Question

rlkats

Reaction score
Hey all im just wondering what you all think of the safety from the rams. His name is Dahl. My niners just signed him. Over on my boards is absolute nuts as in hanging themselves. Alot of you all have a good hold on players and opinions are respected. I'm sad to say I do not know jack about him.

pinksheets

Reaction score
He's not good. PFF had him rated pretty terribly, but I wouldn't panic. This would be like Seattle fans flipping their crap because we signed Barrett Ruud last year. This is a blatant "cover your needs before the draft" move to allow flexibility, before you inevitably spend a high pick on a safety.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Looks like just a cheap, depth guy. Good against the run but not so much in the pass, and plays a lot of special teams.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
Ya I was quite confused with the signing but we will see why i guess lol

JesterHawk

Reaction score
He's gonna fill in Goldson's spot, you won't miss a beat!

chris98251

Reaction score
Think he was with the Rams last year, if Fisher wasn't interested then I'm sure he's a average or below average type player.

hawker84

Reaction score
rams fans think he was horrible, and are laughing at the niners for picking him up.. that doesn't sound good...

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
hawker84":2ka1uzhr said:
rams fans think he was horrible, and are laughing at the niners for picking him up.. that doesn't sound good...

Sounds pretty good to me.

Latest posts