Plenty of 49ers fans are concerned, and I love it.

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • Apparently some valid points I posted in that thread were too much for 49ers fans, and an admin locked the thread late last night, lol. Too bad, it really had potential.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26928
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


  • The "Seattle threw a pretty good punch last time we played" post really sums it all up and puts it into perspective.
    User avatar
    GCrow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 701
    Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:05 am
    Location: Canada


  • LOL, now they've deleted the thread. Priceless. I guess me pointing out some cold, hard facts just didn't jive well. :lol:
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26928
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


  • my favorite

    Afrikan wrote:Harvin was killing us in Minny...it was annoying as fuuu. I don't know if I can handle having two little annoying assholes on the same team.... trying to chase down Wilson and Harvin?.....Oh God just thinking of them barely converting first downs on us just makes me sick right now.
    2014 inagural .net Survivor pool CHAMPION
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3855
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • Ahh, its the Webzone, that place is cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

    And plenty of fans on the forums for the niners panic every year during free agency. Have to wait until after draft. Only obvious hole to fill is S, which we shall see who that is. No time to panic and no time to give out awards either
    User avatar
    NorCal
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 259
    Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:10 pm


  • A 49ers forum is a 49ers forum. It still has a bunch of real 49ers fans.
    User avatar
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2270
    Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:11 am


  • NorCal wrote:Ahh, its the Webzone, that place is cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

    And plenty of fans on the forums for the niners panic every year during free agency. Have to wait until after draft. Only obvious hole to fill is S, which we shall see who that is. No time to panic and no time to give out awards either


    Not sure why Seahawk fans visit the Webzone to find out what Niner fans are thinking. The Webzone is full of immature posters for the most part who even drive away their own who then head over to 49ers.com. When I used to visit that site to read what they were talking about I would leave laughing my ass off!
    DISCLAIMER:

    The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    User avatar
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 690
    Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm


  • Point well taken. It used to drive me nuts to read on other teams' forums some of the ridiculous thing they observed and inferred about Seahawks fans, and it turns out they were getting their information from Seahawks Huddle or NorthwestFootball or some other crap website.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    User avatar
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *
     
    Posts: 7473
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
    Location: Eastern Washington


  • idk- I thought they were posting some pretty legitimate concerns. If the tables were turned I would be feeling the same way. But as one poster pointed out we play the game on the field. Can't wait for the season to start! The battles are going to be epic and so will the fallout.
    travlinhawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 441
    Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 5:46 pm


  • RolandDeschain wrote:LOL, now they've deleted the thread. Priceless. I guess me pointing out some cold, hard facts just didn't jive well. :lol:

    Yep, I guess they ran out of their 55 gal. drum of Preparation H. :16:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3904
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm


  • NinerLifer wrote:
    NorCal wrote:Ahh, its the Webzone, that place is cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

    And plenty of fans on the forums for the niners panic every year during free agency. Have to wait until after draft. Only obvious hole to fill is S, which we shall see who that is. No time to panic and no time to give out awards either


    Not sure why Seahawk fans visit the Webzone to find out what Niner fans are thinking. The Webzone is full of immature posters for the most part who even drive away their own who then head over to 49ers.com. When I used to visit that site to read what they were talking about I would leave laughing my ass off!

    Yea, that's what we Seahawks fans were doing too, that is some funny sh*t, but too many speaking HONESTLY to be calling ALL of them cuckoo.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3904
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm




It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:39 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online