so I chased him down the street to tell him I'm a huuuuuuuge Seahawks fan :D
    Check out My Seahawks Youtube Channel:

    Image

    http://www.youtube.com/rxstr8
    User avatar
    FreshlySnipes
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 490
    Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:28 pm
    Location: Mercer Island/ Menlo Park


  • What did he say to you though?
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18759
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • Throwdown wrote:What did he say to you though?


    After I told him about my Seahawks fetish he said something like " oh I'm sorry, that's unfortunate for you" but in a jovial manner.

    We also talked about the rivalry between the hawks and niners and how great it will be in the next few years.
    He also said that the Seahawks have a really solid roster and I have a lot to look forward to, which made me look like this...
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21365716407.509429.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21365716407.509429.jpg (209.52 KiB) Viewed 1189 times
    Check out My Seahawks Youtube Channel:

    Image

    http://www.youtube.com/rxstr8
    User avatar
    FreshlySnipes
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 490
    Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:28 pm
    Location: Mercer Island/ Menlo Park


  • FreshlySnipes wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:What did he say to you though?


    After I told him about my Seahawks fetish he said something like " oh I'm sorry, that's unfortunate for you" but in a jovial manner.


    Ha, that is awesome.
    As a musician and audio quality champion, Neil Young said in 2012, “Steve Jobs was a pioneer of digital music. But when he went home, he listened to vinyl.”
    User avatar
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5237
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 am
    Location: Ballard


  • Way to show some class Hawk fans. Nice to see something 9er related that is a positive.

    GO HAWKS!

    LOL
    User avatar
    lvnginhwktwn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 665
    Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am


  • He was actually a real nice guy which annoying. I kinda wish he was just a big dick so I had another excuse to hate him lol
    Check out My Seahawks Youtube Channel:

    Image

    http://www.youtube.com/rxstr8
    User avatar
    FreshlySnipes
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 490
    Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:28 pm
    Location: Mercer Island/ Menlo Park


  • i would have thrown up my freshly chugged beer on his jacket.
    TLD0550
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 345
    Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:50 pm


  • I think I dislike Harby 2% less for being a good guy for the pics! So now I only hate him 98%.
    Image
    User avatar
    SeAhAwKeR4life
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3966
    Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:43 pm
    Location: Port Townsend, WA


  • Nice!

    Harbro ain't so bad outside of football. He's just one crazy intense lunatic mofo when it comes to coaching. We love it in SF though. The results speak for themselves.
    Young2Rice
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 147
    Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 pm


  • I would have risked jail time to get in a punch or a nut kick.

    Take you class and shove it.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13918
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:I would have risked jail time to get in a punch or a nut kick.

    Take you class and shove it.


    Ya sure you would, would that be before or after you asked for his autograph?
    User avatar
    lvnginhwktwn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 665
    Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am


  • lvnginhwktwn wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:I would have risked jail time to get in a punch or a nut kick.

    Take you class and shove it.


    Ya sure you would, would that be before or after you asked for his autograph?


    I would absolutely never. In all honestly, I'd probably just yell SEAHAAAAAWKS!!! at him from across the street.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13918
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    lvnginhwktwn wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:I would have risked jail time to get in a punch or a nut kick.

    Take you class and shove it.


    Ya sure you would, would that be before or after you asked for his autograph?


    I would absolutely never. In all honestly, I'd probably just yell SEAHAAAAAWKS!!! at him from across the street.

    I should have done that. Damn
    Check out My Seahawks Youtube Channel:

    Image

    http://www.youtube.com/rxstr8
    User avatar
    FreshlySnipes
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 490
    Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:28 pm
    Location: Mercer Island/ Menlo Park


  • Naw but you got the good flick, can't be mad at that.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13918
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • True. I was in the shower this morning winning imaginary arguments with Harbaugh. Lol
    Check out My Seahawks Youtube Channel:

    Image

    http://www.youtube.com/rxstr8
    User avatar
    FreshlySnipes
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 490
    Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:28 pm
    Location: Mercer Island/ Menlo Park


  • You should photoshop a Seahawks jersey on both of you. Then see if you can get him to sign it.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13918
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:You should photoshop a Seahawks jersey on both of you. Then see if you can get him to sign it.


    Try to catch him at the tunnel before the game when they come up here next year, he'll be in a bad mood after the game. :)
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    User avatar
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *
     
    Posts: 6973
    Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm


  • FreshlySnipes wrote:True. I was in the shower this morning winning imaginary arguments with Harbaugh. Lol

    So now you are pretending Harbo is in the shower with you? You might as well turn in your Hawks card, son.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 10505
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


  • Scottemojo wrote:
    FreshlySnipes wrote:True. I was in the shower this morning winning imaginary arguments with Harbaugh. Lol

    So now you are pretending Harbo is in the shower with you? You might as well turn in your Hawks card, son.


    Don't even try and tell me you don't win imaginary arguments in the shower.
    Check out My Seahawks Youtube Channel:

    Image

    http://www.youtube.com/rxstr8
    User avatar
    FreshlySnipes
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 490
    Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:28 pm
    Location: Mercer Island/ Menlo Park


  • FlyingGreg wrote:42-13

    Didn't the 9ers win 4 in row before that famous 42-13?, I mean beating a team 2 times is hard enough,and then you guys wonder why they don't take you guys serious, this is what i thought about that game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... lhOUyy4wbs
    Rude144
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 13
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:59 pm


  • NinerLifer wrote:That's pretty cool you got to meet him. Him and all the players have those custom "blue collar" shirts/jackets.

    Did you get to chat with him at all?


    What, exactly, is blue collar about being a multi-millionaire?
    I am a firm believer in luck, and I found that the harder I work the more I have of it.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2017
    Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:52 pm


  • Rude144 wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:42-13

    Didn't the 9ers win 4 in row before that famous 42-13?, I mean beating a team 2 times is hard enough,and then you guys wonder why they don't take you guys serious, this is what i thought about that game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... lhOUyy4wbs



    You are really bad at trolling. You even posted the same thing in two different threads. Pathetic.
    I am a firm believer in luck, and I found that the harder I work the more I have of it.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2017
    Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:52 pm


  • CurryStopstheRuns wrote:
    Rude144 wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:42-13

    Didn't the 9ers win 4 in row before that famous 42-13?, I mean beating a team 2 times is hard enough,and then you guys wonder why they don't take you guys serious, this is what i thought about that game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... lhOUyy4wbs



    You are really bad at trolling. You even posted the same thing in two different threads. Pathetic.


    ^ you apparently are Troll Level: Expert
    Check out My Seahawks Youtube Channel:

    Image

    http://www.youtube.com/rxstr8
    User avatar
    FreshlySnipes
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 490
    Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:28 pm
    Location: Mercer Island/ Menlo Park


  • FreshlySnipes wrote:
    CurryStopstheRuns wrote:

    You are really bad at trolling. You even posted the same thing in two different threads. Pathetic.


    ^ you apparently are Troll Level: Expert



    Is this what you really want to do with the thread?
    I am a firm believer in luck, and I found that the harder I work the more I have of it.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2017
    Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:52 pm


  • CurryStopstheRuns wrote:
    FreshlySnipes wrote:
    CurryStopstheRuns wrote:

    You are really bad at trolling. You even posted the same thing in two different threads. Pathetic.


    ^ you apparently are Troll Level: Expert



    Is this what you really want to do with the thread?


    Giving u props for noticing. Didn't kno trolling was necessarily a bad thing depending on the context.
    Check out My Seahawks Youtube Channel:

    Image

    http://www.youtube.com/rxstr8
    User avatar
    FreshlySnipes
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 490
    Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:28 pm
    Location: Mercer Island/ Menlo Park


  • Indeed. That particular poster is an unoriginal troll. They have managed the same post in a few threads now. Even broke out the five rings troll.
    I am a firm believer in luck, and I found that the harder I work the more I have of it.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2017
    Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:52 pm


Next


It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:38 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: MB12, soje and 23 guests