Andre Smith on a short "prove and earn it" deal?

pehawk

Reaction score
PFT's reporting, the cheapest team in the league, is hoping do draft a Tackle to replace the bloated enigma that is Andre Smith. I'd LOVE to brng hiim in on a 2 year deal, that the Hawks can back out of after year 1.

Dude has the chops but mentally seems uninterested. And, I've learned to never judge a players commitment or attitude on the Bengals.

There's no takers for him, so why not here?

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Andre Smith was seeking a contract for 9 m a year.

Right tackles cant demand such money , Bengals wont offer anymore then 5-6 m a year.

I hear what u are saying but We wont pay 5-6m a year for a RT.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":1o36vsj8 said:

Right tackles cant demand such money , Bengals wont offer anymore then 5-6 m a year.

I ask RockHawk to pay me for posting...doesn't mean he'll do it. There's NO market for him.

drdiags

Reaction score
I am surprised the Bengals are supposedly thinking of moving on. I guess there is enough money to offer him something like a "prove-it" deal but he probably isn't going to jump on a deal until after the draft if it is in that range. Will be interested to see where he ends up and for how much.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
pehawk":2h08bbwg said:
EastCoastHawksFan":2h08bbwg said:

I ask RockHawk to pay me for posting...doesn't mean he'll do it. There's NO market for him.

The difference is, none of the rest of the mods will pay you for posting either. There might be another team out there with management chuckleheaded enough to pay him what he wants. We've seen some pretty WTF moves from teams over the years.

I wouldn't mind seeing him here on a low-money, "prove it" type deal, but it ain't gonna happen.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Yeah, well, none of use thought Avril or Bennett would be brought in under prove it deals. And yet they are.

My guess is agents and players are choosing Seattle if there's no market because of how they treat their players.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
He does have one of the better bodies in the league, which I know PE is probably interested in. I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him in.

Fat sprint andre smith zpse41fb425

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
That picture brings the ZZ Top song "pearl necklace" to mind.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
J, that clearly violates site policy of posting pictures of breasts.

And here's the whole video of that, by the way:

Andre-Smiths-Pro-Day.gif

JesterHawk

Reaction score
If you look carefully you can see a little bit of Futurama in his belly in that picture.

futurama-the-beast-with-a-billion-backs-2.jpg

Zybot

Reaction score
JSeahawks":79j2jys7 said:
He does have one of the better bodies in the league, which I know PE is probably interested in. I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him in.

Fat sprint andre smith zpse41fb425
Quaid, start the reactor

Total recall 1990 kuato

Largent80

Reaction score
I would imagine there might be a roster spot for a bloated enigma, You have to admit, it is rather obvious.

Seaman

Reaction score
I see the Pumba! It's like one of those pictures that you stare at forever, then the object finally just pops out!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I have seen lazy eyes, but Smith has a lazy tit.

Smith is a very good RT, and he gets to wear a shirt on the field. I would sign him on a prove it deal. I don't think he will end up on a bargain prove it deal, but if he did, I would bid.