Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]

Post subject: Arian Foster On Integrity
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:31 pm 
* Glitter over Knives *

http://www.nflevolution.com/article/Ari ... L?ref=7782

Everything I read about this guy says unique and class act. There was a feature on him done by whatever channel Ditka is on this past year wild card weekend. Ditka said he reminds him, as a person, of Walter Payton. Thoughtful man.

Post subject: Re: Arian Foster On Integrity
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:50 pm 
* NET Philistine *

The one benefit that Arian Foster has that the others didn't is that he can see how concussions are leading to some rather awful living conditions for ex-NFL Players, so he can make an informed decision, which makes this kind of thing a good idea for the NFL's future. The past players don't have the same amount of data to draw upon when it comes to the long term health effects, because who would collect it, but neither should they should be shocked by the deterioration of the body, either.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:19 pm 
* NET Nobody *

Guy is amazing and I agree with him about not blaming the NFL for their injuries. I love to ride snowmachines in the mountains and it can be dangerous, people get maimed and die every year. It's a risk one takes when doing something that pumps the adrenaline through your veins. Just look at Evel Kneivel.

Edit: The main difference between them and me, they get paid a lot of money and a good portion of their medical bills are covered.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:45 am 
NET Veteran

Arian Foster is a class act. Love this guy and what he said. To think, he should've been a Seahawk, but things worked out for the best for both parties in retrospect.

I'm with him 100% of the way on this one.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]