Pat White?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I liked him a lot coming out of West Virginia. Havnt really followed his NFL career. We could do worse, imo.

mikeak

Reaction score
Well the 49ers looked at him pretty closely right? Then they traded for McCoy over a guy in FA and paying more for McCoy than the minimum that White would have demanded...........

That tells me we don't want him. On paper I want him just don't think it is going to work out.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Pat white had to remove himself from the concussion lawsuit vs the NFL before he could sign with the NFL.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
ivotuk":1b07mr8e said:
Pat white had to remove himself from the concussion lawsuit vs the NFL before he could sign with the NFL.

That is hilarious. The guy had about 5 plays in the NFL before he got blown up, and he sued because the league wasn't protecting him?

What a joke. THe whole basis of the suit is that the NFL lied so that concussed players could get back on the field. Pat White never got back on the field. He would have been my first witness if I was the NFL to paint it as a money grab.

ivotuk

Reaction score
"During his one season in the NFL, White apparently suffered only one concussion, in a game against the Steelers. A hit from cornerback Ike Taylor knocked White out, and resulted in him being removed from the field immobilized on a stretcher.

His lawsuit had alleged, per Fenno, that he “continues to suffer from permanent injuries [including] severe headaches, speech issues, memory loss.” If that’s true, then how will he pass a physical?

If that’s not true, it makes us wonder how many of the other allegations made by the former players suing the NFL concussions aren’t true, either."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...sion-lawsuit-as-he-prepares-to-return-to-nfl/