Fedex Field

The Outfield

Reaction score
I've been complaining about Fedex Field's conditions since both Clemons and RG3 tore their ACLs in that wild card game. Two torn ACLs in the same game is bullcrap. Not to mention, Hauschka tweaked his calf in that game as well.

What I just realized, though, is that Adrian Peterson also tore his ACL at Fedex Field in 2011. How many torn ACLs does that field have to dish out before they finally do something about it? What a joke.

I'm just glad the Hawks aren't playing the Skins in the next regular season. Hopefully if we see them in the playoffs, we'll have home field advantage.

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Yeah it is an embarrassment. Its terrible, not safe at all, and takes away from the quality of the game. They HAVE to be doing something with it this off season, you would think anyways. Especially with their franchise coming back from a totally rebuilt knee

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I hope a new Redskins player tears an ACL/MCL every single game at FedEx. IR 8 starters by the end of the season. That flippin' franchise deserves it. Every time I think about losing Clem, I get very angry inside because that little bit extra almost certainly would have pushed us over the top for a win.

OP
OP
The Outfield

The Outfield

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":7u5h4lz8 said:
Every time I think about losing Clem, I get very angry inside because that little bit extra almost certainly would have pushed us over the top for a win.

Same here. It really angers me. A field should be in better condition than that for a playoff game. Otherwise, the field should not be chosen at all.

Fortunately, it does *sound* like the NFL might be doing something about field conditions:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/foo ... -playoffs/

JKent82

Reaction score
How bout we shack this so we can really tell the field how we feel about it. Man I hate Snyder.

hawker84

Reaction score
the league should definately step in ... there's plenty of grass fields that hold up just fine in the winter months...

The Radish

Reaction score
You should be complaining to FedEx. They are way more sensitive to their image than any team is.

:les: