Darrius Heyward-Bey Released bahahaha

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Darrius Heyward-Bey Released bahahaha
Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 pm

• wow, didn't see that coming. He has not been worthy of the #7 pick, but he hasn't been terrible either.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• They still think he's better than Crabtree.... Haha idiots.
    GO HAWKS
    425HawkSpark
    NET Veteran

• Needed to clear some space, maybe they will make a bigger push to re-sign Bryant?
    NFL, all your Owlz are belong to us!
    12th_Bob
    NET Veteran

• I'll be the first to say it. I'd take him here cheap.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

• Wowthat should bump the Raiders 2013 dead cap money from approximately $17.5 million to approximately $22.75 million. Looks like they have become aggressive about driving thru cap hell as quickly as possible.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• I would pick up Darius Heyward-Bey for cheap. He is not a bust in my opinion. The guy should have never been picked so high and the expectations were ridiculous for him in Oakland plus look at the QBs that have been throwing him the ball for the past few years. He still put up decent numbers. It's not like we are going to make him our top WR so why not bring him in cheap and have him compete? He is a big target with speed with NFL experience.
    Richard Sherman to Skip Bayless: "I'm tired of your ignorant pollution!"

Follow me on twitter: @seahawks_fan12
    SeahawksFanForever
    NET Veteran

• In the last couple years, I kinda thought DHB was turning into a decent receiver. We don't have a ton of room for him, but under other circumstances I would have loved for the Hawks to pick him up.
    SirTed
    NET Veteran

• SeahawksFanForever wrote:I would pick up Darius Heyward-Bey for cheap. He is not a bust in my opinion. The guy should have never been picked so high and the expectations were ridiculous for him in Oakland plus look at the QBs that have been throwing him the ball for the past few years. He still put up decent numbers. It's not like we are going to make him our top WR so why not bring him in cheap and have him compete? He is a big target with speed with NFL experience.

+1 - would love to see him on the team but don't think there is room for him......
    2014 inagural .net Survivor pool CHAMPION
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• League min. contract, could be alright or a bust. Looked to be turning the corner after Jamarcus was gone and had a decent season in 2011, enter Greg Knapp in 2012 and boom, production killed. I think he is an average player with great speed but not much else.
    NFL, all your Owlz are belong to us!
    12th_Bob
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:18 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information