49ers taking a lot of hits. Isaac Sopoaga to Eagles

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Not done yet but sounds like its going to happen.

They've lost Sopoaga, Delaney Walker, and probably Doshon Goldston today.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
GrumpyCatGOOD..jpg

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Peaches, there is no such thing as too much Grumpy Cat. She is freaking awesome. As you pointed out about yourself, even cat-haters love Grumpy Cat.

heyu123

Reaction score
He's not very good and he only played 31% of the teams defensive snaps in 2012. No big loss.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I get the feeling heyu123 would not consider any player on the team a loss except for like, two or three.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
heyu123":1i64u2tg said:
He's not very good and he only played 31% of the teams defensive snaps in 2012. No big loss.

I agree, none of the losses are huge by themselves. But when you start adding them together it can take a toll on the teams depth.

Reaction score
Add them up and you start getting an idea of where the niners are getting all these compensatory picks from. They did the same thing last season letting free agency pick up some of their "stars." (6 losses to free agency) while they pick up some stopgaps while they build up their draft picks.

hawker84

Reaction score
i think losing Goldson could be big.. who they going to replace him with 37 year old Woodson... GB's secondary was horrible last year, and Woodson couldn't stay on the field...

TheLargentLine

Reaction score
losing Goldson will hurt because niners defensive backs aren't very good as it is. Goldson was the exception