Vikings Sign

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Vikings Sign
Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:34 pm
  • Greg Jennings
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Re: Vikings Sign
Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:38 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:Greg Jennings

5 year deal, sounds like they found their replacement for Harvin, although he's 5 years older than Harvin. Wonder how much they paid

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Re: Vikings Sign
Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:07 pm
  • welp... don't see much of a chance for another SB appearance for Jennings and I think his numbers take a big hit, but whatever. For some, the rich can't be rich enough. I know this is easy for me to say, but I feel like what I would care most about if I were in the same position would be three things. In order: Superbowl; winning, and building my own personal resume so that I may one day be a hall of famer. I would much rather have Rodgers aiding me than Ponder... But best of luck to Jennings, I truly like the guy!
    TheLargentLine
    NET Rookie

It is currently Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:56 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information