The Ravens Won't Win More Than 5 Games (amended to 6 or less

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I guarantee it.

Get in touch with Largent80s bookie. I'm sure he is offering 16-1 odds.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
I can't believe the Favens were picked apart like that during FA on both sides if the ball so far. I'm not complaining as we helped by stealing Boldin for only a 6th, but I believe that the Steelers will rebound this year and that for the second year in a row the defending SB champs might miss the playoffs all together.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1qqvop6i said:
Heh. No way they have that huge a letdown as a defending champ. That division isn't nearly what it used to be.

Are you kidding? Cleveland and Cincy are both on the upswing and better than they have been in years. Coupled with the retirement of Birk and Lewis the loss of McKinnie Reed the other middle linebacker and Kruger and starting strong safety Pollard.

They have lost half their starters.

They're doomed.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
NinerLifer":p6jxuzjl said:
I can't believe the Favens were picked apart like that during FA on both sides if the ball so far. I'm not complaining as we helped by stealing Boldin for only a 6th, but I believe that the Steelers will rebound this year and that for the second year in a row the defending SB champs might miss the playoffs all together.

Cincy will win the division. That will be my largest non-Seahawks related futures bet of the offseason.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1xdpxlqg said:
That conference is primed for four 8-8 teams this year.

It's a division, technically.

Unless you mean the conference will see four 8-8 teams win their divisions, which would be hilarious.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3b0o3ole said:
NinerLifer":3b0o3ole said:

Cincy will win the division. That will be my largest non-Seahawks related futures bet of the offseason.

16-1 odds?

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":bymxw0ts said:
bestfightstory":bymxw0ts said:
NinerLifer":bymxw0ts said:

16-1 odds?

If I can find Largent80's bookie, at least.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
bestfightstory":1hgtz57c said:
Seahawk Sailor":1hgtz57c said:
That conference is primed for four 8-8 teams this year.

It's a division, technically.

Unless you mean the conference will see four 8-8 teams win their divisions, which would be hilarious.

Yea, division. It's early, and I haven't finished my coffee. At least that's the story I'm sticking to. Also just saw this flash by on Twitter:

Andrew Brandt ‏@adbrandt 25m
I would hold the phone on burying the Ravens. Good teams build pipeline of talent, trust their scouting. Sustainable model.
Retweeted by Davis Hsu

Killa Kam

Reaction score
The only major losses they've had are Ellerbee and Boldin imo. Ray Lewis & Ed Reed are both legends but were liabilities for the most part on a 26th ranked defense, and Kruger is not worth what the Browns signed him to

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I just bothered to glance at their 2013 opponents.

Allow me to reiterate my conviction that the Baltimore Ravens WILL NOT win 6 games this coming year.

BOOK IT!

NYCoug

Reaction score
bestfightstory":171xmmol said:

Allow me to reiterate my conviction that the Baltimore Ravens WILL NOT win 6 games this coming year.

BOOK IT!

But they've got Joe Flacco, the highest paid player in football! Joey Flaxseed Oil! He's a winner! Dude just knows how to win! How will the Ravens lose so much if Joe Flacco only knows how to win?!

Bengals take the division, Browns come in a surprising 2nd. The Stealers and Ravens rot in hell AKA the basement of the AFC North. I actually like that a lot. I can't stand the hype the Ravens/Steelers rivalry gets. Hopefully both teams tank it this season, but I still see Baltimore winning 8 games.

heyu123

Reaction score
Killa Kam":235g8btr said:
The only major losses they've had are Ellerbee and Boldin imo. Ray Lewis & Ed Reed are both legends but were liabilities for the most part on a 26th ranked defense, and Kruger is not worth what the Browns signed him to

Sometimes in very rare cases a players presence on the field is worth more than his skill set at the time.

Ray Lewis was one of those players. It wasn't an accident their season completely transformed when he came back.

And Kruger may not have been worth what Cleveland paid, however he is a HUGE loss. I got to agree 6-10 is probably what they are looking at.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1rli5hl7 said:

BOOK IT!

What do we get if you're wrong?

volsunghawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2rtofkmw said:
bestfightstory":2rtofkmw said:

BOOK IT!

Further evidence that "BOOK IT" is internet slang for "This will never, ever happen"?

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
volsunghawk":vr8cxbst said:
RolandDeschain":vr8cxbst said:
bestfightstory":vr8cxbst said:

BOOK IT!

Further evidence that "BOOK IT" is internet slang for "This will never, ever happen"?

I approve this message.

I HATE the cliche that is "BOOK IT"

But I won't be wrong.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":11os5d16 said:
I give them 16-1 odds to finish with 6 wins or less.

Book it!

I think we have found Largent80s bookie!!!

You also offer 16-1 odds on more than 6 wins, correct?