Delanie Walker

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
I thought he would be a good fit for the Hawks with his zone system blocking ability.

Reaction score
Good fit. We'll see what kind of compensatory pick the Niners get for him once we see a salary. I'd expect he is getting a NICE paycheck though.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Titans seem to be on fire today. They signed Walker and Levitre (guard formerly with Bills).

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Yeah, I liked Levitre. Bills were foolish to let him go.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
i can't believe they let him get away thats about as dumb as the ravens letting Ellerbe get away but i could'nt be happier that they lost Walker he was a special teams stud, good run blocker, fast, and could catch the ball which is why i was hoping seattle picked him up but as long as he's not on the 9ers roster i'm all good with it. Now we just need Gholston to skip town and the 9ers can have their 14 picks or whaterver their gonna need them becuase these guys might not get much hype like say vernon davis or a patrick willis but Gholston was their enforcer in the back half of their D while Walker is a swiss army knife football player.

Jeremy517

Reaction score
Lynch Mob":n7ufjtrv said:
i can't believe they let him get away thats about as dumb as the ravens letting Ellerbe get away but i could'nt be happier that they lost Walker he was a special teams stud, good run blocker, fast, and could catch the ball

Walker didn't catch the ball very well last year. He had seven drops versus only 21 receptions.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Average player who's being overblown cuz of 1 or 2 good playoff games.

49ers are about to lose Goldston as well.