Darrius Heyward-Bey Released bahahaha

HawkFan72

Reaction score
wow, didn't see that coming. He has not been worthy of the #7 pick, but he hasn't been terrible either.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Needed to clear some space, maybe they will make a bigger push to re-sign Bryant?

JKent82

Reaction score
I'll be the first to say it. I'd take him here cheap.

Jville

Reaction score
Wowthat should bump the Raiders 2013 dead cap money from approximately $17.5 million to approximately $22.75 million. Looks like they have become aggressive about driving thru cap hell as quickly as possible.

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
I would pick up Darius Heyward-Bey for cheap. He is not a bust in my opinion. The guy should have never been picked so high and the expectations were ridiculous for him in Oakland plus look at the QBs that have been throwing him the ball for the past few years. He still put up decent numbers. It's not like we are going to make him our top WR so why not bring him in cheap and have him compete? He is a big target with speed with NFL experience.

SirTed

Reaction score
In the last couple years, I kinda thought DHB was turning into a decent receiver. We don't have a ton of room for him, but under other circumstances I would have loved for the Hawks to pick him up.

mikeak

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":t67jymvb said:
I would pick up Darius Heyward-Bey for cheap. He is not a bust in my opinion. The guy should have never been picked so high and the expectations were ridiculous for him in Oakland plus look at the QBs that have been throwing him the ball for the past few years. He still put up decent numbers. It's not like we are going to make him our top WR so why not bring him in cheap and have him compete? He is a big target with speed with NFL experience.

+1 - would love to see him on the team but don't think there is room for him......

12th_Bob

Reaction score
League min. contract, could be alright or a bust. Looked to be turning the corner after Jamarcus was gone and had a decent season in 2011, enter Greg Knapp in 2012 and boom, production killed. I think he is an average player with great speed but not much else.