Pretty awesome fan video of Tom Brady

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Pretty awesome fan video of Tom Brady
Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:31 am
  • Not to take anything from that fantastic editing job, but the majority of those images and sound clips were taken from the "Brady 6" documentary. If there were a similar documentary around for Wilson, I'm sure a Wilson fan would have already done the same thing.

I think the real point here is to hope that one day a real documentary gets made for Wilson after he wins a couple Super Bowls.
    cacksman
    NET Veteran

Re: Pretty awesome fan video of Tom Brady
Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:21 pm
  • I'm a lifelong Buckeyes fan who absolutely hates everything that is Boston area sports. Yet, even I can't get it in me to truly hate Brady, despite the fact that I own a Bernard Pollard Fan Club t-shirt stamped with the date that Pollard tore Brady's ACL. He's a respectable guy and one of the all-time great stories in pro sports.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

• I admire and respect Tom Brady. He had every opportunity to fail, for years on end, but instead, he made sure that the took every opportunity to succeed. My only question to Mr. Brady is this: "Why didn't you put on weight for the combine?"
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• Rat wrote:despite the fact that I own a Bernard Pollard Fan Club t-shirt stamped with the date that Pollard tore Brady's ACL.

Pehawk, does this rate as creepy?
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• I thought it was okay. Out of order and thought the tuck rule play was odd. Plus four years from now when Wilson is sporting all kinds of bling NFLN will make an hour long football life about him and we can all rip it off.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• Thoughts on Kearly's video:

Where-oh-where would the NFL be today if they hadn't decided to actually use someone's nerdy little gimmick of slowing the motion down on film by filming it faster.

Thoughts on JSeahawks' video:

That made me laugh and gag at the same time, but whoever sang that had a lot of talent and a helluva singing voice. That was no cheezy recording.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:54 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information